Maaneet SS: Coffee Shop Rendez-Vous:Pt.6 Pg.40 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
very nice...
MSK is just that isnt it..khadoos....

ha ha..we love..him..
amazing work, i loved this short story idea, its great, do continue soon!
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.....
it's a different story.... i love it....m contune sooooooooon....
thx
Hey very interesting concept...part 1 was gr8.. do continue soon n plzz add me onto ur pm list..
hey. part one was great. but have been waiting for almost two weeks. where is part 2? did you forget us? i liked it . pls pls continue soon. i want maan back to this coffee shop
hey naina, nice concept n caught with part 1 looking forward plz pm when u update next .
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue
can u plz add me to ur pm list
interesting concept.....
looking forward to the next part =D
hey pls do update soon n add me 2 ur pm list...... d concept is interesting......
Originally posted by sweet_charmed

ohh neww maneet ff!!! lol i can't seem to get enough of tht lovely couple!! lolz.. soo i read the the update and it is such an interestin concept.. i love readin ff that are not based on the show its just soo refreshin!! .. haha soo geet is little coffee shop owner.. love it.. its nice to have geet already so indepentent and settled on her feet πŸ‘πŸΌ .. lolz glad to know not everything has changed.. Maan is still as much angry young man as he is in the show.. heehee ... lmao .. i love how maan keeps referrin to Geet as woman even after knowin what her name is .. he did indeed read her name tag... tht soo maan like.. haha... i like dev and naintara this .. lolz specially dev... after all it seems like Dev will be the only sensilbe person tellin Maan straight up if hes right or wrong ...tht is until his friendship with Geet strarts blooming.. ohh can't wait to read next update!! and oooh plz add me to ur pm list 😊😊

haha heyy :) thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked the concept haha and i completely agreee. none of us can get enough of maaneet. they're just too amazinggπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
haha and yes this geet is going to be different, both independent but also soft hearted. and of course, i cant imagine maan being anything other than an angry young man...that's just perfect for him :) lmao and yes i wanted dev and naintara to be different in this...they both are actually positive characters.. definitely no doubt about that =D and i will definitely add you to my pm list! thanks for reading!

~Naina

Originally posted by tash1301

its quite good, lukin forward to readin more soon ;P

hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I'm so glad you liked the story and the concept :) hope you like the next parts too!

~Naina

Originally posted by kooliio

Awesome!!

hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked this :)

~Naina

Originally posted by rushtrip

very nice...
MSK is just that isnt it..khadoos....

ha ha..we love..him..

hii! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked the concept :) haha msk can never be anything other than khadoos...well without meeting geet anyways πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~Naina

Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

amazing work, i loved this short story idea, its great, do continue soon!

hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I'm so glad you liked the idea for this story :) hope you like the next parts too!

~Naina

Originally posted by sonnal_17

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.....
it's a different story.... i love it....m contune sooooooooon....
thx

hii! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked thiss :) hope you continue readingg!

~Naina

Originally posted by swetha10

Hey very interesting concept...part 1 was gr8.. do continue soon n plzz add me onto ur pm list..

hi swetha! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! soso glad you liked the first part :) and i'll definitely add you to the pm list! hope you like the next parts too :)

~Naina

Originally posted by luvhuming

hey. part one was great. but have been waiting for almost two weeks. where is part 2? did you forget us? i liked it . pls pls continue soon. i want maan back to this coffee shop

hii! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! sososo glad you liked the first chapterr :) and aww i definitely do apologize for the late update and i'm sorry to keep you waiting :) and don't worry. i won't forget you guys :) haha and maan will definitely be back at the shop :)

~Naina

Originally posted by 1kaarzoo

hey naina, nice concept n caught with part 1 looking forward plz pm when u update next .

hii! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked the first part and i'll definitely pm you whenever i update!

~Naina

Originally posted by sweet cherry

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue
can u plz add me to ur pm list

hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked this and i'll definitely pm you!

~Naina

Originally posted by yasu09

interesting concept..... looking forward to the next part =D

hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you liked this part and hope you like the next too!

~Naina

Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

hey pls do update soon n add me 2 ur pm list...... d concept is interesting......

hii! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! so glad you like the concept and i'll definitely add you to the pm list!

~Naina