CONTIGUOUS Maneet Bumping - Nearly a Kiss - DONE!

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Shellow again guys πŸ˜† Yes feeling much better and chirpy after my beauty sleep ⭐️! As I said post might be a bit shorter but you know how I am once I get going I just don't stop πŸ˜† Asma calls it a dieases and guess what she's getting it too πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Don't worry shistaa AWL IS WELL πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ KARAN ARJUN 🀣🀣
And to all, the prom went quite well thank you very much πŸ˜ƒ Had a blast 😳
OLAY to yesterday's bumping πŸ˜†

Same Old Same Old πŸ€”

Munda is losing his marbles πŸ˜† therefore decides to give Chotay Kapray all the work of the new project πŸ˜† Hated Sasha's face😑 Anyone wanna play who wants to punch Sasha & change the map of her face? πŸ˜ƒ BTW I'm gonna be the first contestant and obviously I'll win since I hate her sooo much πŸ˜† (To the actress great job, she surely left no stone unturned at making us hate her πŸ˜†, My God I'm finding everything funny today, too much sleep πŸ˜•πŸ˜†) Meh chado moving on πŸ˜† I seriously think Munda needs a psychiatrist, bechara cant understand the haal of his dimaag or his dhak dhak karnay wala Dil πŸ˜† Adi is thinking Munda ka dimaag phir say kharab? πŸ˜† Bechara Adi must be thinking if he's like this with Geet then what will happen to out Dostana? 🀣 Nahiiiiii πŸ˜† (I seriously gotta stop rambling, I'm being too random & laughing alot? πŸ˜†) When Geet intervenes, Munda goes AAG BHAGOLA 😲 Wifey tay Ghussa? Ther ja munday mein tenu aisa seedha karaan gi kay tenu wifey day ilawa kuch nazar na avay ga, (my punjabi 🀣) I'm trying my best πŸ˜† Maan Sir decides that Geet will stay at the project's venue 😑 Idiot! I think I might need to dissect his brain to see which chemical *desi accent* reaction went wrong 🀣 Wifey is worried about aisa kya ho gaya that her hubby isn't even looking at her? 😲 Geet I think he's scared about you going sherni on your wedding night πŸ˜† So glad to see Kurri worried about why Hubby isn't even looking at her awww shoo shweet, so Geet does care afterall if Maan looks at her or not, its affecting her πŸ˜‰ but very slowly *rolls eyes* πŸ˜† Did I see Maan give a sly look to Geet? 😲 *faints* KYAAAAA? Munda playing chori chori nazrein game? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ He couldn't resist out Geet could he? πŸ˜‰ So Maan (who has completely lost his marbles πŸ˜†) has decided to give Kurri's cabin to chotay kapray 😑 Enwavi faltoo aadmi, NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOUR WIFEY *evil laugh* MWHAAHAHAH πŸ˜† Yes I am crazy, no don't look at me like that πŸ˜† He tells her kay tum apna samaan wahan say bahir lay jao, somewhere else meaning that he wants her to move into his cabin! 😲😲 Besharam Munda πŸ˜† Wanting to get jiggy with Kurri in his own cabin 🀣 that sounded so dirty πŸ˜† or maybe its my head πŸ˜† Geet is hurt  and she asks Kyun? Lekin Munda replies yeh kyun sirf mujhay tum say poochnay ka haq hai kyunkay mein tumhara boss hoon 🀣🀣 I think Munda has totally lost it, doesn't he know that soon yeh Kyun will only be asked my Geet because its gonna be her HAQ as she's going to be MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA ☺️ Imagine the shocker that Maan's gonna get! πŸ˜† I cant wait till Geet and Maan get married, we will defo see the true meaning of Joru Ka Gulaam 😈🀣 Hope she keeps him on a short leash πŸ˜‰ GIRLLLL POWER πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *sigh* I love his angry looks, he always looks so fetching ☺️ OOOOO DAYUM, I think I might just faint again πŸ˜† Go to Maan Lalaland! πŸ˜† Reminds me of Ashlee Simpson's song You make me wanna la la, la la la, la la, la la la la la la la la la πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AARRGGHHH 😑 enough of my damn songs πŸ˜† I'm not liking my randomness now! πŸ˜† Maan leaves in a huff, Geet looks so hurt  Mundayyyyy teri aaj khair nahi! 😑

