my last post. Godbye every1

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first of al A VERY BIG THANK U TO AL OF U 4 READIN N LIKING MY POSTS. i dnt write as gud as jyoti n aru. Stil u al bear wd my post. thank u al. These r my lasts 4 u al JYOTI: THANKU 4 UR LOVELY UPDATES.DNT KNW HOW U L WATCH D SHOW MINUS VAN$H.IT HAS BCM EVN MORE NEGATIVE ...
Arunima u wil always be my fisrt virtual frnd. I realy like the way u admire n lv vansh n rohit
mages i love d way u love rohit
charu thanx for ur msgs n thanx for consoling me
srk hats off to ur indomitable spirit u r jus so good at defendin the evil
deep u know i realy get sad wn rohit talks only with u. I gues im vansh part two
shyams thanx for bringin some lite moments in this pathetic show.
Ekta love u swty. Love u

guys im shatered with rohits exit. Really cryin like hell n there is no one who can understand me. They think of me as mad
i cant watch the show minus my rohit.. He was the soul. Loved him so much.

Aru n deep i have a req for u. If u hapen to chat with rohit plz ask him to msg me tat me tat he is fine hail n hearty n tat he l soon b back on tv.
Plz aru n dep its a req from my side. I l go mad otherwise.
Thank u everyone. I l b back on if rohit is back.
Lve u all. Had a great time on the forum. Thank u all

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
neha yaar...even i am going mad without seeing rohit on-screen....my vanshu dies....but we have to be strong afterall its a show naa.....and being die-hard rohit fans we should have this believe that rohit will be back in uttaran with a new makeover....or in another show

its better to skip vansh death scenes...it will only make us cry.....i am already boycotting...i am going to read kruthika and jyoti's update...i have no more coruage to watch death...first it was sadhna now vansh....too much endure...no ways....

i will only watch one part if vansh comes to ichcha  one last time before departing

pls don't leave yaar...i will miss you....we all love you lots....all we can do is curse the CVS for killing our vansh
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
neha dear pls dont leave now ya....

as far as the serial is concerned i dont think i want to watch tapasya gloating over her achievements...might want to break the tv.............they may show vansh in ichcha's dreams or flash backs...so u will still be seeing vansh in the next few episodes .....
.have hopes i am sure u wud want to be here and welcome vansh-2 when he makes a come back,,,,,dont be so disheartened ....lets hope rohit makes his re-entry soon.....

neha as we support u in these sad times we need ur support too sweetheart.....
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Are cheer up guys. I know we r feeling bad for Vansh's death but no need to leave the forum na

And all indications point to Rohit's likely comeback (may or may not be as Vansh) so why worry ? Also for all d attachment we have,ultimately it is just a show (I know it is easier said then done) and CVs do these stunts for TRPs although I must say it should be the Tapu vamp who should have been killed here 😡
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Neha chalo a goodd news for u...

And  breaking news for Rohit fans..he said on someone's FB wall that..he will come back very soon for all of us but not as Vansh..mayb someone else..😃

so cheer up now..😆

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but did he mean in uttaran?
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

And  breaking news for Rohit fans..he said on someone's FB wall that..he will come back very soon for all of us but not as Vansh..mayb someone else..😃

so cheer up now..😆

YEESSSSSSSSS!!!....thanks for the good news jyoti...a big hug for u🤗
we realise it cant be vansh any more after sbb/sbs update...but any idea who it wud be as??
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks neha but please dont leave!
npk21 thumbnail
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oye teri...uttaran is just an serial....its an reel life.....so why are u getting so much SENTI.....arey yaar public to serial's ko lekar kuch jyaada hee serious hogayi hein!!!

For an change....nehaji....watch comedy circus on sony....and change ur mood!!!!
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

And breaking news for Rohit fans..he said on someone's FB wall that..he will come back very soon for all of us but not as Vansh..mayb someone else..😃

so cheer up now..😆

jyoti i hope ur kidin.jus to liten my mood. Wat did he xactly say n wn?