Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: halaa

that was very interesting update.loved pratigya and MK's dream sequence.what is the truth behind her dad's death.evil samara killed poor arushi that was very sad.eagerly waiting for the next update.plz continue soon.

thanx for reading and commenting hunπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
The truth about pratigyas dad..... you will find out later on....I havent decided the story behind him...so you have to wait and stay tunedπŸ˜ƒ

Yes Samara killed Arushi..... I always found her annoying so I thought she will be the next victim....poor bechari...πŸ˜†

serialmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

Thanx for reading and commenting hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Dont worry Krish will come soon.... About shyam Ji..... I havent really decided about him yet so hun you need to stay tuned to find out what happened to him😊

I will update soon....really since I started writing this horror ff.... I cant sleep as well... keep seeing grudge πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I just need to think of more evil things for the vampire to do to the humans then I will updateπŸ˜†

Until then watch this space.............

Suggestions:
wat abt having a blood party ...(all vamps drinking blood)
Damon stalking some girl  who krish saves
What abt a pet werewolf for krishna (maybe shamji was bit by a werewolf and krishna or damon adopted him)πŸ˜ƒ
Grudge paying a visit to d naina falls (aka nainaji)
damon hotty and me (preetianjita) on a dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialmaniac

Suggestions:
wat abt having a blood party ...(all vamps drinking blood)
Damon stalking some girl  who krish saves
What abt a pet werewolf for krishna (maybe shamji was bit by a werewolf and krishna or damon adopted him)πŸ˜ƒ
Grudge paying a visit to d naina falls (aka nainaji)
damon hotty and me (preetianjita) on a dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm not bad ideas.... i will use the😊thanx
aleena1 thumbnail

Chapter 3

Hi guys, I am going to introduce Preeti anjita, you will know her as serialmaniac and I will be playing myself Aleena. Sorry guys this chapter is not very good...

Scene: The party

Whilst everyone was enjoying themselves at the party, Aleena sat in the corner alone; she was concerned about her friend Preeti. Preeti had fallen deeply in love with Damon Salvatore, but Aleena was against this relationship. Aleena knew Damon was evil, he was only using her for his own desires, apart from that Aleena knew he was a vampire. Aleena had tried to explain to Preeti but she wasn't having any of it and she didn't believe in the paranormal.

Aleena had wanted to protect Preeti but didn't know how. Instead, before the Party, Aleena had given Preeti a special gold locket with a religious symbol in order to protect her. To please Aleena, Preeti took an oath, she will never lose the locket and she will wear it at all times.

Damon: Hey Preeti dear...... this party is getting really boring (he gently caresses Preeti's hair (he smiles)..... Hmm....... Lets go from here and have some fun (he winks at preeti).  Preeti is shy, looks down and says where are we going?

Damon: It's a surprise babe...... just follow my lead and everything will be fine.

Preeti: Ok, but I will need to inform Aleena, Pratigya and the rest of the gang, tell them that I'm leaving.so they wont be worried.....

Pratigya had seen a Aleena sitting in a corner, she could see that Aleena is worried.

Pratigya: Hey, what's wrong?

Aleena: I'm worried about Preeti, she is dating a guy called Damon. I don't trust him at all......I had voiced my concerned already, but Preeti is having none of it..... our friendship is on the line......but she doesn't understand..... She thinks I'm jealous of her and I want Damon to myself'Its not true.

That Damon is a devil in sheeps clothing..... I'm afraid he might harm her.  

Pratigya: Who's Damon? Is he here at the party?

Aleena: Yes, Damon is here somewhere in the party, he's dressed in black, he's very tall, handsome, has  black hair, pitch black eyes, pale skin and has a slim body type. You can't miss him.

Pratigya: Wow!!!..... The way you described him..... I  definitley have to meet him......I feel like drooling already.(pratigya laughs)

Aleena says Pratigya, please don't laugh, you haven't met him, he is very seductive and is not  

Pratigya:    Im sure everything willl be fine, your just worrying too much.

Just then, Preeti walks over to them....

Preeti:  Hi girls..... I will be leaving with Damon now so don't wait for me ok.

Aleena shouts NO!!!!!.....you can't go with him...... He's a dodgy character, please don't go.....