Geet is talking to Babaji again, asking what she has done wrong! Well putar nothing, you see *desi accent* your husna-band πŸ˜† is in denial and cant seem to figure out what's wrong with him! His brain shrain is telling him one thing whereas his heart-sheart is telling him another πŸ˜† Bechara not even Babaji can help him πŸ˜† Geet is saying Phir say okhay okhay 😲 Please Babaji do something so that we are not okhay okhay πŸ˜† I'm okhi okhi because of Maneet fighting 😳 Geet is like he removed me from my place, I will not take this quietly, HAILA wifey fighting for her wifey rights 😳BALLE BALLE Kurri line par aa gaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Geet is going to ask "unhein" what her mistake is...I'd answer Geet but then I'd be repeating myself πŸ˜† Fight for your rights girl, we're with you! πŸ˜‰

Hum tum ek Lift mein band ho aur CONTROL lose ho jaye

*HYPERVENTILATING*

I love the sub-title of this scene πŸ˜† it suits the situation so much πŸ˜† I really enjoyed this scene ☺️ Maan was walking into the lift and I was checking him out! ☺️ DAYUM! He's sexy from every angle πŸ˜‰ Love his walk....*drools* Hmmm...Maaan *homer ishtyle* πŸ˜† I think I might print-screen that and have him as my screensaver πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh actually I'll have the zoomed out shower scene as my desktop background ☺️☺️ OOO baby πŸ˜† Such a nice shice view everytime I turn my computer on...ahem...connotation...ahem β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† *faints* πŸ˜† Did you see the workers that came out of the lift doing isharay with his hands? I was thinking WHAT THE FISH, how long has that guy been working here? πŸ˜† Has he never seen Maan this angry before because I'm sure Maan has been angry for most of his life! πŸ˜† Maan fire him πŸ˜†

So Geet calls out Sir and at that moment he turns around to see Geet running towards him, music perfect, lift perfect, scene perfect and Maneet double perfect 😳 Geet is running towards the lift like she's going to miss her train, HAILA like the Geet from Bhatinda from JWM πŸ˜† shoo shweet, now I saw Maan's expressions change, like he was waiting for Geet, a little apprehensive whether she would reach before the doors closed! 😳😳 Yes Munda your dil was going dhak dhak as you saw Geet running towards you πŸ˜† This scene was shot quite nicely, I especially loved the bit when the lift doors were closing and Geet is saying aik minute sir and we see Maan in the lift πŸ˜‰ Munda is confused πŸ˜† But that sigh of relief on his face when he sees that Geet has managed to reach the lift 😳😳 he wanted her to stop him, OHOOO toh yeh baat thi πŸ˜† Geet asks him for 1 minute but Munda instead presses the close  button 😲😑😑 *Faz throws her chapals at Maan* πŸ˜† What is this Munda doing? Babaji kuch karo πŸ˜† At this point Kurri is taraping like a machli between the lift 🀣 No I swear she was flapping about between the doors, it kinda made me laugh πŸ˜† but then PALWAN Geet 🀣 manages to open the doors with her TAQAT, OYE HOYE Babaji gave her punjabi power πŸ˜† Geet with her dolay sholay manages to open the door πŸ˜† and goes flying for a sixer as the taqat proved too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but haila she landed straight on Maan's arms, I mean she grabbed it once again 😲😲 GEET LIFT MEIN BHI ROMANCE? 😲😲 Besharam πŸ˜† She wanted Xnes in the lift? ☺️ OOO DAYUM what a private place eh  Ohmigosh I love this smiley, reminds me of perv me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Oh Kuriye phar lay munday nu, jhori mat, pura phar πŸ˜† She let him go  That's not how you get X-rated Geet, have I taught you nothing girl? πŸ˜† Note to self, Kurri needs more training πŸ˜† And this was the right time when the Lift walay Babaji jumped in and saved us all, he stopped the lift between 2 floors πŸ˜‰ Maan concluded the same thing πŸ˜† Thank you lift walay babaji, do keep repeating the same incidents πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Loved how Maan punched the doors ☺️☺️ soo lucious, I love it when he gets angry, I mean those muscles DAYUM! ☺️☺️ OYE HOYE Kurri says acha hai sir 😲😲 KYAAAAA? *faints* Now I'm sure that Kurri is in Xness mood HAILA I didn't think she was talking about this HAQ when she said she wanted answers πŸ˜† Kurri toh hum sab say 2 steps aagay aagay πŸ˜† BESHARMI toh hai he nahi πŸ˜† I love it when I'm being a hypocrite with Maneet πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I wonder what she's planning on doing in the lift...AHEM....AHEM....! πŸ˜† Geet tells Maan now he would have to talk to her 😲 OHO wifey-hubby sweet talks eh πŸ˜† carry on, we'll just watch πŸ˜† But Munda becomes AAG BHAGOLA once again 😲 he manages to corner Geet against the wall  β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ *ooo looks like both are in a getting jiggy with it mood πŸ˜†* He tells her "mujhay tumhari baatein sunay mein koi interest nahi hai, meri duniya tumharay charoon taraf nahi ghoomti samjhi tum" 🀣 JHOOOOOOOOTTTT! Munda denial vich fir phass gaya si πŸ˜† Observe, Planet Maan which used to orbit around the Star called WORK is now Orbiting the Small Planet called Geet due to the XNESS Galaxy which changed the orbiting cycles of many planets 🀣VIOLA Maan your world does ORBIT around Geet 🀣 Ohmigosh I chat sooo much crap 🀣 I'm sorry for my randomness guys, Maneet make me crazy and half the time I don't even know what I am typing! πŸ˜† Until I read it again and then realise what a big joke I am...YEAH just great, I need to get a life πŸ˜†

