Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Chid jayegi ek nayi jung?Now whats that?

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Ok guys ….the promo's voiceover got me confused. First i had thought the track would go geet quitting and maan missing her ...but from where this "jung" came from.

The words were "Kya Geet samajh payegi Maan ki kashmkash ya phir chid jayegi ek nayi jung" Obviously geet is dumb and blind πŸ˜† so she wont understand Maan's dilemma….so the 2nd option is jung….. Now what the hell is this jung?Ouch ….Personal ,professional ,both or the fight within than with each other.

Most probably it seems that Geet will stand up against Maan this time. In the promo they r trying to show Maan as a victim and geet the one who would call for war. IMO it will be more of a professional war for geet and personal for Maan. Maan would insult her cuz of the diff of opinion in the launch party theme and geet would quit there only. Mr chopra who is already impressed with geet would bag the opportunity and hire her. Geet in khunnas and to show maan that how efficient and talented she is  and to prove herself would accept his offer. And then the real jung would begin between them …(Though i think Mr chopra hiring her and Maan-geet professional jung would suckπŸ˜†β€¦it will be just a drag)……..

Or will it be more on personal lines …..?? Pregnancy truth will get out and Maan would go bonkers with this news (He has already gone bonkers enough thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)….and wont take it well and will accuse her character and this would infuriate geet and she might break all ties with him and his company and would quit.

Or it indicates the fight they would have within themselves ……..?

What do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bugs bugs topic on promo ha ha
i know we should some how pass the weekend right
well nice topic yaar jung
well i think jung is between maneet is due to the launch party of the project
i dont want any other war coz maan has to fight already 2 battles
i mean 1 with himself i mean feelings of geet and 2 with geet professional

i dont want mr.chopra to hire geet as rahul is present if it happens i want geet to say no  
Edited by sravani899 - 13 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sravani899

bugs bugs topic on promo ha ha

i know we should some how pass the weekend right
well nice topic yaar jung
well i think jung is between maneet is due to the launch party of the project
i dont want any other war coz maan has to fight already 2 battles
i mean 1 with himself i mean feelings of geet and 2 with geet professional

i dont want mr.chopra to hire geet as rahul is present if it happens i want geet to say no  

hhahaha ..i was getting bore and just saw the promo and it got me tickedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Same here yaar ...i dont want this jungt thing to be dragged but as they focussed on this one in the promo i feel they might want to take this to the next level as maan is shouting "proffessional ..proffesional" to geet to the extreme..
waise i dont mind rahul ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..that ullu da pattha will be fun for sure πŸ˜†
Edited by Bugger - 13 years ago
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No i don't think they're going to have any other fights except when Geet quits she's gonna be angry but later on It'll be Maan's jung with his heart to accept he loves Geet. πŸ˜ƒ
Bugger thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robbieluvr

No i don't think they're going to have any other fights except when Geet quits she's gonna be angry but later on It'll be Maan's jung with his heart to accept he loves Geet. πŸ˜ƒ

I hope so ...but the way "nayi jung" has been accentuated ......i think its definately more than their inner battle or party fiasco
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..first of all new promo..? 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..I haven't watched it yet...:(

But what you just said...yaar now i am getting confused...
I never saw this coming..a jung..? πŸ˜•

Now there's three option..given by you...professional, personal..and fighting within themselves..I don't know how you thought abt this..πŸ˜†..But really great thinking..πŸ˜‰

Hmm I'm thinking it might just be along the professional lines..and not personal...
I've a feeling the CVs will carry on dragging Geet's pregnancy...so i don't think her pregnancy will be revealed just yet...(though yst i did thought that Geet being preggy will be exposed next week. My predictions keeps on changing.....πŸ˜†)

The way i look at it..is that Geet will get angry with Maan..and she quits..and goes to work for Mr C..coz that guy practically adores Geet..so i'm pretty sure Geet will take up the offer if he gives her one...and then a battle between Maan and Geet...I don't know..if i'm gonna like it..if they go this way...but i guess it might just be fun..watching Maan and Geet battling...they might argue at one point of time..then suddenly we have eyelock moments (πŸ˜†)..and then they rmb their past..and feel all awkward that they are battling when they used to work together....then they get back to reality, snapping outta of the eyelock..and carry on fighting...I might just like that...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

But i agree with ya..this angle might just be dragging the Dev and Geet story...

