Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i would lub to see her smile wid krishna alone.......her sole reason for smile on her face shd b krishna.................πŸ˜ƒ
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

i read somewhere that pratigya's smile was vry fresh and nice wen aman said that he wud take their case...wwwwooo ya a big lawyer...he made pratigya smile...otherwise she had almost forgotten to smile after krishna came to her lyf isnt it? well krishna isnt a suited booted lawyer maybe....bt he had tried to mak her smile in his sweet childish manners.....let me put some instances-----

1. i thnk her smile was broader and happier wen he brot RABDI for her..... much broader than this smile wich the lawyer gave her coz the latter one was a formal smile mixed with a sigh of relief and that smile wich krishna had given her was a childish smile.....wich expressed her inner happiness......

2. she smiled wen krishna agreed to go with her to search for a lawyer..dnt u thnk that smile was pretty? it enlightened her whole face......

3. she smiled wen krishna told adarsh----apne biwi ko lekar kahi bahar se ghumke aajao....accha rahega....humoi dekhlo....

4. she smiled wen krishna was mjessing up his cupboard like a baby....... she loved to arrange it for him.....

5. she smiled wen he said "saarri" to her in his own cute stupid manner......

6.she smiled wen after the kesar track..krishna wanted to help her in the kitchen......

7. she smiled wen krishna agreeed to be friends with her.......

8.most importantly....she smiled...not only smile...she was gazing at him sooo lovingly wen he said----agle saath janam ke liye tumra saath denge...aur agr uske baad bhi kono janam le to usmein bhi tumiko dhudenge.....aur ek baat bataye tumko paa bhi lenge.... she was gazing at him and anyone cud feel that she was sooo attached to him.........in those small moments.....

9. she smiled wen tunna wanted to call her bhabi maa....in fact she was moved.......at that proposal.... she nvr expected it.....

10...she was giggling away wen she was talking to krishna abt her college life.... well i ask u..did u evr see pratigya so happy in a long time as she was on that day?

so people whu r concerned abt pratigya's happiness shud frst try to KNOW where her happiness lies..... i thnk she is such a grl whu does nt want to mess up her life more by allowing the entry of another person in her life...... she has learned to be happy with watevr she has and make those thngs better...instead of searching for the better........

now coming to pratigya's sadness..... i want to highlight few points of wen she had been sad...of course she has been sad frm the day krishna entered her life....bt then also some different points...plzzz see:-----------------

1. she was crying like anythng wen krishna got hurt saving aarushi's honour frm angad...... she was being hysterical that moment.....

2. she was sad wen krishna did nt support her for the pregnancy truth......

3. she was sad wen her parents refused her support and shyam ji drove her out of the house...bt whu made her sadness disappear? her husband,the goon krishna....... he made her sadness disappear within a wink of an eye..........and i still cnt forget the way prats was gazing at him....as if she was asking herself----is this the same man whu forced me in this relationship? tis man cn do anythng for my happiness.......

4. she was sad wen she came to know of the truth abt angad and krishna...she was upset abt this that she had been misunderstanding him for so long.......

5. she was sad wen krishna stopped talking to her....two times........ and the last time......her sadness was sooo clear.......... she was crying wen he scolded her in frnt of evrybody.... numerous times have amma insulted her in frnt of avryone bt she did nt feel THIS bad...did she?

6.she was sad wen krishna left her at the court and went away......

so now my question to all is if u really do care of pratigya's happiness then u shud know where her happiness lies.....in KRISHNA.....(she hasnt still realised it herself)..... and nt in some other person whu made her happy for some professional reason and NT TO MAKE HER HAPPY.......
aman agreed to take their case NT TO MAK PRATIGYA HAPPY...bt coz HE THOT ITS A NYC CHALLENGE FOR HIM...(professional reasons)... so i thnk the comparison is useless.....so its better if krishna is made into a good person so that pratigya's smile is broadened...and she shud find or make those qualities wich she wishes in her husband in krishna only.......rather than go on searching for someone else.....

as said in an interview(long time ago) bshe shud transform her sasural frm a kaanto ka jhar to sasural genda phool..and THAT MAKES PRATIGYA DIFFERENT FRM OTHER TELLY HEROINES....she does nt run away frm the negative....she tries to transform the negative into the positive......if she is also shown to be an escapist then theres no point left in watching this show ryt? and she will also be a tulsi parvati whum pooja herself dreads to be........😊

thnx for reading......πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Kasshh πŸ€— Lovely post. Yes you are right she was happy only  because he accepted to fight her father's case no other inferences can be made out of her smile for Aman.

All other instances of her emotions were consistent with the feelings that one could have for someone who is a part of her life. πŸ‘πŸΌ 
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAM2U

Hey Kasshh πŸ€— Lovely post. Yes you are right she was happy only  because he accepted to fight her father's case no other inferences can be made out of her smile for Aman.

All other instances of her emotions were consistent with the feelings that one could have for someone who is a part of her life. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

thats wat i said.....sam pratigya is NT lik the conventional heroines whu either love someone else before marriage.....marries someone else and then agen fall for someone else....🀒

she is such a grl whu knows how to take out the diamond frm within the coal mines.....😳
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i guess soo...its such a hit majra...on and off-screen...evn between people of the same gender.....🀣🀣🀣 anyone cn mistake u to be a biiiiiiigggggg fan of prats....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey kaassh i don't like the new entry the lawyer for no reason😑...feel like telling youπŸ˜ƒ
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol shumi hates Pratigya!! And Shruthi hates Krishna. And I hate the show right now.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

Lol shumi hates Pratigya!! And Shruthi hates Krishna. And I hate the show right now.