Maan realizes that he scared Geet, I mean the way Geet is breathing hard πŸ˜³ Maan is staring at her with so much anger which btw had passion behind it πŸ˜‰ I love that she doesn't look up at him, it seems like she's shy 😳 Adored how he felt odd and then back away 😳 Nahi Munday Aur paas wala scene hona chahiye tha πŸ˜†OHMIGOSHHHH OUF that anger on his face and the way he was tryna control it DOUBLE DAYUMM I'm so in love with his expressions πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Geet is looking equally surprised, Maan tells her Darnay ke koi zaroorat nahi😳 Jahan ho tum Maan wahan dar kon sa β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ It looked like Geet was touched by his gesture awww who wouldn't be? 😳 I think seeing Maan's dilemma Geet tells Maan that she knows, she has full trust in him 😲 Amazing scene, Maan's eyes and the BG music was in sync and it gave the scene another level of awesomeness πŸ˜‰
awesomeness πŸ˜† Anyways if Kurri trusts Maan so much then why exactly did she show him the chaku earlier? πŸ˜† Okay serious note does Maan not realise that Geet is only 18? And that she may not understand his behaviour towards her? The way he man-handles her I'm always like 😲 even though I love it πŸ˜† I'm sure that she doesn't know what love really is & by the looks of it neither does Maan, its sorta sweet that both have never experienced love and eventually will fall for each other as both complete each other in every way! WOW I got butterflies whilst writing this πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Its a good sign πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And the Kurri says Hum dono ke beech itna toh? TOH...Geet bolo bolo aur bolo πŸ˜† Itna TOH KYA? What exactly did kurri wanna say? Maan's expressions were like KYA? HAMRAY BEECHA KYA? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OYE HOYE Balle Balle love this Munda turns around in fustration but gazing at Geet with those sexy eyes he melts like a candle OOOOOOOOOO 😳 But then Miss Chapar Chapar shoots her questions at him left right and center, telling him that she's doing everything only for him 😳😳 awwwww I know we might not see how Geet feels about Maan but she surely cares for him I mean afterall the way she talks to him is quite friendly, I think another reason why Maan cant get her off his mind is because of the way she is presistant with him, I mean he gets soo angry with her and is quite mean at times but Geet looking past the exterior still manages to find a way to his heart πŸ˜‰ No one else has ever done that except his Dadi *OHMIGOSH I'm worried about myself, talking all this lovely dovey talk πŸ˜† Going Cukoo πŸ˜†* Geet keeps telling Maan sirf aap kay liye, OYE HOYE Wifey doing things only to make Hubby happy πŸ˜‰ I think other than doing good she starts to make him feel more guilty πŸ˜† bechara like a chor had to keep changing positions but Inspector Geet is hot on his heels πŸ˜‰ Wifey asks Hubby why he didn't look at her? πŸ˜† Pareshaan kurri wants to know the reason πŸ˜† I really loved it when she said Sazza de rehay ho, toh bataye toh sahi meri galti kya hai 😳😳 I think that really touched a nerve with Maan πŸ˜‰ Bechara Munda doesn't know what to say as he has no answer, frankly I don't think he wanted to answer, I mean what would he tell his wifey, I'm in love with you? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Its MSK people snap out of your dreams! πŸ˜†

