Collection of Salman's Art work (Paintings) - :) - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pooja_l

arey no rhea, u r completely right

the pic resembles the painting a lot, ya i think he made it with the reference from the pic

and meanwhile, the pic is smokingly hot

i wonder why kat and sallu don't do any photoshoot for any magazine together, i would love to see them on the cover of a magazine, they will make the magazine cover awesome and super hit too

I highly doubt they will do that at all, I mean they even declined to do an ad offered to them as a couple like the ones by Saif-Bebo n Abhi-ash.Salman doesn't even want to do romantic films with Kat .
Katrina said that she feels that maybe ppl aren't interested to see them on-screen together because they know that both of them have been together for so many years so there's no curiosity to see them in a film.
Edited by rhea_6 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rhea_6

I highly doubt they will do that at all, I mean they even declined to do an ad offered to them as a couple like the ones by Saif-Bebo n Abhi-ash.Salman doesn't even want to do romantic films with Kat .
Katrina said that she feels that maybe ppl aren't interested to see them on-screen together because they know that both of them have been together for so many years so there's no curiosity to see them in a film.

oh, but according to me, if they come together for ad or a film, it sure will make people curious about the film.

i mean I watched Yuvvraj only for the sole reason coz sallu and kat were in the film.

the only thing that was superb in the movie was the two mins pillow fighting scene between them, the chemistry was rocking.

i hope they do a film together, wanna see them in an out and out romantic movie 😳