Besharam Question of the Day: Unplanned SR?

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Besharami--that seems to be the word of the day today, here on our forum! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Actually, scratch that, it seems to be the word everyday. πŸ˜‰

Quick question for you:

Do you see Dutta and Naku's coming together aka SR as being something planned or something that just happens?

In Hindi serials, I find everything so predictable that I almost want the opposite to happen. By PLANNED, I mean both Dutta and Naku know it will happen, e.g. their first night after a new wedding ceremony? Personally speaking, I'm not much for this version, but hey, the CVs know how best to steer this evolving relationship. By JUST HAPPENS, I mean just that. That it is more an emotional outcome, brought upon by a situation, e.g. being somewhere alone, etc.

Do tell, I am looking forward to your responses!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
My only hope is that that moment does NOT happen at the niwas. Too many bad vibes.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL! the first topic i get to see right after logging in .. followed by "dutta's chest hair" Kya suagat hua hai mera 😈 .. GP it seems that u cant Really wait?? neither can i .. we are hopeless..

I would HATE it!! if there is a PLANNED SR!!! i hate it !!! i hate it!! i hate it .................

we have always seen LTL giving us something unique .. n i hope the MOST important moment in TAsha's life too will be executed in a Different manner. I want to get surprised, fed up of sequences where a hero or a heorine do SPECIAL arrangements for their BIGGGGG FIrst night .. and all the energy is wasted on decorating the room or beach or whatever!!!!

I hope Creatives of this show doesnt follow that road.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
GP, u have atleast one SR thread opened every week. Its always on ur mind. LOL!
Well...I think that these two are now married...so I hope it just happens...not a planned thing but romantic nevertheless. Naku didnt get a romantic wedding to the man of her dreams she must get a romantic(and passionate) SR atleast.

Btw I know many people want a proper romantic wedding later on when all is well between the two. But I am ok without it. Their wedding was unique in itself. And TaSha dont care for conventions anyways.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
gp00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

GP, u have atleast one SR thread opened every week. Its always on ur mind. LOL!

Well...I think that these two are now married...so I hope it just happens...not a planned thing but romantic nevertheless. Naku didnt get a romantic wedding to the man of her dreams she must get a romantic(and passionate) SR atleast.

Btw I know many people want a proper romantic wedding later on when all is well between the two. But I am ok without it. Their wedding was unique in itself. And TaSha dont care for conventions anyways.

[SIZE=2]Now I'm really embarrassed! 😳 Do I really put out such a topic every or almost every week? OMG, between all my posts and FF and responses, I did not realize it! It's at a subconscious level for sure... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Perhaps, that makes it even worse!

I think it's just that that moment will be the first huge emotional "revelation" to both of them. Dutta finds it hard to express himself through words, even to understand his feelings. As a result, he's unpredictable, and I think that they will be officially accepting their relationship this way given their wedding was a bit...different.

My poor, poor dimaag.
oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it should be somewhat in a unexpected moment - none of that pre-planned in the PM with a decorated room business. Agree with Ksh about no second wedding. In fact if anything it should be something like while the wedding was an unexpected unpleasant event Dutta will make up for it (God how beshaaram does that sound) with an unexpected twice as pleasant event.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gp00

[SIZE=2]Now I'm really embarrassed! 😳 Do I really put out such a topic every or almost every week? OMG, between all my posts and FF and responses, I did not realize it! It's at a subconscious level for sure... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Perhaps, that makes it even worse!

I think it's just that that moment will be the first huge emotional "revelation" to both of them. Dutta finds it hard to express himself through words, even to understand his feelings. As a result, he's unpredictable, and I think that they will be officially accepting their relationship this way given their wedding was a bit...different.

My poor, poor dimaag.

OK...every week must have been an exaggeration. But I think I did see atleast 2 other SR threads from you before. πŸ˜†
And yes the SR must be sorta official acceptance of the relationship between the couple and also their love. A wedding and then a SR would mean again whole world infering and then waiting for the newly married couple to go do it. I rather not see that.
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

LOL! the first topic i get to see right after logging in .. followed by "dutta's chest hair" Kya suagat hua hai mera 😈 .. GP it seems that u cant Really wait?? neither can i .. we are hopeless..

I would HATE it!! if there is a PLANNED SR!!! i hate it !!! i hate it!! i hate it .................

we have always seen LTL giving us something unique .. n i hope the MOST important moment in TAsha's life too will be executed in a Different manner. I want to get surprised, fed up of sequences where a hero or a heorine do SPECIAL arrangements for their BIGGGGG FIrst night .. and all the energy is wasted on decorating the room or beach or whatever!!!!

I hope Creatives of this show doesnt follow that road.

GP00, with your FF you have already set the bar high. I am still hoping it would happen like you wrote :-) ⭐️

Hope the creatives can match it or do something out of the ordinary. Or else, I will be disappointed, like when you get disappointed after seeing book-turned-into-movie that does not live upto the book 😭
nazia.icycool thumbnail
gp..this is a really cute thread 😳

u have a really good point here that SR should not be done in the PN..too much of negative vibes..kahin humari sundar jodi ko kisiki nazar na lagjaye!!πŸ˜†

ya actually it should not be a prepared one..the presence of nakku and dutta should itself make the night romantic ..i dont think that the flowers and all will add to the romantic atmosphere...

and i dont want nakku and especially dutta to have an out and out suhaag raat...u knw going wild and bold n stuff...it should be dutta who is saying something and yet not saying nything..,is trying to convey..things happening yet not happening..but still nakku understanding everything he wants to convey.. 😍 ❀️ ....it should be as if both belong to each other yet taking tym to get close...πŸ˜ƒ

we have had enuff of planned SR's where the groom and bride is ready for everything....the new trend is that the groom and bride never sleep together...πŸ˜†what is this??all the recent shows i have seen have the couple sleeping seperately...one on the couch the other on the bed...so enuff of that!! 😈
gp00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

gp..this is a really cute thread 😳

u have a really good point here that SR should not be done in the PN..too much of negative vibes..kahin humari sundar jodi ko kisiki nazar na lagjaye!!πŸ˜†

ya actually it should not be a prepared one..the presence of nakku and dutta should itself make the night romantic ..i dont think that the flowers and all will add to the romantic atmosphere...

and i dont want nakku and especially dutta to have an out and out suhaag raat...u knw going wild and bold n stuff...it should be dutta who is saying something and yet not saying nything..,is trying to convey..things happening yet not happening..but still nakku understanding everything he wants to convey.. 😍 ❀️ ....it should be as if both belong to each other yet taking tym to get close...πŸ˜ƒ

we have had enuff of planned SR's where the groom and bride is ready for everything....the new trend is that the groom and bride never sleep together...πŸ˜†what is this??all the recent shows i have seen have the couple sleeping seperately...one on the couch the other on the bed...so enuff of that!! 😈

This whole married-couple-not-sleeping-together-thing is so inherently absurd and laughable that I want to slap the top of the heads of those shows' CVs. I'm not sure what the "NOBLE" intent is--so family gets along again, misunderstanding--but it is too stupid for human comprehension. Apparently, it not TOO stupid for CV and creative team comprehension.

Dumb, dumb, dumb...the execs should show this trend and those that adopt it the DOOR OUT...I hate unoriginality and purposeful stupidity. It's as if they've checked good taste and their brains somewhere...I'm not able to where though...out of my own good taste.
😑 😑 πŸ˜†