Pavitra Rishta

vaishali's husband

neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
vaishali's husband is refreshingly realistic as a character. let's hope that regular contact with the holier-than-thou karanjkars does not change him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont like that character at all
he's too old for vaishali..
sateesh,vinoud all of them look so handsome n young infront of him
he likes like sourochna's hubby
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not like him for Vaishu at all.  He looks as old as her dad.  For such a young, fun-loving and intelligent girl, why she proposed to him, is beyond me.  Why Ekta did that match, time will tell.

PR is just crazy nonsense now.  
NidhiMittal thumbnail
there must b a different jodi yr
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think he'll change bcoz he won't hav time 4 anythng else except money....
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neelabha

vaishali's husband is refreshingly realistic as a character. let's hope that regular contact with the holier-than-thou karanjkars does not change him.

i complelty agree!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I don't like him.He is a miser.He looks like an abnormal.
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really liked him on his first meeting with vaishu. he was so open about his excess weight, ordinary looks, blunt manner and bad horoscope-- and so confident of himself inspite of his imperfections. it inspired me.
i think an intelligent girl like vaishu would appreciate such qualities. he's 'different', and that's his appeal. it's an interesting factor that he's so different from the other sisters' husbands.now i hope he doesn't go all mushy-mushy and goody-goody, like all the other characters who are sometimes too good to be true.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He didn't make any good first impression on me so can't agree with u but will wait and see how his character develops and how the story unfolds and could only properly comment then....but gotta admit Vaishu is too cute for this uncle