HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khahani

I still can't believe that you (Aditi) have actually wrote a fun-fiction LOL 

I am off to read it now :)

Edited:

I am back with my two cent...

As soon as I read the first sentence, I knew that it had to be Rohan because this was his trademark dialogue in Rishta.com LOL! You've done a great job with keeping the essence of the characters here.  When Rohan said "yeah I don't do guys" I could almost imagine Kavi's facial expressions and his British accent! And the song "Everybody loves me" is so appropriate for Armaan and Rohan, these two male specimens are one of a kind! I think this should be a Rohan Armaan FF 😆 they don't need those snobbish girls😛

I am not familiar with the other two couples, especially Manaav-Archana so let's see how they appear here :)

The intro was brilliant, you write so well Aditi :), while reading I could visualise the scenes, so consider a job well done!

BTW I see Phatty is makkan lagoing you by calling you "my dearest Adu", ho kya raha hai???

Take care and update soon xx

LMAAAAAO, she's my editor, I'm her boss. KIDDDDING. <3

Awwww thanks sooooo much for the sweet comment. 🤗 I tried to make it sound like Rohan as much as I can. Glad it sounded a little like him 😛

Shall update soon. <3 THANKSSS. <3
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 2

July 1, 2010

After only a few hours of sleep, and an hour of being stuck in the traffic, Rohan was back in the office. "Ughhh. I hate my life." he said. He slammed his suitcase and coat on his table, sat on his chair, put his head down on the table, and tried to doze off again.

"Rohannn. Rohann. ROHAN!"

He quickly woke up, turning his head in all directions of his office trying to figure out what was happening. "Huh, huh?"

He looked up at Isha, and groaned.

"Not much sleep, huh?"

He rolled his eyes and said, "Obviously not."

Isha smiled at his response. "Working on the case or what?"

Rohan gave her a disgusted face. "Ew no. The meeting took too long, then I had to go home and order food, then wait for the food, then eat… basically it took a long time until I got to bed, and I'm just tired. Wait… let me guess, you worked on the case?"

"Uhh… no… why would you think?" Rohan gave her a look, as she finally confessed to him. "Yeaah. I did. I think I found the perfect match." she said with a smile playing upon her face.

Rohan nodded his head, in approval. "Great. Less work for me. Let's call them and fix a meeting, what's her name?"

"Rohan… you're never going to change, are you?" Isha said sighing. "Geet."

"Kya geet? Kaunsa geet? We're talking about a client, and here you're talking about songs. Bakwas. Aab naam batao."

Isha made a disgusted face, "Her name is Geet, idiot. Geet Chadda. Aab phone karna hai toh karlo. Uff." She said as she stomped out of Rohan's cabin.

"Oooooh, my bad." Rohan sighed, and quickly called Dr. Mallik and Geet Chadda, as he fixed the meeting to be later that evening.

"And now… I can relax." He said as he laid back, relaxed and dozed off.

She seemed nervous as she played with her dupatta. She looked around the office, tapping her foot, and sighing every now and then.

"You okay?" Isha asked. "You seem nervous."

"I'm fine… You sure this doctor guy is the perfect guy for me?" Geet said as she was nervous about meeting Armaan.

"He's really nice, Geet. He's sweet, he's funny, and he's really hardworking. You don't have to worry, trust me," Isha tried consoling her.

Geet smiled. She usually wasn't like this. She's very confident, very jubilant, but this marriage issue made her feel scared. She didn't want to get married yet. She wanted to meet the love of her life. But working under Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, working 24/7 she never got the chance to go out and meet guys. Then came her parents who kept taunting her to get married, and that's how she landed at Rishta.com. Not to mention her friend Ridhima Gupta had told Rishta.com is a great website and marriage company.

"Would you like to something to drink?" Isha offered while smiling. "No, I'm fine, really." She replied politely as she suddenly heard music. Everybody Loves Me.

"Hello. Heeey Mr. Chopra, yeah yeah. Yes your appointment is tomorrow. Oh yes, you can call Dr. Modi for that, okay okay thanks. Yes, I'm busy right now. I'll see you at the hospital." Someone was talking on the phone behind her, and the voice got louder and louder as he came closer. She liked his voice. He sounded fun.

Next thing she knew, a tall, built man with a Greek God look was standing by her. "You must be Geet," he said. She smiled.

Standing beside him was Rohan Mehra. She had met Rohan before. She said hi to Armaan and Rohan. Rohan sat down beside Isha, across from Armaan and Geet, and looked at her. They smiled at each other as Isha greeted Armaan.

"So shall we get started?" Geet and Armaan looked each other and smiled.

July 14, 2010

"NAHI! Main yeh shaadi nahi kar sakti!" Geet screamed. "I'm NO WAY marrying a guy like you."

"Oh please. Khud ko tum kya samajhti toh?" Armaan was shouting now.

"UGH. I hate you. You-you-youuuu!" Geet was frustrated now.

"Okay look. YOU wanted a second meeting. YOU wanted to give this rishta a try, so you no way can reject me," Armaan shouted.

"It's not MY fault!"

