Will Maan apply his own Moral to himself?

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Maan advised Geet " NOT TO CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OR DO ABOUT YOU IF YOU ARE HONEST AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS RIGHT "So geet is following it, I don't know whether  she will in the case of pregnancy bcoz she still is very soft and always needs Maan by her side.

The first comment will be without marriage she is pregnant what type of character does she have etc etc..
She will be crying I know her otherwise CVz can surprise mee..
And yh HUMILATION is invited already she is gonna hav double bonus if everything is revelaed in the launch party PREGNANCY+VENUE she will be devasted..
So yh I think everyone knws she is Miss hoshiarpur and Maan had mentioned once about her being a trouble in hoshiarpur in front of everyone so I am sure Sasha is gonna be the ice on the fire to mention abt it. Then that MMS by Tasha so all fingers will be pointing to MSK.

I cannot imagine his face bcoz I have seen him being angry a lot on normal mistakes or comments but this is major like so I just can't imagine hwo he is going to react. But I was wondering whether he will apply his own rule to this rumor.. He should and keep loving Geet because she is innocent and not at fault, he will knw once he clears the truth from her. He shuld help her to face people and then I am sure she cannot help falling in love with him.. I don't want her to fall in love wid him coz he has sympathy for her. She shuld fall in love wid her for who he is and the MSK. Then marriage will give them more hapiness... Thsi si the unique wayy.. And CVs your key i sto make every situation differnet from others..

I don't want the usual predictable situation.. Everyone humilating her. Maan adding on with them regretting his love for her. Kicking her out of his life bcuming a devdas and all sad songs playinggg.. Geet left outt in a corner, homeless etc.. A BIG NOO..

So CVz surprise us. everyone here have high hopes of the pregnancy matter being handled in a different unique way. Hope you guys don't betray us like every other show's creative which I've watched..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Well I think it will take time for Maan to accept his feeling for her..
Than no matter how many problems r down in the pipe line Maan will alway help Geet..
    I don't think they'll reveal her pregnance raaz so soon!
Wish Maan accept it soon..n try to confess may be taking adi's help..😆