Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! - Page 4

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes if they get time they will see i feel nikila... but tat was a good question... and all others too have done great job...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Deepak,how are you?

According to me your role as Thamizharasu in Thendral serial is the best  you ever had acted.You make the young girls to go crazy about you.I think the number of your girls-fans is increasing day by day.Congrats and my best wishes.

1) How would Deepak decide when he was in Thamizh's position in real life? For whom would you decide, for Thulasi as she is your first and true love or for Charu as you are comitted with her?

2) Would you make the girl you once loved to study like Thamizh did in Thendral serial even after being insulted by that girl ?

3) What are the feedbacks you are getting for this serial, i know you would get a large number of feedbacks, but tell us the most unforgettable comment you got from anyone for Thamizharasu character; are you being scolded for being committed to Charu and for romancing with Thulasi?

Thanks Atina for giving us such a wonderful oppurtunity to ask Deepak our questions, like for many other friends here it ist he first time for me as well to ask a celebrity my questions.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Theiva

Hello Deepak,how are you?

According to me your role as Thamizharasu in Thendral serial
is the best you ever had acted.You make
the young girls to go crazy about you.I think the number of your girls-fans is
increasing day by day.Congrats and my best wishes.

1) How would Deepak decide when he was in Thamizh's position
in real life? For whom would
you decide, for Thulasi as she is your first and true love or for Charu as you
are comitted with her?

2) Would
you make the girl you once loved to study like Thamizh did in Thendral serial even
after being insulted by that girl?

3) What are
the feedbacks you are getting for this serial, i know you would get a large
number of feedbacks, but tell us the most unforgettable comment you got from anyone
for Thamizharasu character; are you being scolded for being committed to Charu
and for romancing with Thulasi?

Thanks
Atina for giving us such a wonderful oppurtunity to ask Deepak our questions,
like for many other friends here it ist he first time for me as well to ask a
celebrity my questions.

your all the three questions are superb yaar... wow great..
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb questions Theiva....how came you to those questions....i want to know his answers for your questions...looking forward to his interview..
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi Deepak how are u?
u are my first celebrity i am asking questions and that too my favorite actor.

Question 1.
how acting happen to u? And at which age u started ur carrier?

Question 2.
u may have acted in many roles which role is equal to ur own character?

Question 3.
have u helped ur costar in acting or u made them comfortable during acting especially during T and T romantic scenes.

Question 4.
I have seen u in 1 or 2 movies which line is difficult for u in acting ie small screen line or big screen line

thank u so much Atina for this wounderful opportunity and if u feel any question is unwanted u can delet it.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hi friends

wow..you all have asked many very good questions👍🏼..but please dont forget the 2 questions per memeber rule as we want to give everyone a opportunity to ask him questions so its fair to have 2 questions each and everyone gets a chance😳

kuttyponnu thumbnail
Hi Deepak
I just wanted to know if:
1. Actors  have a say in the story line - do you point out some bloopers or mistakes that the directors make
2. How do actors cope with stories that do not seem to end and the feedback from forums like IF show that the serial is no longer popular. Do you give feedback of what you read here to the director.
All the best
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all I wud like to thank atina for giving this wonderful opportunity..                                                     1. a.Who is your style icon/role model?          b. Interests other than acting? Any special habits?                         2. If you hav given a chance as a hero in big screen, which actress you would like to pair with?Edited by puvini - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi Puvini,
His other interests is Hotel Business and cooking...he can really cook....( different kinds...chinese, Thai, continental etc...you name it he can come up with good and tasty food from his mom's mitchen....

.Did you know that his mom is a professional Food architect....!!!Interesting ..right?
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atina

hi Puvini,

His other interests is Hotel Business and cooking...he can really cook....( different kinds...chinese, Thai, continental etc...you name it he can come up with good and tasty food from his mom's mitchen....

.Did you know that his mom is a professional Food architect....!!!Interesting ..right?

wow deepak of ur talent and skills... u sound to be real genius in everything u do... pls do post us some recipies from ur cooking.. i too like to know about it... and atina thanks dear for tat spl info...