Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hello hai ji to all Maanetians - Page 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Heena............welcome to the maania...n maanet madness...!! 😛 n totally agree...todays epi just rocked.......i cant wait to see the re-repeat at 1.30 now...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wintersunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: robbieluvr

You're right Heena, the episode was great today. BTW i'm Iman and welcome to the forum!

hi iman... 😊
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Heena, Mahi here, I was also mostly a silent member but Maaneet nay meri chuppi ko tor diya hai and now what I mostly do is talk...welcome girl and hoping to have lots of convos with u
wintersunshine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Heena............welcome to the maania...n maanet madness...!! 😛 n totally agree...todays epi just rocked.......i cant wait to see the re-repeat at 1.30 now...

hey armu4eva... srry don't know ur name and yup glad to be a part of maaneet madness! and i knw what u mean by watch re-repeats after re-repeats... the epi's here in the US are a week behind...so i watch it when it comes on here too and then at least 2-3 times on youtube.. 😆😆😆
wintersunshine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Hi Heena, Mahi here, I was also mostly a silent member but Maaneet nay meri chuppi ko tor diya hai and now what I mostly do is talk...welcome girl and hoping to have lots of convos with u

Hey Mahi...😉 Maaneet is just that magical that you can't keep quiet.. my cheeks are hurting now from smiling so much whenever i see them or think about them 😳😆😳😆😉