A Sudden Twist In Plot!!!! - Page 3

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: c111

</div>
<div>

It's too fairytaleish

ya its fairytalish, bt we cnt help ourselves thinking like this coz in the show al that tortures are just unbelievable.
So just to get the story in other way we hv started think like this.

Kya kare, cvs ne koi choice hi nahi chhodi hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
This show resembles the story of an old movie in which Mala Sinha and Visjwajeet acted (don't remember the movie name, sorry). In the movie Vishwajeet is a rich young man who wants a modern wife for himself. But his parents marry him to Mala Sinha who is a simple homely girl from village. Vishwajeet gets angry and leaves home without even having a look at his bride (as she is in ghoongat).
Then Vishwajeet's parents give their bahu a make over and turn her into a beautiful modern girl. Visjwajeet falls for her without knowing that she is his own wife. Then the love story goes the usual way.
I think Gopi's story will take a similar route. How else will they show Ahemkari Ahem 😑ever loving her? (I know Ahem has seen Gopi, but may be after the makeover he won't realise it's the same girl. Tellyworld me kuchh bhi ho sakta hai...πŸ˜†)

Edited by monalidp - 13 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't like that idea. I don't want Gopi to become a modern woman just because she thinks that is what Aham wants. I want Aham to fall for Gopi the way she is. If Gopi wants to get an education or change herself she can but I love her the way she is and it makes more sense for Aham to as well...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Love is not to force ur partner to change for become worthy for u.....
To Love Means to Accept Someone Whoever he/she is.....

so i too dont want Gopi to change b4 Aham falls for her.....coz this will give the msg that Aham's Ego will win eventually that is not correct,...Gopi's naive and innocence shuld win by Making Aham a Loving and Caring Human Being n Husband.....
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

so i too dont want Gopi to change b4 Aham falls for her.....coz this will give the msg that Aham's Ego will win eventually that is not correct,...Gopi's naive and innocence shuld win by Making Aham a Loving and Caring Human Being n Husband.....

Agree with you wholeheartedly. Aactually a same discussion is going on for another famous show .
Anyways, lets see what the CVs have in mind. If Gopi is successful in disappearing, we all can safely assume she will be a changed woman soon.( If not a makeover, she certainly needs some real life experience to toughen her up.) If she is back to Modi house or to her mami's house, then people, God save us! Be prepared for more tears and tamashas. 🀒
Edited by monalidp - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monalidp

Agree with you wholeheartedly. Aactually a same discussion is going on for another famous show .
Anyways, lets see what the CVs have in mind. If Gopi is successful in disappearing, we all can safely assume she will be a changed woman soon.( If not a makeover, she certainly needs some real life experience to toughen her up.) If she is back to Modi house or to her mami's house, then people, God save us! Be prepared for more tears and tamashas. 🀒

thanx a lot dear that u agree with me..
and till now god only has saved from all that teary torture on Gopi and hope in future too...
and till then we just hope Aham will leave his Ego and if will not start feeling love at least  can hav a concern being a human being only...
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@bold....sadhli...kiya baat hai!!! dam hai is baat main!! πŸ‘ so true....
at res of ur post....ttotally agree...gopi should not change nor should ahem change....ahem jus needs to change the way he is thinking at present, take his life and wife in his hands and not jus rely on his mummy as he is well matured guy. cmon he is taking care of all the business so cnt he handle his own life?!!! 
ego never wins...even if it does then it wont last long...on the other hand love and faith will always win..they may need to go thr tough path but eventuallly jeet phir hasil hoti hai..,.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bharat9

@bold....sadhli...kiya baat hai!!! dam hai is baat main!! πŸ‘ so true....
at res of ur post....ttotally agree...gopi should not change nor should ahem change....ahem jus needs to change the way he is thinking at present, take his life and wife in his hands and not jus rely on his mummy as he is well matured guy. cmon he is taking care of all the business so cnt he handle his own life?!!! 
ego never wins...even if it does then it wont last long...on the other hand love and faith will always win..they may need to go thr tough path but eventuallly jeet phir hasil hoti hai..,.

thanx a lot rimi...and whatever i hv written is the way i think... To Love and Being Loved...
@red.....absolutely correct.....Ego can never win and Love can never Lose.....
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: VivaciousQueen

what do you think?

your idea is not good at all but superb.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
every one ideas are good as we are all eagerly waiting the day ahem fall for her let wait and watch what cv's have decided to bring forward.