I wonder if Dev and Geet will meet or not next week....
Maybe they might meet..and Geet might find out abt Dev and Maan being bros..and that could be another reason why she might accept Mr C's offer IF he ever is gonna offer her a job in his company...

So she might not want to battle with Maan..but to escape from him..becoz he is Dev's bro..she might battle..

Woah..now another different possibility...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..Anything can happen! πŸ˜†
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jung karein gay Maan aur Geet aur Kurbaan hongay hum sab
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Bugs, good topic...I was thinking about this since yesterday...But I would rather go by the kashmakash thing...have written this analysis in some other topic...so again likhna I hope you know what I mean....but definitely would love if you go through because I would like to have your opinion...

Hmm about Geet working with Mr. Chopra....Now you are talking...remember my post about "What if Geet joining Mr. Chopra's office???"...I donno if CVs have taken that idea...only time will tell.

Also, what was bugging my head since fri epi that why will the CVs unnecessarily show Dadima in the frame with Maan....hmmm theres a point isn't it???

What if Dadima will become Maan's confidante??? and Dadima and Maan will have a heart to heart talk once Maan's plan backfires and he fall flat on the ground.

So, have a look at the link below pl...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440249

Do let me know what you all think???

Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Wow..first of all new promo..? 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..I haven't watched it yet...:(

There is nothing to watch ..its just a voiceover with old scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But what you just said...yaar now i am getting confused...
I never saw this coming..a jung..? πŸ˜•

Now there's three option..given by you...professional, personal..and fighting within themselves..I don't know how you thought abt this..πŸ˜†..But really great thinking..πŸ˜‰
hahahah ...when i m bored ..all this things pops up ...kya kareπŸ˜†

Hmm I'm thinking it might just be along the professional lines..and not personal...
I've a feeling the CVs will carry on dragging Geet's pregnancy...so i don't think her pregnancy will be revealed just yet...(though yst i did thought that Geet being preggy will be exposed next week. My predictions keeps on changing.....πŸ˜†)
Actually i think pregnancy might get revealed as after a long time the yshowed signs of the same πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....and if they had shown this ...iska kuch toh matlab hoga

The way i look at it..is that Geet will get angry with Maan..and she quits..and goes to work for Mr C..coz that guy practically adores Geet..so i'm pretty sure Geet will take up the offer if he gives her one...and then a battle between Maan and Geet...I don't know..if i'm gonna like it..if they go this way...but i guess it might just be fun..watching Maan and Geet battling...they might argue at one point of time..then suddenly we have eyelock moments (πŸ˜†)..and then they rmb their past..and feel all awkward that they are battling when they used to work together....then they get back to reality, snapping outta of the eyelock..and carry on fighting...I might just like that...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
But wont that be repetitive ? we have already watched it enough ...though i m all for some new guy just doing soem healthy flirting with geet ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..atleast that would be a step ahead in maan's realiztion...but ...just eyelocks and falls .....if i watch it another time ...i will yawn for sure πŸ˜†

But i agree with ya..this angle might just be dragging the Dev and Geet story...

I wonder if Dev and Geet will meet or not next week....
Maybe they might meet..and Geet might find out abt Dev and Maan being bros..and that could be another reason why she might accept Mr C's offer IF he ever is gonna offer her a job in his company...
 I dont think dev track is anywhere sooner ...this geet quitting track is planted just to delay dev-geet meeting
So she might not want to battle with Maan..but to escape from him..becoz he is Dev's bro..she might battle..

Woah..now another different possibility...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..Anything can happen! πŸ˜†

i swear there r too many possibilities and for the first time ....i m not waiting for MondayπŸ˜†
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even I was wondering about that....

Sad to see Maaneet fighting and separating.... As long as they are not separating I don't mind the fight....  I hope the fight is going to be between Geet's professional issue and Maan's personal issue.... That would be fun to watch.....

Don't want Geet to quit the Job at any cost..... She should fight for her rights even if Maan ask her to quit.... After all she hasn't done any mistake ( other than make her boss fall for her)....

Ann