CID

tough poll ! - Page 2

Poll

Do u watch any other detective serial in any language?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i love both reading and watching anything in this genre. a very good book or a film or even a tv serial episode makes my day. besides comedy and light-hearted romantic-comedy genres, i just love action, crime detection, less of extreme violence tho, brainwork, suspense, thriller element etc. in fact it was enid blyton and conan doyle and in my language satyajit ray, who made me love this genre since childhood.... i hardly watch any eng lang tv series but if i accidentally come across a case or episode which is very interesting, i watch it. i love eng lang films on foreign channels if the plot is superb and d acting fantastic. i also love reading clarke, doyle and so many other classics... among hindi lang ones, before cid, sometimes i used to cath up wt old classics..... in fact i used to watch sometimes some episodes of cid and cid sb.... but that tym i used to stay confused abt which is which... since last yr i strted watching cid....

wow! i wanted to open the poll to c if am d only one which such interests!! and am not!!! am so glad am not alone!!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

i do like secret seven and famous five....and love to see a holmes man here....and i like dan brown too....loved the angels and demons book and movie...hey your name is demonstar....the same demon....i do remember robert when i saw your name...

My username is actually reference to a video game, nothing sinister lol 😆

Yeah I love Sherlock Holmes. Also Dan Brown's books, they aren't the most well written but it's remarkable how he maintains the mystery and suspense, the books are real page-turners. I was slightly disappointed with his latest book (The Lost Symbol), but even that one has a really shocking twist near the end that I could never see coming.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
suspence makes all his work best sellers...a tailor made hollywood script...i dont like lost symbol...angel was better...davinchi was thrilling...i love perimazon,alfred hitchhock and i love to read agata
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
used to watch CSI, but now watch Law and Order: SVU, cant wait for the next season to start
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I love Dan Brown's books too! I just wait for his books to come out. They are really well-written. Other than that, I tried reading Sidney Sheldon books and liked them too, but I got tired of them after a while.

Angels & Demons, Deception Point are my fav.Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: zerry123

Yeah I love Dan Brown's books too! I just wait for his books to come out. They are really well-written. Other than that, I tried reading Sidney Sheldon books and liked them too, but I got tired of them after a while.

Angels & Demons, Deception Point are my fav.

i dont like sidney sheldon personally...they are just thrillers and not a genious work...deception is better than lost symbol according to me.

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Deception Point too, except for the unrealistically cheesy final battle scene. The overall book featured some of his best writing IMO, especially the political side of it.
Chiinnu thumbnail
please read this story if you are free...may be it reminds some cid story...😆...its sherlock holmes's six napoleons

http://sherlock-holmes.classic-literature.co.uk/the-adventure-of-the-six-napoleons/
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

i dont like sidney sheldon personally...they are just thrillers and not
a genious work...deception is better than lost symbol according to me.

I read all of Dan Brown's books except Lost Symbol 😭 I'm waiting to get my hands on it... I was gonna buy it on the day of release, but got busy and didn't have time to read Anyways, I heard lotsa ppl say that it's not as good as his books are supposed to be.
Chiinnu thumbnail
yes....but all movies are great....love to see tom hanks as robert langdon...