Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Darwaaza Nama - Story of A Door!!

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in today's epi when koki took gopi in her room (gohem room) she used a diferent door!!! we saw two doors in gohem room today??!!!! never noticedt tht before?!! anyone noticed tht!??!???! strange....there was never tht second door there....how come it was today? did they use a different room to shot today? cant be coz it lookd so like gohe m....confused!!!😕

thanks to sadhli for suggesting the title of the post!! u r superb!😳
i opened this thread as wanted to clarify the story of the door or should i say doors!!! but seems like is door ke story main bhi twist aa gaya.....thora pyar ka thora magic ka....and lots of doors and upar se corridors hi corridors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by bharat9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bharat9

in today'sepi when koki took gopi in her room (gohem room) she used a diferent door!!! we saw two doors in gohem room today??!!!! anyone noticed tht!??!???! strange....there was never tht second door there....how come it was today? did they use a different room to shot today? cant be coz it lookd so like gohem....confused!!!😕

same here...i too observed the same....
but my thought is Room is the same just Angle of the Camera has been changes....till now shooting was done from the angle where the first door was visible but today it must be from another one to get both the doors visible...
i think so...
bharat9 thumbnail
i was thinking the same then remember so many times they hav shown a door where ahem used to go for changing. we thought tht that was the door to the bathroom but alas it is the second door! and its quiet close to the window too. see these serials are making us to pick up little things.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

i was thinking the same then remember so many times they hav shown a door where ahem used to go for changing. we thought tht that was the door to the bathroom but alas it is the second door! and its quiet close to the window too. see these serials are making us to pick up little things.

we are using our Binoculars.....lol..
in CVs ka kya hoga.....bhagewaan jaane....

I was also thiking that it was a bathroom on the other side of that door but see yaha to pura Kamra nikla......
bharat9 thumbnail
nahi kamra nahi..corridor main jane ka rasta....to kya ahem wahan ja kar kapre change karta tha??!!! 😆
Telly_Addict thumbnail

nahi kamra nahi..corridor main jane ka rasta....to kya ahem wahan ja kar kapre change karta tha??!!! 😆

hehehehe...😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
kapde change karne k liye corridor me......then waha koi nahi hota kya taak jhaak karne wala...
good lol.....
bharat9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

hehehehe...😉
kapde change karne k liye corridor me......then waha koi nahi hota kya taak jhaak karne wala...
good lol.....

at least gopi to nahi hogi!!! as she is in the room.....lol... ahem kahi bhi change karega bas samne gopi na ho!!!
waise ahem used tht door...didnt he/??? or is there another door in the room??

even if us see there is also another big sa door in jigar's room which is shown as the way to the bathroom......bakka after watching today's epi i can say tht that door is also corridor ka rasta hai and not a bathroom!!! lol....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
to fir i can say from now onwards main har darwaaze par shaq karungi...k kahi waha bhi Corridor na ho...lol..

and abt Aham changing clothes...hehehe once he was changing the clothes in the room and Gopi just entered and both were shocked....did u watch that scene...it was superbb......;)
bharat9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

to fir i can say from now onwards main har darwaaze par shaq karungi...k kahi waha bhi Corridor na ho...lol..

and abt Aham changing clothes...hehehe once he was changing the clothes in the room and Gopi just entered and both were shocked....did u watch that scene...it was superbb......;)

@red: tht is exactly why im saying ki ahem wont mind to change anywhere bas gopi na ho waha par!!!! lol...bechara....
ya do recall tht scene...it was great.....ahem felt embarrased/shocked while gopi was totally blusing and embarrased....lol...

@blue: kiya kare ab hume sab kuch shaq ki nigaho se dekhna parta hai as a viewers!!! mujhe so sabhi door corridor ke lagte hai as look the size they are!!!!!!!!!! pure ke pure roof se match karne hai!!

btw hav u noticed tht main door?????!!!! man, its Huge!!!!!!!!!!!! Itna bada!!! kaise band karte hai woh log use...aur whts outside the door....another corridor.....u noticed tht...surely u must have...!!!😆😆
arre i was laughing today when kinjal was outside the door and was  looking ithar-udhar when there was nothing there...jus a corridor...no front garden no door....im surprised....she could hav asked the watchman where tht man went as they hav a big lohe ka gate at MM so surely he knows ki andar-bahar kaun aata jata hai....
waise from outside the MM looks exactly the same house they used for Maayka on Zee TV and on many other shows....u noticed tht??? lo.....our binocular visions!!!!!!!!!!!! and observation powers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail

@red: tht is exactly why im saying ki ahem wont mind to change anywhere bas gopi na ho waha par!!!! lol...bechara....
ya do recall tht scene...it was great.....ahem felt embarrased/shocked while gopi was totally blusing and embarrased....lol...
yaar i just loved that scene...u know hv watched it almost 30-35 times...its just amazing...and at last the expressions on Aham's face was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

@blue: kiya kare ab hume sab kuch shaq ki nigaho se dekhna parta hai as a viewers!!! mujhe so sabhi door corridor ke lagte hai as look the size they are!!!!!!!!!! pure ke pure roof se match karne hai!!
sahi kaha....saare darwaaze till the roof....aisa lagta hai Mugal Darbaar Laga hai pura.......

btw hav u noticed tht main door?????!!!! man, its Huge!!!!!!!!!!!! Itna bada!!! kaise band karte hai woh log use...aur whts outside the door....another corridor.....u noticed tht...surely u must have...!!!😆😆
yaar apna kuchh telepathy ka connevtion to nahi hai...I too noticed that and thought k pata nahi kisi aur ne notice kiya hoga ya nahi..........

arre i was laughing today when kinjal was outside the door and was  looking ithar-udhar when there was nothing there...jus a corridor...no front garden no door....im surprised....she could hav asked the watchman where tht man went as they hav a big lohe ka gate at MM so surely he knows ki andar-bahar kaun aata jata hai....
exactly...ghar hai to watchman bhi hoga na...to why to bother urself us se puchh lol.........

waise from outside the MM looks exactly the same house they used for Maayka on Zee TV and on many other shows....u noticed tht??? lo.....our binocular visions!!!!!!!!!!!! and observation powers!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry dear i never watched that serial so dont know....

and one idea....change the title of the post as Darwaaza Nama - Story of A Door.......
what say,,,,...