Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GEET - Kyunki I HATE LIES RE!!!!

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hola amigaz'...
Howz everyone doin' eh???😳😎

Alrightyy , so we all know that gundi geet will be movin' in with her munda maan in the upcoming episodes. (Daymmmmmmmmmm luckyy HER.... and FAZ  sorry to say buh you hefta' luk fo' some other place to shaant your  X-Rated bhavnaayein and vichaars as munda maan has decided to ditch yu and will be bringing gundi geet to his OUTHOUSE anytime now πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ )

ANYWAYS....the topic (Yeah people now i hefta' talk about topic too ...i dont get paid fo' doin' random bakwas EVERY SINGLE TIME ya know.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

Okeyy so, After analysing all the possible ways of HOW geet can leave pinky ke papa ka Pinky ghar and land to maan's OUTHOUSE i have settled to the following possibility:

May be , when geet will reach to pinky's house, she will hear pinky's dad talking to her dad about how geet has become lika' family member in small amount of time and how he wish that mohinder could come and visit her . He might mention that geet should know that his family still cares for her and it is because of her dad that she is having a shelter to survive in this big bad city. (Or something along those linesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
So, geet might hear all this , and will feel betrayed , then decides to leave the house  as she doesnt wanna take any possible help from her family members.

Guys, i js CANNOT believe that pinky's dad will throw geet out just coz she is pregnant. Especially afta' knowing her story. I think he is wise enough to know the difference between good/bad . I may be wrong, but then, i js CANT see him turning a complete Doofus.

My Thoughts. Would love to know yours.

Luv
neha.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think ur really close to wht they'll be showing us...agree with u..
dahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me thinks geet will leave although uncle will tell her not to go but she will say i cannot be a daag on your reputation as you have to think about pinky also cause of me pinky must not suffer (possible rishta's )...this must me geet' s reason for leaving..maybe
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: komalash

I think ur really close to wht they'll be showing us...agree with u..

Thankyou.😳
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: dahi

me thinks geet will leave although uncle will tell her not to go but she will say i cannot be a daag on your reputation as you have to think about pinky also cause of me pinky must not suffer (possible rishta's )...this must me geet' s reason for leaving..maybe

Wow anotha' possibility. I agree. This could be reason as well. Makes sense. Thankyou for contributing'.😳
NOOO . . .  He is incapable of throwing her out like that because so far his character personalization has not been shown to be negative or demeaning of the sorts . . . SOOOOO . . . I dont think thats the reason . . . 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Only time will tell....but Pinky's dad is too sweet to be such an as*. H seems like a loving and sensible individual unlike the Brij's uber conservative clan of Hoshiarpur
Silentsoul thumbnail
I reaay loved ur prediction ...and I am too thinking same.....this could be possible...I would love this way...in that way she would have support of pinky in office
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You're right dear😊 This could be the only possible, logical reason!! Good thinkingπŸ‘
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiangyal

NOOO . . .  He is incapable of throwing her out like that because so far his character personalization has not been shown to be negative or demeaning of the sorts . . . SOOOOO . . . I dont think thats the reason . . . 

lolx..that's what i said. I dont think he is a kind of person to throw geet out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†