Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Oh..I just saw the video now. There seems to be some problem πŸ˜•   πŸ˜• try putting tv after desi and rum after fo and see if it works

Thank u sooo muchh...!!πŸ˜ƒ It worked....!😳

Edited by manasi_31 - 13 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Okay I finally saw the video juz nw...

Poor Hina...her facial expressions were revealing she is really really down with cold....and these sbs p'pl are actually making fun of it...!This is so ridiculous!
It was very very rude of the voiceover to advice Hina to follow the sanskaar, she shows on-screen, in her real life....!!🀬It's quite obvious that if sbs p'pl will consume her time in their stupid interviews, she won't get extra time for lunch...quite naturally the EP will deny giving permission...btw wat does sbs ask them?🀒 Hw r u, hw did this happen, wt will u do nw,y r u still shooting etc etc..πŸ₯±..Newayz the most important thng is she shudn't be forced for interviews if she is suffering from fever...
The voiceover asks US wt to do..!!😲 I'd suggest them to stop blaming the actors...we cn live without her interview, bt it really hurts when she is being targetted and blamed!πŸ˜’

P.S : Btw it's not ET...It's EP meaning the Executive Producer...😳(if I'm nt wrong..πŸ˜›)
.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx for the link!!!
poor hina feel so sad for her!!!
Get well soon Hina!!
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Thanks for the update. Poor Hina is expected to talk to people inspite of not feeling well. I guess SBS has forgotten the numerous interviews Hina has given them. There was a time when YR used to be featured almost every day and Hina was made to do all silly stuff (e.g. karwachauth sp was the most idiotic and the one epi where she sang a nursery rhyme). Now that YR doesnt get featured that often, these reporters come up with all sorts of comments.

very true... ths sbs walo ko bohot naatak hai... thy thnk thy r bigger thn stars now.. YR sets pe jaoge to milega na interview... faltu k segmnts dikhate hai aur humein bhi pakata hai...😑
_Divya_ thumbnail
 thnx 4 d update Soni
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
these sbs people don't have any work to do that's why they make stories out of small matters and change the image of a person ...............and i think ki they are always behind hina that's why they always try to prove her wrong..................whether it's that matter in which hina had a fight with  bindiya bhabi,  that matter also they showed in such a way ki it seemed ki it was hina's fault......................................i just cant find out what is there problem....................if a person is ill then can't u people wait for her to get well............................... they are mannerless people.............they themselves need to get some sanskaar
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita2407

these sbs people don't have any work to do that's why they make stories out of small matters and change the image of a person ...............and i think ki they are always behind hina that's why they always try to prove her wrong..................whether it's that matter in which hina had a fight withbindiya bhabi,that matter also they showed in such a way ki it seemed ki it was hina's fault......................................i just cant find out what is there problem....................if a person is ill then can't u people wait for her to get well............................... they are mannerless people.............they themselves need toget some sanskaar

yaa they make one line a big lesson stupid sbs ppl...
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smart.akaisha

yaa they make one line a big lesson stupid sbs ppl...

actually these media person are habitual of doing it...............................they have the habbit of telling the same thing in different manner..................other wise choti si news ko 30min tak kaise khichenge😑😑😑😑😑 aur logon ko attract kaise karenge
Edited by ankita2407 - 13 years ago
me.san thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i saw this segment...
she is not well...
nakhrili???
hina....???

manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akufull2mad