Dill Mill Gaye

THE BEAUTY OF ARRANGED MARRIAGE and SR OF COURSE

mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think this is one of the very few shows which portray arranged marriage so beautifully.
Two people like sid and riddhima who are destined to be together,dont even know each other properly,get married and slowly build their worlds around each other.Care for each other and are ready to go to any extent to see the other happy.An innocent,vulnerable guy and a short tempered,but pure hearted girl,husband and wife,a very rare but cute jodi.
SR POST X

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WoW !! Your post is beautiful and so are SR :)
I am not aligned toward arranged marriage for the obvious reasons of uncertainity and unknowingness. But seeing couples like SR in reel life and some amazing real life couple do make me think that arranged marriage isn't a really very bad thing. :D
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely! And spot on on why we so adore SR.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mightymyth9

I think this is one of the very few shows which portray arranged marriage so beautifully.
Two people like sid and riddhima who are destined to be together,dont even know each other properly,get married and slowly build their worlds around each other.Care for each other and are ready to go to any extent to see the other happy.An innocent,vulnerable guy and a short tempered,but pure hearted girl,husband and wife,a very rare but cute jodi.
SR POST X

👏👏👏 Yes you summed it up soooo beautifully,..SR for you.............
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post....SR r just so magical yet so close to reality..the best tele jodi😳😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very well summed up !!
Its truly appealing to see a couple like them and they have the best ups and downs and they still need each other and they cannot stay without each other !!
Their happiness and joy is with being each other is well proved after their marriage and dependencies are reached their level ..
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I think it is not arranged marriage in the usual sense (wherein people did not know each other well enough). They knew each other quite well and further,  she has developed immense respect towards Sid prior to marriage itself. She had great respect towards him before the marriage proposal itself and the respect has doubled tribbled and so on when he agreed to marry her inspite of the Poison attempt. It is very well evident on her face when she stood next him in Marriage place and stared at him with full respect (and also some sort of attraction (not man woman but more humane attraction)). I really cant forget her looks towards him (while he was hardly noticing her and was busy boiling inside himself with anger).  Infact it was this respect towards him, that kept her intact throughout the intial marriage days when Sid was boiling with anger. And importantly, she was the one who made the first step towards her marriage because of this respect itself (the mandir steps + her hugging Sid before mat jao scene). Sid progressed only after he noticed her inclination towards marriage. So, if the marriage is on, I think it is on mainly because of Ridz.
Edited by kvva - 13 years ago
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
beautiful post!!!!!!!! SR 4 ever!!!!! 😊
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well saiddddddddddddddd.........😃😃
Thnak you for making the post.

mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MagicalKash

WoW !! Your post is beautiful and so are SR :)
I am not aligned toward arranged marriage for the obvious reasons of uncertainity and unknowingness. But seeing couples like SR in reel life and some amazing real life couple do make me think that arranged marriage isn't a really very bad thing. :D

even i think the same