beautiful post pocu

i second what you have said reg siddhima and ArShi,

norzar
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Just found this now πŸ˜†

SR
I loved her counting on hands when she will knows Sid will scream and it will be her name as well πŸ˜† and was she satisfied in how right she was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved the note - Darling...........Love Your Wife 😍

I so agree that Ridz Modi def knows Sid so much now, like the back of her hand - she knows instantly when something is off with Sid, and how he might be feeling

First she knows how Sid Modi is when he is hurt and angry, and she has lived with that day in and day out as we saw back in February, and she has seen his hurt - and she knows instantly now when Sid is not his usual self, now that she has come to know Sid as a whole
You can see that SR have got into some kind of routine seeing as they live together, and adjusting with one another and also that understanding that has come between them so naturally, and the balance they have

I love the cute wifey/hubby moments, and the teasing that Ridz is puts him through, only she can mess with him

Soulmates and rightly so. Strange. How , as you walk together , you realize that actually you have been walking together for timeless lifetimes. ☺️
Yes, Soulmates they are - its that pull as always we have said they have
You know you look at SR now and how they are, you think nothing has touched them, and have been together for ages - love and naturalness and how they are with one another just shines across

ARSH
I agree when you say that song is now Shilpa's - coz the way she loves love, and the way she is gonna love with her whole being, this song suits her and yes - would love to hear a female version, to be honest i was pulled in by how she was saying those song lyrics, it just suited her somehow😳

I do agree that Shilpa is gonna be suffering with love - she is gonna be at a stage when she will be destroyed, and not break and carry on with life as how she has been, with her strength and showing no one her pain

Ab tu hi mera junoon , ab tu hi meri zindagi , ab tujhse hi mera sukoon and the camera went to Shilpa walking towards him - healing finding her way towards him. Profound enough.
I definately noticed that bit, the camera was on her when these words were being sung
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago