Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF Pyar ka ehsaas Maan and Geet.Part 48..pg190 - Page 6

rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow simply awesome... Omg I'm goin crazy abt Ur ff it's soo interesting... I juz luv it 😃 plz plz update soon... Can't w8 4 da nxt part 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved iT!!!!

update soon!!!
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

i was actually gonna ask u to update..........lol thnk u 4r the update can i get moreeeeeee please........;)

so she's all set to let go.............but i think maan has found sumthin..........which is gonna heal his wound..............well written!!!

thanxs yaar
i am trying to get another update today..
muskanp thumbnail
rockin_gal ..thanxs a lot
anufa.. thanxs again
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
this is really interseting update soon
tes_v1 thumbnail
Beautiful!

So Maan hasn't forgotten Priya yet, but he finds Geet haunting him already after just one accidental meet. Geet is ready to get Priya back in Maan and Krish's life and Priya still loves Krish, so wat's keeping her from coming....

Do update soon. I loved it!

Tia
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh wow i am loving this
geet talked to priya
maan was so lost for geet
do continue
bye sumi
muskanp thumbnail
Kaval05 ..tia and sumi
thanxs a lot
Naimisa thumbnail
Nice update .... waiting is taking the toll... please update soon...
muskanp thumbnail

Maan u are lossing it again.. focus..he goes to the gym..while boxing the pad..he was still trying
to think about the bandage..he holds the pad..and again geets eyes start haunting him!!!
Geet was actually standing

Part 6

he looks at her ...starts walking towards her..geet gets scared and starts moving back
both of them sharing that intense look..Maans eyes ..are just going to burn her..
she looks down and before she realizes he is holding her both arms..so hard that it starts
paining...her eyes are filled up..Maan pulls her close..kyu har pal mera samne aajathi ho?
and closes his eyes and hits the same hand on the wall again..
Geet just runs out of the room..by the time maan recovers from his pain and opens his eyes..
he cannot see any sign of geet in the room...Geet goes to the room and starts crying..

maan get ready and goes to office... he is lost in the office...sasha Maan are u ok?
Maan - yah!!! kyu?? mujhe kya huva hai..??
maan thinks ..why is it that I am thinking about this girl!!     wat is it!!    I have seen her like once!!
i don't even know her.. may not even see her again in my whole life..then!!!
why she is bothering me..so much...something..within tells him..eyes
her eyes..yah!! it is her eyes the way they were looking at me!! i could read them..                                then he snaps back..
there was some business trip coming up..and maan just plans to travel to keep himself occupied
sasha plans the schedule..the trip with him..
maan is too ignorant to even notice her plans...

geet -  yeh la main to unhe priya di ki bare mein khen gayi thi...
           nahi aabhi nahi kahoongi... I will give him a suprise..
           tub tak mujhe unse dur hi rahana chahiya.. lakin yah mujhse itne nafrat kyu karathe hain
           we can be well wishers..atleast ...if not friends!!???
           woh toh meri taraf dekhna bhi nahi chate!!! mana main priya di jitne hasen nahi
           pur itne boore bhi to nahin hoon!!! ki woh meri taraf dekhthe he naraz ho jayein..
           jhado ji..mein nahi baat karonghi.. aab tho priya di hi aa khe inse bhaat kareghi...

geet and krish leave together..in their car

College they have been asked to prepare a complete presentation on the case study which was given earlier Khurana Empire..

geet - yeh!! yahein bhi aa gaya..
           the whole day pooja, smriti, kavya and geet spend on doing a research on Khurana's
           for Geet it was more of ...realizing wat exactly Maan is..how he manages so many business and how he has been growing continusely..how professional and dedicated he is!!! the more she researchs about it.. the more she gets involved.......its been like couple of weeks working on this project..she does'nt seem to stop every one knew she was very dedicated but this way to personal!!!she could not ignore small piece of information..
finally it was the presentation day!!!
their team was the best...every one was impressed by their work.. the way she spoke..(every one knew geet as a very shy person when comes to presentation)
every time she said Maan Singh Khurana.. people could see that she was proud !!!
hence the winning team was to represent the college in a inter college presentation comptetion..

it was a party time...they decided to celebrate at smtiti's place..
at the party they had few of smriti's sisters friends as well

there was this guy full of life and the girls were instantly getting attracted to him!!!!
Dr.Armaan..off course... he was like the dream guy
smriti, kavya, pooja and geet get introduced to Armaan
Armaan congratulates them!!!  and says...
Armaan - agaar tum nahi hote tho..yeh raat nahi hoti...
all of them goo..woww
Geet snaps back-- ise raat ke chakar mein hum nein kitne raatey ankho mein kati..
and starts laughing!!
armaan realizes that sentence was deep!!
Armaan and geet just click...
after chit chatting for a while..Armaan tells geet on a serious note could u please help me
prepare a business proposal plan for my new hospital venture...
she gives her mail ID and says doc. just mail me ur plan I shall try..
Armaan - oye oye!!!
geet said bye and was about to leave.. armaan walked her out ..
Armaan - shall i drop u geet
Geet - no thanxs ..meri gadi hain..
Armaan was impressed to see a black long car just comes in..she says good bye and leaves

after reaching home geet realizes that Maan is travelling..
She catches up with priya and this time makes krish to speak to her..
krish was so happy to see priya.. and geet told him to call her mom
krish says...but...then he smiled and called her priya mom!!!

Geet was quite busy with her semister exams followed by krish's exam..finally it was summer holidays
she really enjoyed her holidays with krish..they used to catch with movies and vedio games
treckking, picknick.. long drives...
geet tried a lot to ask priya to join them for their holidays...she always refused..
geet and priya had developed great understanding...both of them never crossed their limits

it was 1 am she was about to close her comp...she saw a last ping from Armaan
she instantly said doc??? how come ??
Armaan - saw u online
Geet - wat is happening to ur hospital???
Armaan - still on paper
Geet - mmh!!
Armaan - can we meet for coffee tomorrow need to discuss something
Geet - ok..6 pm
Armaan ok..my number is xxxxxxxxxx just in case

as she closes the computer.. she hears maan walking up the stairs...
he looked stressed... looked like..he was just wanting some rest...she really understood him better now!! as she knew his volume of work...she was about to sleep ..when she noticed some moment in his room..  she gussed that he was working!!! she went to the kitchen and made him a nice hot cup of coffee..she was so tempted to give him the coffee herself.. but she stoped!! she calls the maid and ask her to serve it instead
Maan was delighted.. that was just perfect...

geet seem to know involuntarly wat Maan needs at any point of time..

Precap
feel of restlessness.. the big bad day!!!

roped in Armaan..just wanted the next best guy!!!
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago