Written/Video Update:19/07/10"Bimal On death Bed"

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

hello everybody....

i'm ur updater for today😊

oki..its official from today! anuraag loves lay's american cream and onion flavour...and from now on...its the official chips of our forum🥳

video update

(by nipun 7)

here's a recap of the last epi

taani has a misunderstanding that the love letter was given to her by anu....ritesh reveals his true colurs behind his goody goody mask😡...the truth aby bimalendu and mrs. chatterjee comes out which reveals the true secret beind taani and anuraag's jhatpat wedding!😊

summary of today's epi

the doctor declares that bimalendu is on death bed and nothing can be done.....subodh realises that either taani or anuraag love each other!

detailed update

Part 1

the epi starts with the hospital scene where shekhar reveals to laboni and taposh that bimalendu is suffering from brain tumour which has deteriorated and become cancer...he says bimalendu thought abt laboni and hid it from her so that she doesn't worry....and it was this very reason which prompted both the friends to hurry through anuraag-taani marriage so that taani's responsibility doesn't fall on laboni's shoulder's after his death....so that laboni is atleast not burdened with responsibilities....laboni is shocked to hear this truth and breaks down......😭😭😭😭😭

she then goes to doctor chatterjee and apologies to her about her behaviour😊....and then goes in to meet bimalendu who is very sick...and on oxygen....
she behaves the same way she used to with bimalendu saying that watever she had asked for in life...he had always said no...then why didn't he have the guts to say yes to her once and tell her the truth😭...she breaks down very badly and tells him that till date it was he who's wish was followed.....from now on...its going to be her wish...and her wish is that bimalendu is going to live😭😭😭she won't let him go anywhere!😭

Part 2

taani thinks abt watever happened between her and anuraag...and feels why she felt bad....was it only coz subodh gave her the letter...or was it coz anuraag gave it to her...she realises she has started falling in love with anuraag......just then adult taani along with anuraag and asylum employees is shown...taani says she realised it love but didn't have the intelligence to accept it.......(oki...hats off to the creatives...beautifully shot scene⭐️⭐️⭐️...i mean the change from...black and white to colour...and the transision was done very beautifully!👏)

ritesh tries to steal money from ananya's cupboard......😡😡😡

anuraag discusses with am/pm wat kind of boys girls like and they tell him that girls like "hero" type boys who are slim and handsome...anuraag decides to slim down in order to impress taani....😆😆😆
on seeing nobody at home taani comes to anuraag's house asking for her parents...mashima tells her that they all have gone out and she should stay there and eat with them...just then she sees anuraag.....she refuses very politely saying she'll go to molly's place and spend some time there!

Part 3

the doctor tells shekhar that they should take bimalendu back home so that he can breath his last with his family members😭😭😭...all are very sad hearing this....😭😭

subodh comes to taani's house to apologise to her but finding nobody there he comes to anuraag and tells him that taani will forgive him in a day or two and he should also apologise to taani......anuraag warns him to stay away from taani and not to repeat anything of the sort that he did before!👏👏
anuraag leaves from there leaving subodh wondering why was taani so happy abt the letter initially..was it she liked anuraag or why was anuraag so protective abt taani...was it that he loved her!

precap: no precap

episode rating:9/10

all in all a very good epi ....some brilliant acting by laboni⭐️⭐️⭐️(sorry donno the name of the actress)...plus some beautiful shots where they showed young taani in a turmoil...and adult taani stating her mind...good one!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

love

vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
so anurag to impress tanni
best of luck anurag

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update..............
alina368 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update :)
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks vandy for the lovely update!
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx alot 4 da update.... but awww bimal is dyin i feel so bad 😔 but i lyk tht taani lyks anuraag 2 & anuraag iz tryin 2 improve himself 4 taani 😃 shoo cutee..
zoyazul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u sooo much for the update!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update! I really appreciate these as I rely on the written updates to fill in the details. Taani's mom was great in this episode. Bravo to the actress who portrays her!
zohra80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u  4 awesome update!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i'm so sorry guys..
yesterday i couldn't edit the post properly...as my net gave away the moment i hit the post button..
i'm very sorry for it...
the post has been edited properly...u can have a look
thanx