sweet_simi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
AHAHA
yaarr agar real life mein
asaaa hota too kab kaa miscarrage ho hata
🤣
AGulf thumbnail
please CV we want miscarriage scence !!!!!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeh cvs bhi na....aisa lag raha tha that this wasn't a human preg. Geet belongs to some other species who is  immune to latkas, matkas, ghatkas during pregnancy and feels giddy when she has to organize an imp party. Chalo Geet ki kuch tareeki toh hui otherwise I thought that the cvs were planning to extend the preg to atleast 12 mnths
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG! Finally some realization that there's a pregnancy! I wish she told uncle and pinky about the pregnancy and her back story! Ab kya hoga??
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Yeh cvs bhi na....aisa lag raha tha that this wasn't a human preg. Geet belongs to some other species who is  immune to latkas, matkas, ghatkas during pregnancy and feels giddy when she has to organize an imp party. Chalo Geet ki kuch tareeki toh hui otherwise I thought that the cvs were planning to extend the preg to atleast 12 mnths

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣in bold the way you have written it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mallu
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
possibly geet shud apply to an infertility cliniconce maan fires her...she wud get really high salary if she let's themm research her.... i mean kya baat hai biological miracle hai yeh to ...jis tarah se brij ne talwaar maari thi..septic veptic kuch bhi nahin hua...anyways i hope it is just a trp gimmick cos i don't want the public announcement of geet's pregnancy...maan shud get it first hand...that poor guy deserves this at least ....no heart breaking news in public...pls
StayStrong thumbnail
@chulbulli:yes dont want this pregnancy to become a public display!!!

Mallu
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet coco

OMG! Finally some realization that there's a pregnancy! I wish she told uncle and pinky about the pregnancy and her back story! Ab kya hoga??

I know, its been so long and finally we're getting clues about Geet's pregnancy. I'm still surprised how that baby survived...strong hatka khatka baby I guess. Yes, your right she should have told Pinky and Uncle but I think Geet feels that they might think wrong of her because they don't about the situation and what happened to her. And I don't think she wants them to know because she doens't want anybody's help, she wants to stand up for herself and fight the world for her baby. Ab Kya Hoga...is a question still unanswered. Let's see what happens on Monday...please something good!!!
StayStrong thumbnail
i think upcoming week will be crucial.For the trio Dev-Geet-Maan

Mallu