Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shree , I have a doubt.Normally we call athai's son as athan. Gopi & pandi are mama's sons for Maha. They should be Mathan for her😉 . In our family mama's sons are called as ammanji [ original word ammansei meaning mama's son ] , playfully we call them asattu ammanjis. I think this title fit for maha's ammanjis.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: srima

Shree , I have a doubt.Normally we call athai's son as athan. Gopi & pandi are mama's sons for Maha. They should be Mathan for her😉 . In our family mama's sons are called as ammanji [ original word ammansei meaning mama's son ] , playfully we call them asattu ammanjis. I think this title fit for maha's ammanjis.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My dearest mangu....🤗🤗🤗🤗
Eppadinga ungalukku mattum ippadiyellam yosikka thonudhu....😕😆

Ammanji ya?
Nijamavae appadithan koopidanuma?

Athan or Mathan or pothan...aagamotham mahava kalyanam  panravan sethan😆😆🤢🤢
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think it is better for Maha to marry that Canada guy. So  neither Gopi nor Pandi gets her. Otherwise she will be in trouble. Gopi should marry malar.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka ..

@Krishfan .. Welcome to Nadhaswaram section ..

@Suma .. Does MM mean Manga Madaiyan 😳 ??

Gopi & Malar love each other .. Poor folks , rendum sollikkame ivlo problems .. Gopi , i'll give u an idea .. Tell Maha tht , unnaale police kitta , Mayil kitta adi angiyachu , so u have no more place in my life nu sollidu paa .. Malar still awaaits u ...
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Laksh

MM----->Makku Mazhuguni

Name by roja akka...
Someof our famous MM's are

1.TMS selvam

2.Uravugal Krish

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the awesome updates👏👏(Shreeyakka,Migan,Rojakka,Aishumathey)

Aiyo indha vaaram nadandhu kodumaigala update panna ivalo patience eppidi vandhathu?

Indha Maha ponnu enna ponnu.Really Selfish... Love athaan nu pre pechu thaana?

Cant she see how much her dearest Athan is suffering (As for now she has only one person in her world...) due to her...Aravora nimmathiya vidava ava pidivaathamum kaadhalum mukhyam😡😡..

krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that Maha deserves Pandi. I mean doesn't she understand that gopi has no real feelings for her. Anytime anyone asks him if he likes Maha he only says that if the elders agree then I am okay with it. So as a girl wouldn't you want the guy to love you back. Which is why Pandi is better for her. Besides they say that the sins committed by the parents affect the children. SO I guess cuz Maha's dad is so evil, all of his sins will result in her marrying Pandi and not who she claims as the so called love of her life(Gopi). Besides Malar is way better for Gopi. I felt so sad watching her talk about the fact that Gopi can never be hers. It made me so mad seeing Maha in the next scene. Cuz of her the family is breaking apart.
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the way pandi is behaving..he needs counselling and psychiatric treatment. Mouli's acting was nice and wat he spoke was really sensible in trying to make mohan understand that maha luvs only gopi. Mouli is very clear in his decision but  pandi's father is like pandi adamant in seeing to that maha marries pandi. Wat happened to gopi whom does he want to marry maha or that EB engineer girl. He shud be clear in his decision like his father mouli. ( sorry frnds only some character names I can remember)  
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do agree that Gopi needs to be clear as to who he likes. On friday, I mean Malar was basically saying that she was in love with him ( not in those exact words but come on it was so obvious) but he just stood there like what are you saying. I think that Maha should use her brain now and see that her decision has triggered all of this and that she must give up her love to patch things up with the family. I know that love is important but so is family. Let us hope she thinks of this and agrees to get married to Pandi. Though she has been shown as a stubborn girl and she is so fixed that Gopi is her husband that I don't think it will be possible. But still let us see what is going to happen.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aishu and Anj for the updates. I just hope that
Malar spills the beans "aama, Gopi and me are in love
but unga thollai thaangame he reluctantly agreed to marry that manic Maha " Honestly both the maniacs deserve each other - Pondy and Maha.