Geet's whole team : kudos and thank you

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet's Team, Kudos!๐Ÿ‘

keeping the story going forward and the interest so high. Nice work, really nice work. Every week has brought us a good mix of comedy, drama, romance and the necessary masala for a desi hit series.๐Ÿ‘

Never looked forward to watching any show in recent times so much.๐Ÿ˜ณ

And my top pick is the dhabha episode (both of them). And yeah the hug was just dripping passionateโ˜บ๏ธ

but must say the scene when Geet touches Maan's lips was my pick for THE moment of romance in that whole theme. the way Maan looks at Geet , Aaaaaaah sooooo tenderly and yet with so much desire

and of course the comedy...

" yahan nahin to kya chandigarh jaakar dhoge"

"napkin dena."

aa
"nahin chahiye"

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thank you!
lkd ur post..i agree wid u..........thanx 2 d makers fr gvin us dis diff shw...n hot n happ new jodi maaneet..i also lk d shw coz of its unique scriptin...i lk d office politics n lf dey hv shown...its sumthin different on television...n its real too.........

n d dialogues u mentioned r hilarious...
A BIG BIG THANK YOU FROM ME TOO :)
thank you CVs all the actors for keeping me hooked to such an awesome show! really had given up for a year or two on hindi dramas but this show and RBO brought me back to hindi dramas

keep up the awesome work and please please dont get influenced by ekta :)
Originally posted by adits7

lkd ur post..i agree wid u..........thanx 2 d makers fr gvin us dis diff shw...n hot n happ new jodi maaneet..i also lk d shw coz of its unique scriptin...i lk d office politics n lf dey hv shown...its sumthin different on television...n its real too.........

n d dialogues u mentioned r hilarious...

Hey adits7, thx for the pics you posted. Enjoyed seeing them and look forward to those episodes.

I started watching the show because I had read about NRI's dumping girls and getting cheated and so was curious after the promos.
But now I watch it for how these two ignite the TV every night, after night๐Ÿ˜ณ

gurmeet is a great actor and has a wonderful expressive face and just god given eyes.
Dhrasti is just so perfectly angelic and so much "shararat" in her presence
Originally posted by SWKIA

Hey adits7, thx for the pics you posted. Enjoyed seeing them and look forward to those episodes.

I started watching the show because I had read about NRI's dumping girls and getting cheated and so was curious after the promos.
But now I watch it for how these two ignite the TV every night, after night๐Ÿ˜ณ

gurmeet is a great actor and has a wonderful expressive face and just god given eyes.
Dhrasti is just so perfectly angelic and so much "shararat" in her presence
i startd watchin d shw late....its bn 1 month or so....bt m lkn d mod n contemporary life in d shw.....n yeah d jodi is super hot....brilliant actors....

welcome....me too lved d pix...waitin fr d epi
I so agree! Kudos to the whole cast and crew!!! A standing O from me!!! The casting is just perfect...no one can play maneet to absolute perfection like gurti!
Thank you is a really tiny word to describe the gratification ๐Ÿ˜Š