Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

asked for a sip-got the whole cup ;)

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys...

the latest article is like a treat to all the Geet fans.. and the Maneet ones as well.. this is like the best news ever since the show started...
it was only the other day, that we were all feeling bad and tensed about the fact that, Geet may have to move away him maan's life.. and that perhaps, Maan will have to learn it the hard way what Geet means to him...
But what do we see... looks like a rosy road ahead of all of us.. they have decided to move Geet to Maan's house.. could we ask for better.. now there will be more moments, and the realisation and confession would be something we would all look forward to...
Know the intense man Maan is, and the chulbuli darling Geet is, their scenes together will be filled with fun, romance, humor and intensity...
i seriously think, this track will bring in the much needed closeness between the couple...
I am really happy.. touchwood...

love,
niha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes i agree with u 
we have rosy road but we have to face the throns first
i mean what made geet to move to maans home which indicates that geets truth is out and she had suffered and later maan may realise
anyways all i better if ends better
so finally maneet are together so party time friends 
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
yea, we thought maan would land up at geet's door step requesting her or begging her to come back..to work and office!!!
but the whole scenario took a completely 180 degree turn. geet lands up in maan's place. what more could we ask for???πŸ‘
now how will maan stay away from her??he can by all means remove her from office now.. i guess he wouldn't have to go either...πŸ˜‰

sasha is anywhere there to handle the office in the absence of MK...πŸ˜•

soumya

sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally yaar totally!!!m just waitin fr the epi 2 cumup!!ehhhhhhh....they r killing me!!!!!!
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If geet moves to maans house then nt and dev will be there so won't the whole truth come out...

xxmanisha
janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
1. i have a feeling that either Geets preg is reveled to uncle
2. that uncle has kept her in his house because of her dad

what say this are my speculations
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🀣🀣🀣 Bechara has lost all his marbles and gained a houseguest - someone book him a room at the nearest mental ward😈 not that Geet was not already haunting him at his outhouse ka shower, bedroom, and gym πŸ˜‰   Chalo at least he can fursaatse "ghurofy" aunty at home and not end up in the office pantry or locked elevator 
😳😳
Aab to daadi usko nahi chhodegi🀣🀣 She will start prepparing the mandap in the main house after learning who is living in the outhouse

As for officewala, can't wait to see Sasha/Tasha ka face wen they learn about Geet's naya digsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

On a serious note, would this mean Geet's pregnancy truth (not the Dev part) but, the fact that she is pregnant out?πŸ€“  And Dev - Geet cat-mouse game cont?
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geet left the job and full time in Maan's house!!!! 😍
Now Maan will also stop going to office....Lalallaaaaa 😍😍

===We are sooo seedhi saadhis...these CVs are way over XXXX=====
(Dont want to think about Devtara at the moment!!!)
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the article you're referring to...can someone post the link???? please!!!!
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Never mind.. .see it in another post!!!