Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SaJan_Sana4ever

Yay Me First To Commentt.....
Awesome
Mindblowingggggg update...
Loved Gunjan
Plzz Cont Soon
And Thanks For PM...
And Pleash Next Time Send The Link Too..

*Sana* 😳

Thank you very much sana....
amy00487 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ash_sajan

wow amy lovely update
i must say your writing is too good!
Gunji is so sweet
will be waiting for sam,s entry

Hey Ash_Sajan!
Thank you. but You'll have to wait for sam for sm more time...
amy00487 thumbnail
@ -mysterygirl-,ar4evr,kris97

Thank you very much. Will update soon.

Note :- Hey guys, if you wish to receive a PM please add me in your buddy list. It will be easier for me then.

Regards,
Amy
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nice ff
really loved it
awesome
plzzz add me to  your pm list,I have added you to my buddy list.plzzz do accept it
continue soon
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey dear awesome character sketch. Please add me too your pm list

love
Aditi
amy00487 thumbnail
Hello frnds,
Here i come with intro part -2. This part may confuse some of you, and some of you may feel surprised. but don't worry. You'll get a clear picture in next parts.

so here you go...

Intro part-2
********************************************************************************
The cell phone rang again as gunjan was about to get into her seat.

"hello dad? now what?... Haan baba main... muze sab yaad hain aur wo.. Haan ... main pohochte hi call kar dungi. haan ... ok! ... hmmm... Nahi!" Gunjan sighed with displeasure, totally unaware of the fact that someone was eavesdropping on her conversation ,though not by choice.

"Dad security check ki line se yaha tak ye aapki 8wi call hain!! " This time the person had a hard time controlling his chuckle, and gunjan became aware of the existence of the passenger in next seat. He was a handsome boy in his early 20's, dressed in a Jeans and informal shirt.

'People have no manners... gunjan thought

"ummm.. haan main kar lungi. haan pakka. rakhti hu... plane shuru honewala hain" she tried to keep her voice as low as possible..

"Ma'am, may i request you to keep your cell switched off..?" The air hostess said in a sweet voice and Gunjan hurriedly ended her conversation with her father.
She turned on her right to find her co-passenger, who looked rather amused. He smiled at her and gunjan just shrugged. she looked away and looked at him again only to find him staring at her.

'Irritating...

"Femily colling?" he said smiling cheekily.

"What?"

"Apke baapu ka hi col tha na" this time he pointed at her cell phone.

"Oh yaa.. of course. 'Family' ka hi 'Call' tha." she said , disinterestedly.

"Meri femily bhi bohot col karti he... wo kya he na , me hu hi eesa. Muze bahar rehne ki aadat nai he na"

"..."

"Wese aap ja kaha rehi he?"

"Zumritallaiya!!"Gunjan said sarcastically. This was far more than irritating for her.

"Ohh.. tab to aap galat plane me beth gayi ne... ye to mumbai jata he.." he said innocently.

Gunjan couldn't help but smile at this. "koi baat nahi. main via mumbai chali jaungi." she said playfully.

"hehe... good. Wese lagta he aap bhi peli bar bahar ja rahi he ghar se.."

"Nahi , ghar se to kai baar bahar ja chuki hu. mera school aur college ghar ke bahar hi tha. Aap nahi gaye kabhi?" gunjan said.

Sirf tum hi nahi ho jo paka sakte ho... she thought. But to her surprise he was not irritated at her remark, instead he was smiling wholeheartedly.

"Good . I like your sense of humor . By the way, i am mayank, mayank sharma." and he held out his hand.

"Gunjan Bhushan." As she shaked hand with him , she noticed that his gujju accent was gone. " umm, Mayank ... sharma? Sharma is not a gujrati surname right?"

A small smile formed on his face as he said in a regretful voice "Hey, sorry. i was just faking it. Actually I'm from mumbai. Main yaha mere ek dost ki shadi me aaya tha. Dinbhar uske aur uske family ke sath reh reh kar is accent ki aadat si ho gayi. Aur fir akele traveling karte samay chup chap apne co-passenger ke phone calls sunne se accha hain ke unse kuch baatein kare...hai na? so i thought of breaking the ice. Waise i hope you don't mind it."

She liked his honest explanation.

"No, not at all. Wese mimicry bohot acche karte he aap" gunjan said , mocking his fake gujju accent. "Par... Phone CALLS means....?"

"uhh.. wo security check ke line se hi main aapke aage tha. I mean main intentionally nahi sun raha tha..." mayank said with a sheepish smile.

"Hey that's fine. I think i was a bit loud." gunjan said assuring him and watched dimples forming on his face.

And they chatted for rest of the time about random topics, with  mayank's witty comments and one liners.

Gunjan enjoyed the flight, thanks to 'Mayank Sharma'.

Nice Start, gunjan! Agar mumbai ka trailer hi aisa hain , to picture kaisa hoga.... she thought as they landed on Santacruz airport.

***************************************************************************************************

Hey guys,
Here goes the 2nd update.
Do comment. 

And next part will be sam's entry.
😳

Regards,
Amy