Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in those days guys werent considered old, i mean people who were in their 80s married women in their teens or pre teens, and GR is npot buddha, he is just middle aged, in his mid 40s ,or early 50s and so he is very much young!

kritikha is new, i think we should give her time
and mannu might be a shy girl, but she is not a girl anymore she is a woman, and there comes a time in every womans life when she wants what is being shown now, i dont think maharaj is buddha so i dont see it as disgrace, its better to show they r in love than to show they r doing anything out of compulsion!
u can blame the creatives for the track but i suppose they have their own reasons too.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kritika is mindblowing..she is doing grt job....
victoria12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tannistha

in those days guys werent considered old, i mean people who were in their 80s married women in their teens or pre teens, and GR is npot buddha, he is just middle aged, in his mid 40s ,or early 50s and so he is very much young!

and mannu might be a shy girl, but she is not a girl anymore she is a woman, and there comes a time in every womans life when she wants what is being shown now, i dont think maharaj is buddha so i dont see it as disgrace, its better to show they r in love than to show they r doing anything out of compulsion!
u can blame the creatives for the track but i suppose they have their own reasons too.

i totally agree with u...in real sameer(GR) is just 35 years old   
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: victoria12

i totally agree with u...in real sameer(GR) is just 35 years old   

o he is 35 yrs old i tought he is below 30😆😆
aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

kritika is mindblowing..she is doing grt job....

yes true ..she is out standing .:-)👏👏
aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajibabe

im sorry but i agree 100% the new jhansi has no fire & everything looks artificial. the power lb put in sword fighting was awesom, but this one lacks it big style. plus the creatives are going of the track with the romantic angle, they are to busy portraying passion of todays is horrid.

mannu is shy and for her to go to such extent with buddah mahraj is just not believeable, especially no one can distract her in sword fighting & what they showed yesterday was disgrace, they are ruining lb's character. plus it looks pathtic buddah mahraj acting like a romeo. this girl has done nothing but disappoint highly since she returned to place, which shouldnt be the case same one who left the nupital night to save her bro, has forgotten to sword cause of buddah

hi dear
i know the serial is based on epic..but i dont think so they show each and every word as it is.>
making  of serial means to add sum entertainment so that to uphold audince interest...so maybe creatives did it intentionally..atleast in major wars thery are not making down the character of LB..

WHAT THEY showed yesterday is just for entertsinment..its not a match,...so in serial all dis will always happen just to entertain audience..😊 silly tricks for making the serial more HIT.

aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tannistha

YUES I AGREE ...CREATIVES R MAKING  the track little differenct just for the audience interest and dis L;B AND GR  match is good..😊

they have to show sum moments ..to make a feel the importance of rani in gr life..or try to show that how they spend time together ..after a long gap..
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It generally happens, it takes time to accept the change.
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yeah i myself love ulka so much

but see laxmibai had to grow up
it happened with PRC too
n kritika is fine.......i dnt hv any problems with her
its just that i miss ulka
LeadNitrate thumbnail
agreed, the child has to grow up and u cannot meddle with history much, in PRc coz of rajat the kid part was dragged for over one and half yrs and frankly some of the storylines then were really imaginary
so its better to show the facts and finish the soap in the given period of time and be memorable for presenting history beautifully than making it streched rubbed
after all its not saas-bahu soap