"Yeah, nothing is EVER your fault, Ms. Geet. You sound so angelic, but you know what? You're NOT!" Geet was surprised, 'You did not just say that. I may have wanted a second meeting, but you didn't have to agree to it."

"So what? Are we done now? I knew this was never going to work. I'm a city guy, you're a village girl. I'm a big shot doctor, while you're just… just a secretary."

"Look Dr. Mallik. You don't want to mess with me. One of your patients is my boss!"

"I feel sorry for Mr. Khurana. He has to put up with your bull everyday."

"HUH. You did not just say that."

"Your best friend… Riddhima, she's joining the hospital soon. I'll make sure her life's hell."

"You keep Riddhima out of this, Armaan. I mean it!" she said pointing a finger at Armaan.

"Why are they fighting?" Isha asked Rohan since she was very confused. Armaan and Geet seemed to get along so well before today. She was sure that this will work out. Armaan and Geet have been calling each other after their first meeting, and Roshan and Isha had organized their 2nd meeting today.

"Yeah, I don't think this is going to work. Armaan's the funny guy, and I don't think Geet can handle that. He jokes about everything, and flirts with every girl." Rohan knew this wasn't going to work.

Armaan and Geet just didn't seem like they were meant to be.

"You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. The day Armaan finds his kinda girl, he will stop looking at other girls. Maybe he had a past…"

Rohan smirked. 'He did, Isha. Haven't you read his profile? He broke off his marriage with his best friend Archana last year."

Isha looked at him, "I knew that… but why did he break it off?"

"Maybe he's already got a girl. Maybe he's just here in Rishta.com for his parents or something, and he wants to hurt all the girls he ever gets hooked up with." Rohan replied.

Isha looked at Rohan with a look of interest, "I don't know what the story is, Rohan. But I gotta get to the bottom of it. What's up with this guy? I can't believe I never asked."

Rohan puffed his collars proudly, "You are welcome, Miss. Mirchandani."

"This isn't going to work," Armaan told Rohan & Isha. "Geet and I, yeah it ain't going to work."

Isha looked at him. "I understand, we're sorry."

Armaan bid his goodbye and turned around to leave.

"Dr. Mallik, sorry, but do you have some time? We wanted to ask you something…" Isha sounded a little curious.

"I think I know what this is about. Well I have time, so go ahead, ask away," he said.

"It's about your past, your break up with Archana…" Rohan looked at Armaan.

Armaan smiled. "So, where do I start? It was about… 14 months ago, yes…"

khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This time, I get to reserve the first slot, I am on a roll today LOL

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hawwwwwwww
Did they have to fight on my birthday?
But superb part!
N Armaan's breakup with Archana?
Hmmm, interesting!
Thanks for the PM
Take care
HotMess thumbnail
Before I reply to everyoneeeeee, Phatty PM list update kar. 🤣
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I just read the 2 parts and WOW!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
You have me hooked already!!! I can't see archana with armaan though-they're TOO different. Hmmmmmmm armaan and geet-interesting but as never gonna work out lol!!! What happened with archana and armaan then! And phatty-I expect some *ahem ahem* from you in this FF.😉
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Guys....

I wanted to read a combination of them together and my wish was answered by you guys. I couldn't stop laughing.... Armaan is always himself.... Geet always get into mess and Maan has to come and save her.... Rohan and Isha always think about others.... Its good.

Please add me into your guys pm list and continue soon.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
loved armaan and geet fight
can't wait 2 know armaans past
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
funkybratz thumbnail
omg!!!! i FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!!
gosh this was just great...wow
seriously i never thought rishta.com dmg and geet!!!
can make such a good fic wow
please do pm me th next part!!!!
love maleeha
HotMess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Hawwwwwwww
Did they have to fight on my birthday?
But superb part!
N Armaan's breakup with Archana?
Hmmm, interesting!
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Oopsies. 😆  Yesh they did.
Glad you liked it. <3
You'll find out more soon. 😉

Nps and you too. <3

Originally posted by: aquarius16

Okay I just read the 2 parts and WOW!!👏
You have me hooked already!!! I can't see archana with armaan though-they're TOO different. Hmmmmmmm armaan and geet-interesting but as never gonna work out lol!!! What happened with archana and armaan then! And phatty-I expect some *ahem ahem* from you in this FF.😉

LOL. Archana's character is a little diff than on the show. 😆 I couldn't use the same quiet Archana for the FF.

You'll find out next update. <3  And you'll get *ahem ahem* part hopefully next update. ;)
Most of it is almost done!

Thanks for reading & liking Fattu! 🤗

Originally posted by: Miketa

Awesome Guys....

I wanted to read a combination of them together and my wish was answered by you guys. I couldn't stop laughing.... Armaan is always himself.... Geet always get into mess and Maan has to come and save her.... Rohan and Isha always think about others.... Its good.

Please add me into your guys pm list and continue soon.

Awwww, great minds think alike! 😳  LOL glad you found it funny. <3
Added to PM list, and will deffo continue soon. <3
Edited by HotMess - 13 years ago