Preeti: Aleena, who the hell do you think you are???? You can't tell me what to do!.....If I want to go with Damon.... I will...... STOP interfering in my personal life and concentrate on yourself and find your own boyfriend....... I know that you like Damon and you want him for yourself, but I will not let this happen..... Aleena. You can rot in hell, you fat, ugly retard.

Pratigya is fuming at Preeti and says 'Hey you can't say that to Aleena, she's only looking out for you and you're treating her like this. There must be a reason for her to say all these things...... Preeti cuts her of and says 'she's after Damon, but she can't have him. Enough of this senseless talk'. I'm going whether you like it or not, Damon must be waiting for me''.

Preeti leaves.

Aleena is in tears......whilst Pratigya tries to console her. Aleena remembers the dream which she had the night before.....Preeti is in trouble and she must save her from Damons clutches....

Aleena panics, quickly wipes her tears and says I have to go, I will see you later..

Pratigya:   Where are you going?

Aleena sprints off before giving her a reply

Pratigya: Oh god, Please protect them and let them be friends again.....

Aleena is running through the dark alleyway, huffing and panting...she sees a group of rowdy drunk men beating each other to a pulp. She quickly and quietly tip toes past them in order to avoid any confrontation. Aleena reaches a dark and eerie night club. She knew this was the place as it had appeared in her dream..

Aleena: Please God save Preeti...... I don't ask for anything else please protect her....

Aleena enters the club, It is quite cramped, everyone is pushing each other and growling and dancing. All of a sudden they stop. All eyes fall on her. They are smirking as if they are pleased with the new catch.  Aleena shudders and feels uncomfortable. She prays and reciting her duas.......Please Allah let me stay alive until Preeti is safe and sound..... and out of this place. Please protect her.....

Meanwhile Preeti is with Damon in a large cosy room. They are both sitting on the sofa. Preeti is giggling and flirting with Damon.

Damon soon gets tired of Preeti and decides to get rid of her.

Damon:  Hey Preeti, I want to show you something, remember I told you it was a surprise?

Preeti is all excited, and jumps up and says what is it? Please show me! I've been itching to know what it is'.

Damon lets out an evil smile; his red devilish eyes are jumping:  he knew his prey is caught and has nowhere where to escape. Damon coolly says 'Hey girl, just wait and see what the element of surprise is.  Come with me, I'm sure that we will all enjoy it'.

Preeti follows Damon along a narrow corridor. It is very dark, Preeti begins to feel very nervous and for some reason frightened and she didn't know why.

Aleena sees Damon and Preeti exiting through a door. She follows them.

Preeti: Where are we? Why are we here? What are these machines and why are they here? Preeti examines the room. A large tumbler is centred in the room, she looks at it and notices that there is a fast rotating blade inside the tumbler and there are pipes attached to it.

Preeti: erm..... Damon, you call this a surprise? What kind of romantic date is this??

Damon: I am so bored of you, you are soooooooooo annoying Preeti, Always talking on and on as if you're a runaway mine train......Please SHUT up for once seriously, no guy will ever like you. You should have listened to your friend Aleena, she was right  about me, but oh well, I must do a favour for everyone else and save them from your torture (he grins evilly). Be prepared to die a horrible death.

Damon grabs Preeti by the arm, picks her up and is about to throw Preeti (preeti is screaming out loud and starts to cry)

Preeti shouts Let me go now.

Damon: Don't worry I will need to get rid off a heavy load (he starts laughing)

Aleena burst threw the door. She runs towards Damon, punches him in the face, Preeti falls down.

Aleena: shouts to Preety  go and save your self'

Preeti: Bb'..b''but what about you?

Aleena: Don't worry about me!, you go.

Preeti is about to leave, when Damon in a split second blocks her way'..

Damon: Where do you think you're going? I haven't finished with you yet'. He grabs Preeti by the arm,  but then  Aleena kicks him hard in the groin, he still has a hold on Preeti.  

Aleena:    Preeti, your locket take it out, it will protect you from evil....

Preeti takes out her locket and shows it to Damon.....

Damon is blinded by a bright light, which slowly pierces him.... he lets out a loud cry. Preeti he says I will not let you go....Damon is fuming, He lets out large growl, his veins are tapping... All he sees is red and want to kill both of them....