Haila Kurri grabbed Munda's sexy arm πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ DAYUM GIRL you is fastπŸ˜† I would've grabbed the whole of him but *desi accent* CONTROL Faz πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ Geet asks Maan bataye na sir! Sir ab bata bhi dejiye, hum sab Maneetians bhi inteezar mein hain! πŸ˜‰ OYE HOYE HOYE HOYE HOYE HOYE HOYE, MAR SUTIYA! ☺️☺️☺️ What a scene that followed! πŸ˜‰ *Faz gets ready for her XXXNESSπŸ˜‰* Maan grabs Geet by her shoulders and pushes her all the way to the side of the lift, cornering her once again! He was sooooooooooo close to her, telling her to chup ho jao warna....
Option 1 - Mein control kho doon ga ☺️☺️ OO DAYUM, hope he doesπŸ˜‰
2 - BOHAT Xrated ho jaon ga πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Even better πŸ˜‰
3- Dadi ko bataon ga πŸ˜† Grass πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
4 - Adi ko bataon ga πŸ˜† DOSTANA 🀣
5 - Mein apnay chotay ghanay baal noch loon ga 🀣 (don't do that Maan) πŸ˜†
AUR KYAAAAA? Maan kya karnay walay thay tum? 😲😲 Munda XXrated hoon laga si, *thud.....FAINTS......DIES* πŸ˜† I seriously loved this scene, scene of the day this was πŸ˜‰ Mahi music started playing at the perfect time πŸ˜‰ Maan is gazing at Geet with the angry passion again πŸ˜‰ Geet is looking a little shocked but at the same time like OHMIGOSH soo close β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Their faces were so close LIPS just inches apart from each others *THUD....FAINTS....FAINTS AGAIN...DIES* Seriously Geet looked like she didn't trust herself, that she would lose control ☺️☺️ just like Maan who had no control over himself in that heat of the moment, this was defo an XNESS moment πŸ˜‰ though I'm sure alot of other actions would've led to total XNESS 🀣 OOOOO Dayum I just imagined it, my innocent brain is working overtime nowπŸ˜† And then after the gazing session Kurri lowers her eyes πŸ˜‰ thinking what is happening to me? *Well love even your dil is going dhak dhak for DD but you just don't understand yet πŸ˜†*AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH she was staring at his LIPS!!!! DAYUM GIRL I know they is sexy aren't they πŸ˜† (I'm using too my of my slang lingo πŸ˜†) OHMIFGOSH! Loved how she was shy around Maan, if only Maan had just moved a little more closer we all would've got what we were waiting for πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ A MOMENT LIKE THIS πŸ˜† Okay guys give the Hubby-Wifey some privacy, close your eyes whilst I watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜† DAYUM!
Really loved this scene, I swear after seeing it I was really going to faint yesterday, but I have watched it 24 times now, yesterday it was only 8 though πŸ˜† yes still counting and yes still a saddo πŸ˜† Maan's agression towards Geet, OUFFFF! MAR SUTIYA!☺️☺️ MUNDAY MAAN I'm sooo coming to your OUTHOUSE NOW, you better get aggressive with me baby, another night of agressive passion is all I need 🀣 We sooo gonna get down to some XNESS BUISNESS! πŸ˜‰ Just me and You Baby 😳

Maan comes out of his state of trance, looking around thinking NAHIIIIIII what the hell was going to happen? Well Maan only what you wanted πŸ˜‰Geet coming out of the trance thinks, OHMIGOSH what the hell was going to happen, I swear if Maan had actually gone one step furthur I'm sure Geet would've given into him because the chemistry between the two was just SIZZLING! I'm sure that the passion would've taken over, there was just tooo many intense feeling there! πŸ˜‰ DAMN I have had some very weird dreams after watching this, YES lots of XNESS involved,😲 I don't think I'll be sharing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sadda Brain, actually my brain, bechara is overloading nowadays, it used to be shareef and now its a devil, full of XXXRATED thoughts πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I'm going to HELL thanks guys, its all your fault πŸ˜† Wait would my brain be a bechari or bechara because I'm a girl afterall? πŸ€”πŸ˜† Random me! πŸ˜† The best thing was Geet touching her lips thinking WOW that was close, what the hell was going to happen? Maan is also thinking MY GOD what was I going to do! Gurmeet & Drashti both did a superb job πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ The only bad thing was that they didn't actually kiss! πŸ˜†Indian television and all that! Had it been english, we would've been in the middle of clothes shedding right about now 🀣🀣 Guys use your own imagination for Maneet πŸ˜† I love my visual thinking, it helps makes things sooo much easier, just imagined Maneet & clothes shedding 🀣🀣 BESHARAM Faz needs to SHUT THE HELL UP! πŸ˜†

