A brand new fan of Jai from today :) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Jai was outstanding in Saturday's episode.He left audience, judges, viewers spellbound with his magnificent performance.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Not a single flaw, everything was so in place.

He was one of the best dancers of DID I and he has not only maintained his spark unlike many others but also has improved by leaps and bounds. I'm sure Jai will go places in future. It's just the matter of time.

I have always been a fan of Jai and with yesterday's performance I have renewed my membership of Jai's fanclub.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rimpa_love11

Jai was outstanding in Saturday's episode.He left audience, judges, viewers spellbound with his magnificent performance.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Not a single flaw, everything was so in place.

He was one of the best dancers of DID I and he has not only maintained his spark unlike many others but also has improved by leaps and bounds. I'm sure Jai will go places in future. It's just the matter of time.

I have always been a fan of Jai and with yesterday's performance I have renewed my membership of Jai's fanclub.πŸ˜ƒ

Totally agree with all the comments.  He was just soooooooooooooo FLAWLESS. I wish  I could see him dance more.  HE IS JUST OUTSTANDING ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️He has such a spark in his performance.  He was so good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ he just proved he deserves the title KING OF PROPS.   I pray he gets the title best skipper award.  He deserve it from the first episode.
Edited by Jayjasjoe - 13 years ago
I could help myself when Jai cried. My eyes got moist with him too. There you've got someone who gives everything to his dance, makes his dance his life.

His performance reflects how much just he's worth. Frankly speaking, Mayuresh-Vrushali's duet seemed pretty ordinary after I watched Jai. Jai left me dumbstruck, like Farah said. I can't remember having seen a better contemporary, baring Shakti-Kunwar perhaps, on DID before.

The guy's worth all the praise he's got. And sincerely, though I try never to become a fan of someone, I just think Jai hit it yesterday with his performance. The guy's WOW, in every which way!

πŸ‘πŸΌ - Totally my views too. When Sandip talked yesterday, it showed in itself how much everyone thought Jai was worth in DID 1. I guess I was no different either. But seeing him yesterday, and seeing him like THAT, makes me speechless. I can't imagine how overwhelming it might be for him! He deserves all those standing ovations. Totally!
Words fail me after watching the performance.It was the best in DID platform to date    πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Jai has grown a lot since DID1..he was a great dancer then now he is a mind blowingly awesome dancer. Loved it when he said he will perform better next time,love the fact that he is always challenging himself to always go that extra mile. and the tears, that just so Jai so humble and overwhelmed when people appreciate him.

Jai is definitely going places. He has the passion and the right attitude to make it. JAI HO
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I love him....He is soooooooooooooooooooo amazing. Love love love love him....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
So true. i'm not really following L'il masters. watch it sometimes to get a glimpse of Jai. :P well, Jai was my most fav in S1. so.. i was just flicking through channels, when it just after Papiya & Atul's performance.. THANK GOD i didn't switch the channel back.. if not i would've missed JKN's AWESOME performance. He was simply amazingg. Brought back the memories of S1. Now i know WHY i fell in love with him & his dance. Jai, you rock! <3

Agree with your every word dear...Jai was my fav in DID 1 and will be for ever...Excellent choice πŸ‘

I am proud that I supported Jai in DID 1 and wanted him to win..He is an outstanding dancer..I thought he had reached his zenith during DID 1..But he has been proving me wrong everytime he gets on that stage in DID LM...His group acts and his performance yesterday proves that Jai has continued to grow as a dancer, something that I can't say for the many other contestants of DID 1 and DID 2..Jai you and your passion for dance is truly an inspiration..πŸ‘πŸ‘

jai was just mindblowing simply out of this world :) i also like mayuresh and vrushali's act. like farah i bow down to terrence what lovely dancers came out of his toli