Voices are heard, Aleena panics and shouts Preeti we have to go, more vampires are coming....

Vampires? Preeti asks

Yes vampires now lets go!!. They run towards the door, but Aleena is caught by two large evil thugs' she screams and kicks at them.

Preeti looks back and starts to return for her.....but Aleena shouts NO Preeti get away from here, save yourself, the locket will protect you...

Preeti: NO way!!!.. I cant leave you...

Aleena: You have to.......if you ever considered me your friend, you will leave now.....you have my kasam......plz go

Preeti is in tears.....Aleena is screaming at her to go....but all of a sudden, Preeti is being dragged by someone....away from Aleena and Damon.....Preeti is screaming let me go my friend is there..... Let me save her.....Preeti couldn't get out of his grasp.

Meanwhile Damon slaps Aleena and throws her onto the floor, He kicks her in the stomach. Aleena screams in pain. Damon calls Aleena a  bit*% and picks her up and throws her into the revolving tumbler. Her piercing screams are heard across the night club as the blades slices into her.

Blood starts to flow through the tube which eventually reaches the sprinkler system. Blood showers upon the mad hungry party goers (vampires)..enjoying this blood bath..

Damon: This is more like it!!!!!........he lets out an evil laugh which echoes throughout the night club......hahahahah

As Preeti is dragged out of the club, she is also covered in blood. She screams ALLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAA

She knew that this was Aleena's blood and she has been ruthlessly murdered.

Vampire thug: Hey Boss, what shall we do with the girls flesh???

Damon: Feed them to my dogs, I don't want any trace of that bi%*& He lets out an evil laugh.....Pathetic humans.....they deserve this type of death!........vermin

Preeti on the other hand is screaming and kicking at the stranger.

He eventually lets go of her and takes her to a safe place. Preeti is cursing him and he eventually slaps her.

Mysterious dude: You should have listened to your friend in the first place!!!!.......she had tried to warn you but to no avail......because of you she is dead.....you didn't respect her and now your crying... foolish woman.....She died to save you.......what are you gonna do now????

Preeti looks at the locket which Aleena had given her and say REVENGE'. I want revenge

Mysterious dude starts laughing.......you don't know what who you're messing with......Go home its too late..... Forget about what happened today

Preeti: I will NOT FORGET IT (preeti screamed)DAMON WILL HAVE TO PAY'. I will kill that Bas*%^ he took Aleena away from me'.

Mysterious dude: Realising that she wasn't forget so easily.... says to her...(using mind control powers)....... Look into my eyes....You will do exactly as I say........ You will forget everything and you will have no recollection of todays event. Aleena has runaway with her boyfriend and will never come back. You have never met Damon or me.......Now go home like a good girl........takes a nice long hot shower and have a good night sleep.

Preeti who is in a trance says 'yessssssssss' and walks of home.......

(guys....the blood bath seen is taken from the film blade.....)

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
halaa thumbnail
that was very sad update.aleena was such a sweet and very caring friend.poor innocent girl she gave her life just to save preeti's life..damon is so evil and very cruel .i think mysterious dude is krishna.i hope preeti and pratigya will take revenge from damon. thank you for the wonderful update.plz continue soon.
shruthiR thumbnail
It was a very intriguing chp.Aleena I can't believe that you killed yourself in this ff😭.I guess the mysterious dude is Krishna.Looking forward to seeing how Krishna and Pratigya will meet.Pls update soon😊
preeti4mehta thumbnail
lovely chapter.
who is this mysterious man? i guess he is krishna. he is so nice. in spite  of being a vampire he helped aleena.
update soon dear.
chhaya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey it was wonderful chapter i just lov it thanks for such a wonderful ff this is my fav ff β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by chhaya007 - 13 years ago
serialmaniac thumbnail
Thanks for using my ideas😊......and did i meet krishn (d mysterious dude)???...and i got damon.........wow😳.........i toh got all d cute boys😍...........by d way thanks for coming to save me😭......Rest in peace aleenaπŸ˜†
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww its sooo scary...u wrote wonderfully...aww oooooooo my god...i still feel....so....ewwwwwwww ..

wonderful writing..aleena keep it up grl...awsum πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