AHEM AHEM.....Munda turns around looking hurt, awww Maan,  he tells Geet "Band karo apni yeh emotional baatein, mujhay nafrat hai emotions say, band karo apni aankhoon say sawal poochna" Awwww, okay I dunno if you noticed but as Geet saw how hurt and upset Maan was, her mood instantly matched his and I'm sure she had tears in her eyes just like Maan had pain in his! PERFECT i tell you 😳 Loved the little eye candy scene between the two, both were reading each other's emotions through the eyes πŸ˜‰ Waisay I think Munda has been ghooring tooo much into Geet's eyes, I mean how exactly did he read the questions in her eyes?πŸ˜† When Maan said Mujhsay dor raho Geet, I'm sure she was deeply hurt, her eyes flicked for a moment, she defo had tears in her eyes! I think the music was perfect, reflected really well the "emotions" of Maan, no matter how much he hates them πŸ˜† Geet understood his pain sooo well! 😳 Now thats what I call a match made in heaven, where the eyes talk πŸ˜‰ Kurri apologizes saying I'm sorry sir? Lekin what for? πŸ˜† It's Munda who cant control his thoughts and his over-working Xrated brain πŸ˜† Contridictory Munda tells Geet its not apnay meray or tumharay πŸ˜† but then starts with mein tum aur πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *desi accent* CHEMICAL reaction gone bad πŸ˜†  He tells her to become professional as nothing is personal in the office 🀣 INNAY WADAY WADAY JHOOT? πŸ˜† *mocking voice* ooooo looks like someone is being a hypocrite πŸ˜† Enwavi faltoo aadmi, I think like me he doesn't know what he's saying half the time either! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Lift walay Baba thought okay that's enough and VIOLA the lift doors open πŸ˜† Maan walks out in a huff! Hmmm....Wifey not satisfying Hubby eh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Bechari Geet was shook badly by Maan, Munda got a new name today "Mr Professional Maan Khurana" πŸ˜† UFFFF sooo many names πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Geet has vowed to make him talk through her work, to show him how professional she is! BALLE BALLE Munday ne shamat aaye πŸ˜† Well I'm sure Geet that that's defo going to happen, Sadda Munda doesn't leave any *desi accent* opportunity to have a go at you so I'm sure he'll talk! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

Traditional VS Modern? 

Kinda boring scene no Maneet together  We saw chotay kapray instead πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘ Obviously Maan & Geet have a different idea about what the event should be like, Geet wants a traditional event whereas Maan is looking for a high class event! πŸ˜• We can all guess what that's going to lead to! *rolls eyes* Okay Munda wants "models, top class models" 😑😑 OYE you two timer 😑😑 You want models so that you can gawk at them? Besharam! πŸ˜† NO TREAT FOR YOU IN THE OUTHOUSE TONIGHT! 😑 Actually for 2 days 😲😑 Mera aur Geet ka kya ho ga? You deserve it! Have you stupid top class models πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I'm never letting this go now! Will always taunt Maan about this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Enwavi faltoo aadmi wanting top class model 😑😑😑 *throws her chapal at Maan and his models* πŸ˜†πŸ˜† YES I'M A CRAZY PSYCHO PERSON! But hey that's me get over it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Geet is thinking that Maan will be proud of her work but both have very different ideas πŸ˜• like that isn't obvious! Both are shown in 2 frames! Hmmm....I guess that leads to Geet quitting! πŸ˜• 

I think about you all the time ☺️ IMAGINATION?

OYE HOYE Maan Singh Khurana in his sexy black vest ☺️☺️☺️☺️ WOOOO its getting HAWT in her so take off all your clothes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ This is strictly for Maan, please readers don't you start doing that πŸ˜† AAAAGGGHHHH my innocent eyes πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maan thinks that the sucess of the project depends on the party....ERRRRR.....NO COMMENT? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† But then Munda starts thinking about Kurri πŸ˜‰ Kya karen ab wife jo hai πŸ˜† *Faz does her magic and POOF* appears Geet behind Maan, IN HIS BEDROOM! *JAW DROPS AND HANGS OPEN* Haila kurri, well imaginary kuriye πŸ˜† you betta get XXXrated with him, I mean you are in OUTHOUSE HEAVEN, no better opportunity to grab Maan πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I wouldn't miss this chance if I were you Maan imagination wali Geet β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† OKAY I cant take it anymore, the OUTHOUSE plans are still on, I'm willing to forget the models! πŸ˜† This was such a cute scene, Maan cant believe Geet is in HIS BEDROOM ☺️☺️☺️ *desi accent* CONTROL PAAJI! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No Xness until your SR πŸ˜‰ After that you'll defo have a chance to get jiggy with Geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was very cute the way he said TUM in dis belief, Geet says Aap nay mujhay iss project say toh dor kar diya par apnay khayaloon say abhi bhi nahi nikaal payee 😳 awwww so true Geet how could Munda forget you πŸ˜† Munda has an epiphany and think OHMIGOSHHH the kurri is right πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *sigh* love original Maneet music 😍 so powerful 😊 I feel so giggly today, watching Maneet made me blush so much πŸ˜³πŸ˜† There we see Geet imagining Maan, okay my first reaction OHMIGOSHHHHHHHHH is Kurri in love too? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I'm happy that Kurri imagined him, at least this tells us that she also thinks about him πŸ˜‰ AAAAGGGHHHHH Imaginary Maan looked so FIT standing there with his arms folded, AGHHHHHH SEXY DOLAY SHOLAY πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Kurri says Sir aaap? πŸ˜† Munda says he hopes tomorrow she won't let him down, Kurri says nahi sir God promise πŸ˜† Kuriye don't make promise you cant keep, well not to Maan anyways πŸ˜† she says he will be happy with her preparations danger ke ghanti *TING TING TING TING TING* πŸ˜• Maan & Geet both disappear and Both Maneet look around thinking HAIN? Was that my imagination? πŸ˜† MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  πŸ˜ Although Maan was looking confused and grim once again πŸ˜† Geet had a smile on her face, after imagining MAAN? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I'm thinking its a good sign although it can be bad too as she doesn't know that she likes him yet! πŸ˜• Kurri is sure that Maan will be proud! Ughhhhh my heart just sank again  we know we're not gonna like next week! πŸ€“ Too much drama, but I guess thats good because too many Maneet moments equals CRAZY US πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Naya din lekin buri shuruwat? πŸ˜• DADIMA πŸ˜ƒ

