gurmeet chaudhary cleanly denies

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
v saw dis pic ystrde n went crazy....i think dis ws shot either on 16th,17th or 18th

n dis I-F article postd 2day on 19th july...

A Little Birdie informs us that, "In the forthcoming episodes certain situations would force Geet to leave her uncle's place and go on a hunt for a new shelter; that is when Maan comes to her rescue and asks her to share his house with him."

When contacted, Gurmeet Choudhary asserted, "Yes, I have also heard about the track that Geet would come over and stay with Maan in his house but as of now I have no clue about the circumstances backing the same."

do d I-f articles get posted on d same day on which dey r obtained....or hw is it...😕 ..i hv postd dis topic wid no other intention den jus casual discussion it hs nthin 2 do specifically wid gurmeet chaudhary....jus in general😊Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was wondering the same thing
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirjhor105

i was wondering the same thing

ya coz if its shot b4 n d interview is tkn 2day...dn he shud hv known abt d track......bt dn i think @ d same time....actors or ny1 relatd 2 d shw...usually dont reveal d real stuff.....makes sense mayb....
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chaddo who cares kudi is cumin jee lo is pal ko!!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adits7

ya coz if its shot b4 n d interview is tkn 2day...dn he shud hv known abt d track......bt dn i think @ d same time....actors or ny1 relatd 2 d shw...usually dont reveal d real stuff.....makes sense mayb....

exactly.....i am thinkin he didn't want to reveal much to ruin the suspense and so he avoided the question by simply sayin he doesn't know about that track......they have to do that.....so that we are hooked to the show to see what else happens.....😆
or maybe he really didn't know about the track because they might've just suddenly decided to add in this track....but it will be a TREATTTTTTTTTTTT TO WATCH!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i literallly screamed on the top of my lungs......when i read that i-f article.....now i better have screamed for a purpose...pretty sure many of us screamed😉
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah that's possible too that he doesn't want to reveaal the track and end the suspension
Angelskiss thumbnail
It doesn't matter, I am just happy that we will get to see Maaneet scenes in office and in the outhouse! Gosh... I can't wait for this track to begin! 😍
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nothing wrong in it....there r always some kind of restrictions for show/movie related ppl depends how much a production house allow them to reveal abt the tracks, he did right thing...if they keep revealing then who will watch the show

my personal opinion even though i m happy to know whats gonna happen in next track, i think if there wld be no article abt their living together it wld be more fun and pleasant surprise to watch those episodes , even though i will still enjoy and waiting but that wld be different kind of happy surprise
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

exactly.....i am thinkin he didn't want to reveal much to ruin the suspense and so he avoided the question by simply sayin he doesn't know about that track......they have to do that.....so that we are hooked to the show to see what else happens.....😆
or maybe he really didn't know about the track because they might've just suddenly decided to add in this track....but it will be a TREATTTTTTTTTTTT TO WATCH!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i literallly screamed on the top of my lungs......when i read that i-f article.....now i better have screamed for a purpose...pretty sure many of us screamed😉

i dont think he mus nt b knwin d track...atleast while shootin dey gv complete brief so dt d scenes turn out well.....its jus dt its der policy nt 2 reveal....

@evry1 : yeah me too excited fr d track...jus postd it fr discussion....in general....

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
I was wondering the same thing, but I dont think it matters!