Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -sum-

Excellent topicπŸ˜ƒ.....I dnt believe that Geet was ever in love with Dev...Geet hails from a family of MCPs where apart from her dad and maybe her uncle, women hold no value whatsoever...one fine day along comes this smooth talking guy who literally makes everyone eat out of the palm of his hand with his effortless lies and charm... Geet is enthralled at the idea that maybe a man who actually  honour's women exists outside her sheltered life...and unaware of his underlying deception the emotions that evolve within her are nothing more than a schoolgirls crush or infatuation if you like....If she remembers him today it is with shame that he so easily duped her and also because of that duplicity she is now carrying his child for whom she now lives.

Her equation with Maan is such that he induces alien emotions within her and his words have such an intense effect on her that she  unconsciously uses his advice in her day to day life whether its dealing with her family or on Maan himself....he is her support system without either of them realising it...not only his words but also his touch seems to have an electric effect on her....his opinion also matters to her and she gets upset if she thinks she is the reason for his unrest wen it comes to her work....she isn't in love with Maan yet but the emotions that he generates inside her are more intense and more profound than anything she ever felt with Dev.....at least that is the way I see it

So to answer your question yes Geet will definitely forget Dev but she won't ever forgive his betrayal...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ PERFECT DESCRIPTION! πŸ˜‰
Tasnee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just read this topic and I think that Geet will  forget about him and never forgive. But Geet and Dev will be connected because she is carrying his child. But in kismet and destiny maan and geet are the perfect and ultimate couple. I think when maan gets to know what Dev did to Geet, he will not forgive him.
sweet_charmed thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with everyone else i don't think geet ever really loved dev... it was more of an infatuation.. she will never forget him though.. i mean how can she .. she has a constant reminder in form of a child... a piece of dev.. that will forever be with her...i personally don't believe ppl can fall in love in such a short time ... to be truly love some you need to love their good and bad.. well if not love atleast know of it and accept it... which is exactly how it is between maan and geet.. they have known each other for months ... have worked with each other ... know each others bad and good... so know if they fall in love (which they are .. or well atleast maan is πŸ˜‰)...that'll really be love and not just and infatuation or crush!!
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Geet was never in love with Dev i think.....because she was just sort arranged to marry him and so she had no choice but to give herself to him.....she was just a young lady who was waitin to swept off her feet...the way Dev woed her.......she thought that he really cared for her.....that care she saw was the reason why she started like him.....and they had that night because she thought what she did was not wrong...

i feel as though Geet never really got the chance to know Dev that well to fall in love with him.......i jus don't know how else i can explain this....lol

she will fall in love....and she will fall bad that will be on only Maan....

but she won't forget what Dev did to her....but i never thought that she loved him...

Compleyely agree with you, in a way her marriage/love was handed to her. She didn't necessarily have the option of loving Dev, she just had to. And your right, she never really got the chance to know Dev. So how do you love someone when you don't really know the person πŸ˜•
ammaji.devilish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Well she'd better forget the loser, the show would really suck if she somehow wants to get back with him

AGREE
janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raisa159

Compleyely agree with you, in a way her marriage/love was handed to her. She didn't necessarily have the option of loving Dev, she just had to. And your right, she never really got the chance to know Dev. So how do you love someone when you don't really know the person πŸ˜•

its just that dev was something different from all the people in her family he showed care n respect to her in a family where women have no will of their own its just a crush while with maan its more she really gets bothered when he is hurt or angry becoz unknowingly she is having feelings for him
She may be not be able to forgive or forget Dev but she might still be able to live with what happened to her. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I have some personal experience in this. I was married at the age of 19. The marriage was arranged although not forced. My parents did ask for my consent. The guy was from Punjab Pakistan and my parents are from there too however I'm borned and raised in Europe. We got married and had a daughter. Because of marriage and child he got premanent stay in the country we were living but 6 months after that things got difficult. He started to make my life miserabel. In the end it lead to a divorce which I initially didn't want but he took the first step and I couldn't do anything about it. The funny(or not) was that his relatives promised me and my parents that my life would be heaven with him and they were not arranging this marriage so he could get a permanent stay. Boy was I lied to! I have never felt so betrayed in my life! Imagine the guilt my parents felt. But they supported my in every way they could in my divorce and my life after that.

Today, almost a decade later, I haven't forgotten or forgiven but learnt to live with it. I love my daughter. Yes there are many things in her that reminds me of her father and sometimes it does hurt. However I don't want to change her because she is my daughter and she rules my heart.

Sorry for my long post and my ramblings.
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
never never & never......