I can understand where the Kurri is coming from πŸ˜† I had a bad day myself 😑 being too lazy and losing the first update *Faz looks around for Kaali Dhokaybaaz Billi* Kahen iss nay mera raasta toh nahi kata? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† SHOOOO BILLLI SHOOOOO, manhoos πŸ˜† get away from me, Maan and Geet πŸ˜† I need a jharu πŸ˜† KAMINA har jaga par manhoosiyat phelayi hui hai πŸ˜†Anyways Kurri gets a chakar and thinks everything was supose to go right but then this chakkar, its called working too much Geet? πŸ˜†even heard of it πŸ˜†  

LMAO at Dadi's behray dialogues πŸ˜† did she have a cold? Her voice was seriously high πŸ˜† Maan says Kya hum akele tayaar ho sakte hain? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Of course baby, we all know you want Dadi to go and us to watch you get ready ☺️☺️☺️ OOOOOO NICE! πŸ˜‰ Not that I haven't seen this before πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ NAUGHTY BOY! πŸ˜† Dadi's comeback was hilarious! πŸ˜† Aap ko binay kapry kay hum pehle baar nahi dekhein gay, aap ke nappies change ke hain hum nay πŸ˜†she sounded soo cute whilst saying that πŸ˜† OHMIGOSHHHH I just imagined grown up Maan in just a NAPPY 🀣  I crack myself up! Ohmigosh that looked so funny, MY GOD, my brain is scarred for life now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AHAAHAHAHAHAH *wacks her head* That image just won't go now πŸ˜† it keeps replaying πŸ˜† Serious note, that means Maan's mother was not there for him? His dadi brought him up! 😳 Hmmm...interesting in dadi's words πŸ˜› Dadi is stubborn, GO DADI its your birthday πŸ˜‰ She asks Maan when he's coming to live at her house? 😲😲 *DRAMATIC DRAMA BY FAZ* NAHINNNNNN AISA NAHIII HO SAKTA! πŸ˜† What will happen to my OUTHOUSE ADVENTURES with Maan everyday? 😲 Over my dead body is he coming there Dadi πŸ˜† I'll fight you for Maan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maan putar you go to live at the mansion and i'll stop your training sessions πŸ˜† ja kar dekha ab πŸ˜‰ Lekin Munda replies Dadi please ab bilkul Geet ke tarah behave 😲😲 KYA? Munda still thinking about Geet eh? πŸ˜‰ So that's Maan comparing Geet to Dadi, then Geet comparing Maan to Darji, then Maan comparing Dadi to Geet what next? Geet comaring Darji to Maan?πŸ˜† Not happening I knowπŸ˜† Eh but its a good sign by both, comparing each other to their elders πŸ˜‰ Loved how Maan stopped suddenly realising his slip of tongueπŸ˜‰ OYE HOYE, hehehe even Dadi noticed πŸ˜‰ AHAHAHA then he starting blabbering Geet woh meri secretary uss nay kaam and blah blah πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maan I think the world knows by now that GEET IS YOUR SECRETARY πŸ˜† Get me a loud speaker, Munda won't rest till everyone in the world knows! πŸ˜† GEET HANDA IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA'S SECRETARY BUT SOON WILL BECOME HIS WIFE! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  Dadi had a smile on her face another good sign πŸ˜‰ Maan leaves in a huff πŸ˜† And Dadi is left shouting like a child, it was as if she was throwing a tantrum πŸ˜† Dadima being the stubborn child says Alright Maan Khurana hum seedha launch party mein aap ko pochein gay, uh oh Maan ke shamat Dadi kay haathon bhi? πŸ˜† And she wants to Meet Geet again 😳 awwww yay we get more Dadi-Geet moments πŸ˜‰ You know how sweet it'd be after Maneet's marriage, Dadi showering her love on Geet and both of them pulling Maan's leg and Maan thinking ye aurtein, mujhay kabhi nahi chorein gi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sho shweet! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Cute scene between Pinky's Dad and Geet, okay imma call him Daddy or PD (Pinky's Dad) as its a mouthful πŸ˜† PD is worried about Geet and tells her he will call a doctor, but Geet remembers that words of that women,  I have no idea what she's called πŸ˜† that she's preggers HALLELUAH! πŸ˜† WAIT seriously is Geet acting stupid or is it just me? Because in a few months she's going to start showing, what is she going to say to everyone? Oh I have cusions underneath my kameez? πŸ˜† GEEZ woman, you really needs to start thinking! PD is doing a great job as Geet's daddy πŸ˜‰ love how he's always sooo caring about Geet, very presistant πŸ˜‰ But Geet makes an excuse and leaves *rolls eyes* I seriously wanna see what's going on in Geet's head? Why isn't she thinking? I know she's young but GOD even I would think of a 1000 possibilites to a situation πŸ˜†  YAY PD is going to call the doctor afterall, but whether its a good thing or not! Still not sure, hope they do find out about her pregnancy! MY GOD DD, PD, MK πŸ˜† It's like a factory isn't it? πŸ˜†