🀣...i am with you broπŸ˜†...right now i too hate pratigya the show... Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
krishna24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

<font color="#000033"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i read somewhere that pratigya's smile was vry fresh and nice wen aman said that he wud take their case...wwwwooo ya a big lawyer...he made pratigya smile...otherwise she had almost forgotten to smile after krishna came to her lyf isnt it? well krishna isnt a suited booted lawyer maybe....bt he had tried to mak her smile in his sweet childish manners.....let me put some instances-----</font> </font></font>

<font color="#000033" size="4"></font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">1. i thnk her smile was broader and happier wen he brot RABDI for her..... much broader than this smile wich the lawyer gave her coz the latter one was a formal smile mixed with a sigh of relief and that smile wich krishna had given her was a childish smile.....wich expressed her inner happiness......</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">2. she smiled wen krishna agreed to go with her to search for a lawyer..dnt u thnk that smile was pretty? it enlightened her whole face......</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">3. she smiled wen krishna told adarsh----apne biwi ko lekar kahi bahar se ghumke aajao....accha rahega....humoi dekhlo....</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">4. she smiled wen krishna was mjessing up his cupboard like a baby....... she loved to arrange it for him.....</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">5. she smiled wen he said "saarri" to her in his own cute stupid manner......</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">6.she smiled wen after the kesar track..krishna wanted to help her in the kitchen......</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">7. she smiled wen krishna agreeed to be friends with her.......</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">8.most importantly....she smiled...not only smile...she was gazing at him sooo lovingly wen he said----agle saath janam ke liye tumra saath denge...aur agr uske baad bhi kono janam le to usmein bhi tumiko dhudenge.....aur ek baat bataye tumko paa bhi lenge.... she was gazing at him and anyone cud feel that she was sooo attached to him.........in those small moments.....</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">9. she smiled wen tunna wanted to call her bhabi maa....in fact she was moved.......at that proposal.... she nvr expected it.....</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">10...she was giggling away wen she was talking to krishna abt her college life.... well i ask u..did u evr see pratigya so happy in a long time as she wason that day?</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">so people whu r concerned abt pratigya's happiness shud frst try to KNOW where her happiness lies..... i thnk she is such a grl whu does nt want to mess up her life more by allowing the entry of another person in her life...... she has learned to be happy with watevr she has and make those thngs better...instead of searching for the better........</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">now coming to pratigya's sadness..... i want to highlight few points of wen she had been sad...of course she has been sad frm the day krishna entered her life....bt then also some different points...plzzz see:-----------------</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">1. she was crying like anythng wen krishna got hurt saving aarushi's honour frm angad...... she was being hysterical that moment.....</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">2. she was sad wen krishna did nt support her for the pregnancy truth......</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">3. she was sad wen her parents refused her support and shyam ji drove her out of the house...bt whu made her sadness disappear? her husband,the goon krishna....... he made her sadness disappear within a wink of an eye..........and i still cnt forget the way prats was gazing at him....as if she was asking herself----is this the same man whu forced me in this relationship? tis man cn do anythng for my happiness.......</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">4. she was sad wen she came to know of the truth abt angad and krishna...she was upset abt this that she had been misunderstanding him for so long.......</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">5. she was sad wen krishna stopped talking to her....two times........ and the last time......her sadness was sooo clear.......... she was crying wen he scolded her in frnt of evrybody.... numerous times have amma insulted her in frnt of avryone bt she did nt feel THIS bad...did she?</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">6.she was sad wen krishna left her at the court and went away......</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">so now my question to all is if u really do care of pratigya's happiness then u shud know where her happiness lies.....in KRISHNA.....(she hasnt still realised it herself)..... and nt in some other person whu made her happy for some professional reason and NT TO MAKE HER HAPPY.......</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">aman agreed to take their case NT TO MAK PRATIGYA HAPPY...bt coz HE THOT ITS A NYC CHALLENGE FOR HIM...(professional reasons)... so i thnk the comparison is useless.....so its better if krishna is made into a good person so that pratigya's smile is broadened...and she shud find or make those qualities wich she wishes in her husband in krishna only.......rather than go on searching for someone else.....</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">as said in an interview(long time ago) bshe shud transform her sasural frm a kaanto ka jhar to sasural genda phool..and THAT MAKES PRATIGYA DIFFERENT FRM OTHER TELLY HEROINES....she does nt run away frm the negative....she tries to transform the negative into the positive......if she is also shown to be an escapist then theres no point left in watching this show ryt? and she will also be a tulsi parvati whum pooja herself dreads to be........😊</font>

<font color="#000033" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">thnx for reading......πŸ˜ƒ</font>

πŸ‘
πŸ‘ hay kaasshh i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv ur post. what ever u have written is absolutely right. each and every point .but i dont understand that why ppl are comparing aman with krishna. who so ever is wriiten those thing i dont know what type of thinking that person has. anyways i m with u becoz i m kriya fan too we will dam not allow anybody to come in between kriya.

i m sry i commented soooooo late .actually i was busy .
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kashuuuu
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krishna24

πŸ‘
πŸ‘ hay kaasshh i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv ur post. what ever u have written is absolutely right. each and every point .but i dont understand that why ppl are comparing aman with krishna. who so ever is wriiten those thing i dont know what type of thinking that person has. anyways i m with u becoz i m kriya fan too we will dam not allow anybody to come in between kriya.

i m sry i commented soooooo late .actually i was busy .

thnx for ur support yar...guys plzzz join me..they r destroying our own kriya...they are out to create havoc for cheap TRPs..the r no less than SS.....😑😑😑

save krishna........save kriya....
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kassshh u av said it all eehehe gudd gudd beyy very gud i agree
but krishu makes me shmile in his every scene in dat every scene where krishu is onscreen i av a big shmilee on ma facee..:-* ehehe
pratigya tu kabho kabho hastey hai beyy but arhaina har time hastey hai bey ehehe