Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayuri2023 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think that Kriti both looks and fits to the role.. as much I had loved the little mannu, she has to grow sometime. Edited by sayuri2023 - 13 years ago
mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i was not telling that post leap is bad...i know it is essential .......i think  cv's choice of rani was not right........ i expected a  lot  in post leap...especially the romance and fighting talents......but her voice is really unbearable for me and also the sword fighting is not upto the expectation....atleast cv's do something about her voice..let some other person dub for her....her voice does not suit a queen
Pina11colada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually..there is nothing wrong with Kritika's acting..it just the track that is going on now...the milan is not something that ulka can possibly act in. I mean kritika's facial expressions are superb, but then she doesnt have the same spirit that ulka portrayed to us...
when it comes to talwarbazi..she is really good at it..i just have the way that a man in his late 40s is portrayed as a man of the age 25 or 30...romancing with a teenage girl...the cvs forgot this point...
but..kritika is a very good actor..its just that ulka set a level in our minds which kritika is having a hard time to reach...

crazyme thumbnail
i lved ulka too as the "choti" jkr but i thnk kritika is the best replacement....
krj87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Kratika is doing very well. In fact, no one else can do such a good job of playing the older jhansi ki rani than Kratika. I like her husky voice, it suits the character she plays. Also, I agree that Ulka is very good, but Kratika is also not any less. Kratika also does talvar bazi and fighting very good. And she is also good right now for the romantic track with GR. Ulka did her very best to play the choti rani, especially her krantiguru deeds, and Kratika is doing very well right now in the romantic track, and she also does good in sword fighting. 😊
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YES NEED TIME TO EXCEPT THE  change and give chance to kritiaka also..she is doing well..

hewr expression in yesterdays epi was also good..she can also perform well ..

malvikasingh thumbnail
Kritika's voice is what makes her stand out , she is so beautiful and definitely knows her role well.
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: victoria12

i totally agree with u...in real sameer(GR) is just 35 years old  

she is new in the show or in acting??..as she was P2 in Kasauti she has done nice romantic scenes with Saksham at that time...as for the story..why only British men??what happened to that supporter of Jhansi?Mrs. Moreland?She was killed??did I miss something?Would have loved scenes between Krithika and her..both were in Kasauti..😃

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for me the JHANSI KI RANI title belongs only to ULKA GUPTA..... i dont know why but after ulka left the show.... the show like lost its power....its my opinion sorry if it hurts your feelings 😛Edited by mknageswari - 13 years ago
LekshmiPriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actually..i was quite impress with her peformance..bt after watching the sword fights,horse riding scence..esp today's..oh!!!!!!.horrible...she is not riding the jorse..actually the camera person is doing that..i mean.they are showing only some closeup shots..and she lacks of riding skills...but..ulka was done all her stunt by herself......are woh tho asli maharani he...

har har mahadev