Maaneet SS: Coffee Shop Rendez-Vous:Pt.6 Pg.40 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I know it's been a while since I updated and I apologize. The next chapter will definitely be coming sometime this week.

So without further ado, please read this chapter and give me your feedback!

Chapter 2:

Day Two:

That stupid girl. What did she think of herself? Messing around with Maan Singh Khurana. The coffee girl's thoughts ran through his mind constantly, how she had actually dared to respond back to him, how she had blushed when he caught her, how he could hear her scream even after he left the store.

"Geet. Stupid. Fool. Idiot. Arrogant. A GIRL" he mumbled to himself, as he furiously pounded away on his laptop, not really paying attention to what he was doing.

"Wow bhai! Those are some wonderful descriptions you have there of the new site for the hotel, stupid, idiot, arrogant. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you were talking about a PERSON, not a hotel site" smirked Dev who had peered over to see a lot of negative adjectives listed on his brother's computer screen.

Suddenly brought out from his reverie, Maan merely scowled at his younger brother, grunting a low "Mind your own business. I was working Dev."

"Hmm. Sure sure. And I have wings to fly. Both complete lies Bhai" said Dev, rolling his eyes at his brother's sad, sorry words.

"Dev Singh Khurana."

"Yes Mr. Khadoos? What can I do to help you?" Dev asked, not in the least perturbed by his brother's tone of voice, as he seated himself On TOP of the desk, and stared off into space.

"Khadoos?"

"Well, That's what everyone thinks of you. Didn't we go through something like this yesterday? When you said you would think about apologizing to that girl. OH YEAH. So are you apologizing?" questioned Dev, his face bubbling over with anticipation for Maan's response.

"Um..Well. I don't know" answered Maan, as he pressed his fingers on his temple, getting that oh so common headache which everyone gets if they want to avoid a situation.

"Bhaisaab. The girl probably cursed you yesterday. She hates your guts. You're going to have bad luck" threatened the ever so gracious Dev.

"Shut up. Kya bakwaas. Bad luck?! Me?! Never. Never ever ever." answered the always serious Mr. Maan Singh Khurana.

"Hmm whatever you say Mr. Know-it-all, whatever you sayy" shrugged Dev as he walked out of the cabin.

-|||-

"Dev! Urgh. I cannot believe I lost the file. We're not going to get this tender. And then that's it. The biggest project down the drain. I cannot believe this. WHERE is the DAMN FILE?!" Maan screamed, shuffling through the massive piles of paper on his table.

Meanwhile, Dev just stood off to the side, smirking, watching his brother freak out and panic. "See, didn't I tell you? The woman cursed you. And now you have bad luck"

"Oh shut up Dev. Stop with the nonsense and help me find the file"

"You have to apologize to her. You just simply have to" replied Dev.

-|||-

And so that evening after work, before his brother could even think of driving home, Dev grabbed the keys from the driver and stopped the car in front of the coffee shop, ready to shove his brother through the door and make him apologize.

-|||-

"It's him again. Why the heck is he here again?" Geet questioned, eyeing the man who was walking through the door suspiciously.

"Daaaaayuuum. Who is that? He's hot." said Naintara, looking towards the door.

"Shut up. He is not hot. He is arrogant. And rude. And an absoute jerk. The jerkface from yesterday that I was talking about? Yeah, that's him" glared Geet.

"And he's making his way over towards us" smirked Naintara, a statement at which Geet instantaneously walked into the kitchen, screaming to her friend that she was going home.

"You close shop today" she yelled, before she entered the kitchen and vanished from Maan's sight.

-|||-

Maan entered the store, muttering and cursing his brother under his breath for making him come back and apologize. As he gazed across the room, he caught sight of her standing behind the cash register, with another woman.

As soon as their eyes met though, he felt her angry eyes shooting daggers at him.

And something told him then that he should apologize for his rude behavior.

Completely unaware of his own actions, he began to make his way to the front of the store, but before he knew it, the girl, What was her name again? Oh yeah, Geet, the girl vanished through the kitchen doors.

