Article: Pratigya's lead pair talk about what makes.. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hahaha......awhile back her age was question........they do visit this.
guess they are good friends, because you never question a woman age.
something is going on there.
Originally posted by ArtiMayur.Meeno

LOL...she's not 19...well mayybe her character makes her lookk a bit older...

They spend alot of time before and AFTER shots ...cuteee

nope she is not 19,πŸ˜† well atleast she doesnt look like it. although most actresses do fake the age.
(no offense to any1)

even that line stood out, glad that they are good friends! its a good thing to hear!😳
πŸ˜† I agree with Arhaan, Pooja doesn't look 19!! She looks older than that!! πŸ˜† Anyway, nice interview!! πŸ˜ƒ

Shreya
thanks for interview....pooja sweety stop repeating 19 ...we will love u no matter what ur age
Thanks for the article.

Have editted your post with the link to the article.
Originally posted by an_jaani

thanks for interview....pooja sweety stop repeating 19 ...we will love u no matter what ur age

totally agree with u 😊 so pooja beta 19-19 jaap band karoπŸ˜†
Thanks a lot for sharing the article....loved all their answers!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the article. I don't understand what's the big deal abt her being 19 πŸ˜•  I know many girls who are in their teens but look a lot older... I think its the makeup and saris that make her look older ...
Originally posted by AlmostHonest

Thanks for the article. I don't understand what's the big deal abt her being 19 πŸ˜•  I know many girls who are in their teens but look a lot older... I think its the makeup and saris that make her look older ...
ekbaat ko hazar baar bolne ki koshish kare....to aap kya samjhoge...agr tum 19 ho to ho...bas...humpar ye baat thopne ki kya zaroorat hain?πŸ˜† like arhaan said really frankly that he doesnt believe it..... is pooja jumping on him for telling this to the jouranalists? no.... coz they r vry good frnds and both like to comment on each other....πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ and well u dnt belive aishwariya rai wen she says she is ONLY 28?Confused he he i mean then how cn u believe pooja so easily?
i thnk its a rule for actresses to fake abt their age.....

in her fb accnt there was some pictures of her 18th brthday...i cnt post it here coz she had requested us nt to..... bt in those pics she looked soooo thin and soooo skinny and sooooo young and fresh..... evn her frst modelling pics were also of the same types.... bt after she began this 19 19 rant.... she changed the name of the photo album frm MY 18th BDAY to A MEMORABLE BDAY...... so isnt it clear that she is trying to hide her age....πŸ˜ƒ

i dnt blame her at all.......coz whether she is 19 or 20 or 25....she will always be the same cutey pooja for me and i will always love her....😳
Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago
haila arhaan and pooja fights...and then he too dont beleiv shez 19...haha then y shud we??