CHUMMA KE JAGAH CHAPAL or is it a KHUSA? πŸ€£ 

Old MK scene repeated πŸ˜† they need to give us something new! πŸ˜› Geet is walking up the stairs like she's climbing the Eiffel Tower πŸ˜† Her chapal/khusa gets stuck because of a bubblgum on the stairs ewwww disgusting, please people ever heard of a binπŸ˜† Kurri says Delhi kay kissi batameez ko yehi jagah milli thi yeh bubblegum phenknay kay liye πŸ˜† Geet its not just yours but Maan and mine too, our day isn't going well either! πŸ˜† In her kashmakash of getting the show un-stuck she pulls so hard that it goes flying out of her hand & travels down the stairs to hit Maan just in the nick of time 🀣 What an aim! I'm sure it'll be worst forJora Ka Gulaam after marriage as Geet will be coming with her chapal head-on 🀣 Ahhh good old days cant wait for em πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Yeh chapal kiss nay phenki? asks Maan, right yeah like someone's gonna answer after they've thrown a show at you 🀣 He cracked me up! Ooooo Maneet play hide and seek, Maan's like samnay aao, uh Maan your playing a game, that's cheating πŸ˜† Awww Geet is so cute, she did a runner, MY GOD never seen her run this fast πŸ˜† Ay Lay sonay pay sohaga πŸ˜† iss chapal ko bhi kissi aur kay sir ka address nahi mila tha Maan sir kay ilawa πŸ˜† HAILA the lift wala babaji was fast but this chapal is 2 steps ahead in bringing Maneet closer πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I love how objects like the Taveez, Rumaal, Ladder, Sari, Jacket, Coffee, Rose, Chillies, Lift and Now Chapal keep bringing Maneet closer πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ If only things like that existed in real life! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ahahahah Maan says kon hai wahan? excuse me Yeh chapal aap ke hai? πŸ˜† Nahi Maan, God was making it rain chapals and khuasay and decided to send one your way πŸ˜† OHMIGOSH Geet is hilarious, her dialogues hai rabba yeh toh waisay bhi yudh kay liye hamesha tayaar rehtay hain, (I imagined Maan in a Sumo costume for some reason 🀣) aur agar inhein pata chal gaya kay yeh meri chapal hai,  toh meri toh khair nahi, abhi shaheed kar dein gay mujhay 🀣🀣🀣 WAR OF THE BOSS & SECRETARY 🀣🀣 My gosh where do they get these dialogues from? πŸ˜† Geet bechari is worried but Munda whilst coming up the stairs recognises her from her hands 😳 OOOOO looks like someone knows someone alot better than we thought! πŸ˜† He's like "Geet" with that excellent expression πŸ˜† Munda runs after Kurri and Kurri does a runner again πŸ˜† Chalo Maan chupa chupi kheltay hain πŸ˜†  OYE HOYE HOYE  Munda suddenly stops and questions himself as to why he sees Geet everywhere? AAAAGGHHHHH *rips her hair out* BECAUSE YOUR IN LOVEEEEEE! 😑😑 I think I'm the first person who has gotten angry whilst mentioning LOVE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "Yeh kaisa veham hai, bhool jao Maan, har jagah woh nahi ho sakti" 🀣 She's just behind that plant you idiot find her πŸ˜† Bechara I cant be angry with him, he is already in a dilemma πŸ˜† But the next dialogues scared me a little, aaj ka din bad say batar honay wala hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜• THANKS CVS great now I will spend my weekend worrying about Maneet's future  I still cant believe that Maan didn't see hiding behind a damn plant, I know she was in green too which was her cameflauge πŸ˜† but WHAT THE HELL she's a jattni πŸ˜† And then Wifey says kay unn ka bhi din nahi acha ja raha aur meri bhi nahi, kuch bohat galat honay wala hai! Even though I love the way Geet refers to Maan like he's her hubby which he is πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ the galat honay wala dialogue is bugging me big time now! Geet something bad has happened, I have gone half bald and half insane from watching GEET πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I swear literally I have no hair left now  Now I'm just waiting for next week πŸ˜† Everyone is saying Geet is gonna quit, hope she does, Munda needs to know how much she means to him!  

