Uttaran

betrayal marriage survives...love marriage dies - Page 2

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: divy609

Ohhh....Dear right Then why did Taps run away hearing Veer's voice....Sid wants to be with her even after knowing how evil she is...If Sid is a B***** rat then so is Taps because she also ran away She should have stayed there then......

What we should not expect respect for marriage that's what only Taps has done everyone else here are respecting that institution.......Don't generalize Indian public Only because Taps has committed that crime We need Veer-Ichcha to come back together for truth to triumph

yeh she ran hearing veer's voice but not immediately...she still hung around but then she mustve realised how it wudve looked...she in bloodstained clthes and vansh shot...she wudve been blamed for his death and nobody wudve believed her that it was suicide...but she expressed concern and she was also pretty shocked! sid ran at the first sign of danger cos his job was done! truth triumphing is when evil becomes good! and im saying indian public on the indication of trps! which have always been high for this show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Last time beared everything because Only she was involved but this time it's her husband She will not leave anyone When she's gonna blame Veer, Tapasya is nothing she won't leave her also if she gets to know about it......Veer will also get a reason to leave her Don't worry......If at all Vansh comes back Veer-Ichcha will come together
SRKLuvr thumbnail
chal u guys keep up ur hopes...I can safely bet that isnt gonna happen anytime soon😊
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh she ran hearing veer's voice but not immediately...she still hung around but then she mustve realised how it wudve looked...she in bloodstained clthes and vansh shot...she wudve been blamed for his death and nobody wudve believed her that it was suicide...but she expressed concern and she was also pretty shocked! sid ran at the first sign of danger cos his job was done! truth triumphing is when evil becomes good! and im saying indian public on the indication of trps! which have always been high for this show!

sanaya i dont believe  you sometimesss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the concern she expressed even i got so concerened seing tapasya thankur concernedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and i am sitllll waiting for the day evil b**** tapasya becumes goood!!!!!!!!! thats all i keep eharing from u she will realise she will realise...i can see that....she just left him2 die!!!!!!!Angry🀒🀬
Edited by rashi85 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rashi85

sanaya i dont believe  you sometimesss πŸ˜†
the concern she expressed even i got so concerened seing tapasya thankur concernedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and i am sitllll waiting for the day evil b**** tapasya becumes goood!!!!!!!!! thats all i keep eharing from u she will realise she will realise...i can see that....she just left him2 die!!!!!!!😑🀒🀬

she left him cos veer was coming but what would she have done? she cannot lift him nor can she cry over his body cos he just threatened to kill her and waise she wudve been accused of murder had she stayed there
rashi85 thumbnail

she left him cos veer was coming but what would she have done? she cannot lift him nor can she cry over his body cos he just threatened to kill her and waise she wudve been accused of murder had she stayed there

hiding behind witnessing the scene is not good eitherrrrrrrr....

and she wud have been accused of murder?????is it......so what r u tyrin2 sayyy she willl later on cum n confessss what ever happeend....hahahahaha if u say yes...i sooo will again laugh on ur facee againnn!!!πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail

hiding behind witnessing the scene is not good eitherrrrrrrr....

and she wud have been accused of murder?????is it......so what r u tyrin2 sayyy she willl later on cum n confessss what ever happeend....hahahahaha if u say yes...i sooo will again laugh on ur facee againnn!!!πŸ˜†

its possible if she sees that veer is gonna go to jail! thats what im saying! this is the real test for her! i was always harping about a life changing incident naa? this is the one! now i wanna see if tapu at least feels guilt from this! if she can prove her words...i wanna see if there comes a situation where she can save veer but not herself what she will do! my love for her is based on this only now!
rashi85 thumbnail

its possible if she sees that veer is gonna go to jail! thats what im saying! this is the real test for her! i was always harping about a life changing incident naa? this is the one! now i wanna see if tapu at least feels guilt from this! if she can prove her words...i wanna see if there comes a situation where she can save veer but not herself what she will do! my love for her is based on this only now!

even if she does that.........she might put some condition forward there also....
its tapasya!!!!!!!!!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

even if she does that.........she might put some condition forward there also....
its tapasya!!!!!!!!!!!

no i dont think so cos if she gets veer out it means she will hve to admit she was there!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sweety till date she has never done ANYTHING which dsnt hav her faida in it...if she comes fwd to save veer also it will be wid an ulterior motive..and u will be defending her thn also..