Sabki Ladli Bebo

today's episode was waste of time :-(

dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today's episode was waste of time 😡😡.....

Bebo went to the farmhouse and spent almost 20 minutts for nothing ,,,,, just watching the guards...... and i am sure the CV,s will spend a week by showing something in that dirty Farmhouse......😡
Mr Siapa finds the truth about Bebo going to the photo shop....... but there is a big fail bebo didn,t give the photographer her telephone, she said i will call u by my self........then how on earth did the photographer found her number while he doesn,t even know bebo,s name....... Cv,s wake up this shows how active u guys are, You don,t remember ur own written script, uffff yeh kiya hogaya hai Cv,s ko..... jalibi ki tarah kahani ko goma pera rahi hai.......

Kuku Narang's well educated boy,s are stealing jewllery and selling it........ uffffffff yeh kaise education hai jo kisi kam ka nahin....... ab tak to suna tha ki education is a treasure that is always with u.....😕😕...plzzzzzzzzzz Narang Family wake up

and one other Fail.....
Goldie called Omi a PATI DEV 😲😲😲 pati dev.......... Allah mery tauba
yeh kiya hogaya hai Cv's ko......... don,t they remeber that OMI signed divorce papers and the divorce was done......... then yeh pati dev kaise hogaya ........ girls😕😕😕😕

mera demagh kam nahin karraha yar per Cv's ka........

today's episode made me........

what u guys think...????
Edited by dunia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The photographer mentioned to vijendar that he did'nt have her phone number and that he got the home phone number from the back of the photo.
dunia thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravya

The photographer mentioned to vijendar that he did'nt have her phone number and that he got the home phone number from the back of the photo.

yeah dear i know that but there was no number on the back side of the photo only the seriel number of the photo was written there..( meine khod deka tha apni microscopic ankho se)😆😃.....so there is no possibility.....of takeing the number from the photo.

Cv,s forget what they have done and what they should do next....😕
Audacious thumbnail
Mujhay pehle se pata tha that this watchman is 😲 is ki nyat me khot tha. And dunia she can still call him pati dev b/c its indian drama  NOT muslim drama whom they would show that a divorced woman have no rights on her first husband😆 And Omi he stole the jewelry and got some $$$. from jeweler shop & didn't get caught there. But when he came home he got caught by goldie from giving medicinies to mummyji till that money he kept.😡😡😡. And who is that man who helded bebo from shoulder😡😡😡(no one can touch her except her own husband). And that vijender😡 he found out that bebo was the one who came to photo studio but didn't bother to find out where he's crazy veerji is stuck. And Gursheel ab restaurant kay ilawa kahin paaon nahin lagtay. And goldie ab usko kis nay panchi ki talash hai. usay to dolat chahiye the jo mil gayee. And that necklace she bought didn't even looked nice on her &  she bought it for 1 lakh😡 waste of $$$. papaji ki medicines kaliye paisay nahin aur fazool harchi kay liye hain. fazool kharchi wali auratain jahanum main jainy gi G-G👏👏👏 I wonder what this goldie would do with omi b/c she said i will expose u on right time. i wonder woh konsa right time ayega😡😡😡 jab bebo will expell these G-G .
dunia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Audacious

Mujhay pehle se pata tha that this watchman is 😲 is ki nyat me khot tha. And dunia she can still call him pati dev b/c its indian drama  NOT muslim drama whom they would show that a divorced woman have no rights on her first husband😆opsssss i thought no matter what religion if ur divorced once then ur divorced,😕 And Omi he stole the jewelry and got some $$$. from jeweler shop & didn't get caught there. But when he came home he got caught by goldie from giving medicinies to mummyji till that money he kept.😡😡😡. And who is that man who helded bebo from shoulder😡😡😡(no one can touch her except her own husband). And that vijender😡 he found out that bebo was the one who came to photo studio but didn't bother to find out where he's crazy veerji is stuck. And Gursheel ab restaurant kay ilawa kahin paaon nahin lagtay.seriously GG is useless nowadays i really want them to leave the drama, i skip most of their scenes😆😛 And goldie ab usko kis nay panchi ki talash hai. usay to dolat chahiye the jo mil gayee. And that necklace she bought didn't even looked nice on her &  she bought it for 1 lakh😡 waste of $$$. papaji ki medicines kaliye paisay nahin aur fazool harchi kay liye hain.

i am also wondering Goldie can waste kuku's money but not his own sons..🤢fazool kharchi wali auratain jahanum main jainy gi G-G👏👏👏 I wonder what this goldie would do with omi b/c she said i will expose u on right time. same old crap yaar ziyada se ziyada kiya karegi police ko bulaige ki mery pati dev ne chori ki, ab kuku ke beti ko to jail ki hawa kahni he hai agar goldie nahin kelaige to koi aur kardiga, areee jab aise nalaiq beti jo chori ki siwa kuch aur kar he nahin sakti to jail to jana parega na😡 i wonder woh konsa right time ayega😡😡😡 jab bebo will expell these G-G. Bebo GG ko expell kare ya nakre hume onse koi matlab nahin, GG should go to hell, i want her to find Amrit baqi sab gaye bhar mein......who cares😡 

Edited by dunia - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG so nothing happened in today's epi
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why these CV's r wasting their time and our time
why they r dragging it a lottt, it seems like arjun will be sleeping for like the whole day, and our poor bebo have a whole lot of time to find some info about her fam nd amrit....why these CV's r torturing us like this. pata nahi ye attyachaar kab khatm hoga..........😡
dunia thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

OMG so nothing happened in today's epi
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why these CV's r wasting their time and our time
why they r dragging it a lottt, it seems like arjun will be sleeping for like the whole day, and our poor bebo have a whole lot of time to find some info about her fam nd amrit....why these CV's r torturing us like this. pata nahi ye attyachaar kab khatm hoga..........😡

exactly its going the same way
Arjun sleeping for whole day and Bebo have haveing load of free time to explore that dirty FarmhouseAngry
samjho ek aur hafta bekar mein......guzar jaiga 🥱
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dunia

exactly its going the same way
Arjun sleeping for whole day and Bebo have haveing load of free time to explore that dirty Farmhouse😡
samjho ek aur hafta bekar mein......guzar jaiga 🥱

OMG then its mean the whole week will be wasted
we will see bebo searchign for clues in farmhouse, and the whole week this arjun will be sleeping
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😡
uffffffffff why these CV's rn't moving the story fast. they r really dragging a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt😡
Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
ganga16tr thumbnail
actually todays episode was really good. bebo found all of amrit's clothes. even a wierd ring that he never wore and loads of flash backs.
dunia thumbnail
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

actually todays episode was really good. bebo found all of amrit's clothes. even a wierd ring that he never wore and loads of flash backs.

yepppppppp today,s episode was fantastik.........
Amrit and falshbacks were Awesome.,,, they showed the kiss scene too..........

but blood on Amrit's shirt was scary.........😭did they killed him......😭🤢