GoHam VM Gallery: Special VM Pg#20

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frnds,

I hv tried to create A VM on Gopi and Aham...
I dint have much scenes of them together...still used what ever I had...
Hope u'll loke it...below is the link...

GoHamVM_Suna Suna.wmv

Chehra Tera
Page#5
O Bekhabar
Page#7
Tune Mujhko Deewana Kiya
Page#11

Chori Se Dil Ko Chura Le Koi
Page 14
First GiNa VM
Page 17
Giaa's B'day VM
Page 19
One Year Celebration VM
Page 20
So please watch it and let me know ur views abt it...
Waiting for ur response...
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago
Hi Supergirl:
Thank you for this lovely Gopi and Ahem video that was my  favourite song.This song was usually played in Kasam Se when Jai and Bani used to have their romantic moments. Your song brought back old memories. The song was correctly put with all the vidoes what a great job to collaborate all this and make it a beautiful video well done great job tellyaddict. I was losing hopes for Gopi and Ahem's romance to ever come true but this video made me realize they do have great chemistry it is only in the hands of the creatives to make it happen. They should watch your video to help them how to create a great episode for us. Wow what a fantastic job the best video I have ever seen combination of scenes and also the music. The music and the video worked well together thank you for this lovely video once again.Now when this show is miserable I will watch the video to remind me that better days will come soon. Thanks once again great job.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Hey sadhli,
Loved the VM great job 👏👏 m glad that you made a VM..
keep makin moree..

luv,
Soma
Hi Sadhli... Beautiful VM.. Really loved it.. Great work..
Hi Sadhli, you did a fantastic job with this VM. The music and the video was co-ordinated perfectly. Really enjoyed it. I wasn't familiar with the song but really like it!

Thanks!!!
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Hi Supergirl:
Thank you for this lovely Gopi and Ahem video that was my  favourite song.This song was usually played in Kasam Se when Jai and Bani used to have their romantic moments. Your song brought back old memories. The song was correctly put with all the vidoes what a great job to collaborate all this and make it a beautiful video well done great job tellyaddict. I was losing hopes for Gopi and Ahem's romance to ever come true but this video made me realize they do have great chemistry it is only in the hands of the creatives to make it happen. They should watch your video to help them how to create a great episode for us. Wow what a fantastic job the best video I have ever seen combination of scenes and also the music. The music and the video worked well together thank you for this lovely video once again.Now when this show is miserable I will watch the video to remind me that better days will come soon. Thanks once again great job.😊

thnx a lot dear for liking...
m feeling happy that My VM mad u recall ur older good memories of  ur Fav couple......

and then Aham and Gopi definitely share an amazing chemistry but we dint have enough of it on screen so for that CVs must watch the VM to know what their Chemistry has if for some 2 minutes on screen together,,,,,,

thanx a lot once again...
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

Hey sadhli,
Loved the VM great job 👏👏 m glad that you made a VM..
keep makin moree..

luv,
Soma

thanx a lot dear for liking
Originally posted by puvini

Hi Sadhli... Beautiful VM.. Really loved it.. Great work..

thanx a lot mathi for liking....

Originally posted by lovtv

Hi Sadhli, you did a fantastic job with this VM. The music and the video was co-ordinated perfectly. Really enjoyed it. I wasn't familiar with the song but really like it!

Thanks!!!

thanx dear......
wow great video dear , i really love the song n the way u made it. Very well chosen song. I love the scenes of GoHam :)
Originally posted by sajnie

wow great video dear , i really love the song n the way u made it. Very well chosen song. I love the scenes of GoHam :)

thanx a lot dear for liking...