Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AKANargis

You are welcome...I actually left the translation for you in the sticky thread earlier this week too....but the thread is no longer sticky..so its probably buried somewhere!!!😆

Oh darn! missed it. Sorry! thanks so much for getting that word to me otherwise like it is stuck in my mind and going like ring-a-ring-a-roses -- so I end up coining words to fill that word :-)
eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry to say but even I want to cut Maan some slack I cannot 😡 ðŸ˜¡.
I can understand him till certain limit, but that doesn't mean he has to go over the top with his attitude and what he did yesterday was just the limit. I understand that he fights his feelings , but that definitely does not give him the right to insult another person like that. He wouldn't like it also if he was in that position , so why do it with someone else.

Also I don't think that Geet will come in western clothes to the party, coz Geet is very traditional.......I just hope she doesn't go that party at all !!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm fed up of seeing Geet getting insulted at the drop of a hat...............she should just walk out and hold her dignity....................Enough is Enough !!!!!!!!!