Star of the show - The Chapal that hit Maan or was it a khusa? πŸ€£
Action of the day - oooooo Maneet's near kiss basically the whole lift scene ☺️ DAYUMMMM! πŸ˜‰
Comedy goes to -  the BIGGEST joke in all this Sasha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
Expressions today -  Maan & Geet obviously stole the show with their...near kiss and the expressions that followed....*hyperventilating*

Precap

Not much shown, obviously the Geet Team is not giving us much meaning next week is going to be BIG! Everything was repeated, scenes and dialogues wise except for Maan saying Geet would have to leave the job! 😲😲 iss ke toh mein *rolls up arms* How dare he say such a thing? 😑 Bacha bohat bemaan (get it be-maan 🀣 right lame me πŸ˜†)  ho raha hai! Right now I'm hoping that Dadi will be the saviour! Please Dadi hameri umeedon par pani mat pherna πŸ˜†

What do you guys think is gonna happen? For the first time I'm going blank because there are so many possibilities for the track πŸ˜†

PHEWWWWWWWWWW! FINALLY DONE! πŸ˜† BTW I think this update is less funnier than the last one but heck I tried my best 😳 I don't think I'll be doing any more bumpings after this, MY GOD losing one bumping topic has just messed with the wiring of my brain πŸ˜† I have given up now

Over to you my lovely people! πŸ˜‰
Press the LIKE button if you LOVED the near kiss scene between Maneet 😳
Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

WHATTT???? Oh my god!!! Pc's and Lappies are all the damn same!!!!😑😑😑

You poor thing! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Maybe you should start saving them or something after every paragraph or so just in case your pc goes crazy on you....again???πŸ˜•

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Brilliant Faz...I can't beleive i missed a few of the stuff you said!!! Well the near kiss blew ma mind and watching the rest was like being in a daze!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't know if I said this....but your bumping posts are brilliant!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Big jhappis and love to you!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

God nearly missed this post.. And when I open.. another chamak from the bumping Mastreo FAZ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Please take ur time..  No threats πŸ˜›

OMG, U have to write again!! Poor baby... No hate button for u,, only LIKE/LOVE button... Come on, u worked till 4 and u think we will get angry with u NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

BTW, how was ur prom party??? Do update at ur pace... No worries...
Edited by MaaneetDD - 13 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww  take your time ...it will definitely be worth the wait...
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat is wrong with u?πŸ˜•
(reserved)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i like to be on the first page lol
πŸ˜†

edit........

omg omg omg....faz...though i guess aaj x ratedness previous posts ke muqable kam thi.😲..phew...chalo..koi nahi..abhi to bahut achche sexy scenes baaki hai...πŸ˜†
the kiss!😳😲-almost..well..πŸ˜†
😲o god..thank god my mom wasnt looking or else she wud have seen my U NO POO expression...🀣...look wat maaneet has gotten me toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...maan seriously one little kiss then yum yum it wud have turn into a full fledged french kiss...hmm reminds me of the scene in desperate housewives where Gabrielle and that buddha did the clothe shedding in the lift...ofcourse u cant expect in indian shows lol...but mauka bhi ta aur dastoor bhi..
chaddo...we can imagine na?πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Edited by sweet_chilly - 13 years ago
bushraw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im also waiting i want to see what u have in stores todya's episode was different and interesting waiting nicely and patiently 
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting .....take ur time Faz...will be worth the wait
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Faz....don't forget to include Man's ID today......before the SuperEgo kicked in!!!πŸ˜†
BrOkeN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its my 11th Times checking if post is completed or not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cant wait😳 but u take ur time

Edited by BrOkeN - 13 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Can't wait..where r the he'll are u???