"Um Excuse me, Can I...Can I talk to that girl who went inside? Miss Geet?" he questioned the woman at the counter, glancing down briefly to see that her nametag read Naintara.

"And why would you like to talk to her?"

"But..but where did she go?" Maan asked, refusing to answer the woman's question.

"Sir, let me tell you, that is none of your business. If you want coffee, you can go sit down. And I'll come to take your order in a few minutes. Otherwise, the door to the store is that way" Naintara answered rudely.

She loved Geet, and anyone who was rude to her best friend would be dealt with harshly. Regardless of how hot and amazingly good looking they were.

-|||-

Accepting defeat, Maan made his way over to the same corner table from the previous day, and within a few minutes, Dev seats himself in front of his brother.

"Bhai! Is that her right there? Damn. She's one fine woman"

"Shut up Dev. That's not her. That's her friend" answered an annoyed Maan, glancing up to see Naintara heading over to their table.

"So you didn't get a chance to apologize to her?"

"No. She left when she saw me. Can you believe it?! She LEFT. I mean seriously, I come here to apologize and she thinks she can just leave" Maan was getting more and more infuriated by the second. "She just left Dev. She saw me. She knew that I saw her. And she walked out into the kitchen. And her friend refused to let me see her. This is like.. this is..this is just unfair."

"Well, she CAN leave whenever she wants to. Considering that this is her store."

"That's right. And if you would stop discussing my friend here, and tell me what you want, it would be great" interrupted Naintara, as she stood there, hands on her hips, listening to the two men discussing her best friend.

Oops. On the bad side of TWO women. This couldn't possibly be good. This couldn't be good at all.

Precap:

"Hmm. So you can't escape me any longer, now can you?" he smirked as he saw her standing by his table.

An angry glare flashed through her eyes before she swirled around and began to walk away.

But before she knew it, he grabbed her hand and pulled him back towards her, twirling her so that her hands landed on his chest.

So hope you all liked this part. I know, no Maaneet. But this was to establish that Dev and Naintara are good people and to make it more realistic.

Do let me know what you think and pms will be coming out soon! Anyone who wants to be added, do let me know :)

Cheers!

~Naina

And I have wings to fly. Both complete lies Bhai

awesome line lol just cuz it kinda rhymes
😆
ok so it was short!
way to go geet! lol walk away n make him chase u!

still cant digest that naintaras nice... dev is easier....

continue soon naina1!!

Edited by malluangel - 13 years ago
Originally posted by malluangel

reserveddddd will come back soon!

haha yayy! you're actually the first onee =D
amazing part, the precap sounds soo good, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!

lovely yaaer..............

superbbbbbbbbbb
cant wait to read more
reva
hey nice update.. enjoyed it.. do continue soon..
ohh i just loved this totally!! ahaha dev is soo hilarious.. i loved how he called maan Mr. khadoos to his face .. lozl got me literally laughin out loud!! 😆😆😆 and the whole bad luck thing because geet 'cursed' him  hahaha dev  is just so creative.. haha but if a curse if what is gonna take to get maan singh khurana to apoligize to geet soo be it 😉 .. lol ohh man y did geet leave hahaha lolz i love naintara rxn to maan .. i would prolly suffer through similar rxn 😆😳 ... lol maan is soo arrogant even when he comes to apoligze his attitude meter is reachin the sky and haha i love this last line
'Oops. On the bad side of TWO women. This couldn't possibly be good. This couldn't be good at all." lol soo true like they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..😆😆 and i absoluetely loved loved the precap... can't wait to read more!!

great one
dev is really nice and NT for a change defending geet was too good
maan superb pissed
do continue
bye sumi
This part was really good...
But please, update frequently....
Your story is just nice....and you have penned it down very well....
Lovely story ! I m glad I hadnt missed much ! N m loving d fact dat Dev n NT are good ppl ! Actually luking forward to their love story too, if u intend to write it, that is !

Add me to ur PM list n update soon :-D