Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, whts the news from SBS/SBB etc after this?? arent the reporters peeping into the sets anymore? πŸ˜†
IisBliss thumbnail
Shyam these r all gimmicks yaarπŸ˜†..remember Nandish's last status.."Veer-Ichha married"...its all publicity stunts...πŸ€”

arre nandish is really getting hyper now; somebody should explain to him, its not good for him to play around with people's curiosity with oversmart statements... 😑 peple still havent forgotten the "finally Veer, Ichha married"prank πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: IisBliss

hey guys, whts the news from SBS/SBB etc after this?? arent the reporters peeping into the sets anymore? πŸ˜†

I think SBS/SBS reporters r suffering from Uttaran fatigue as a result of too much segments on d show recently so may be they r on rest for few days πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nandish and rashami said that on april fools day! who actually got taken in by it??πŸ˜†
IisBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

nandish and rashami said that on april fools day! who actually got taken in by it??πŸ˜†

y r u pulling in rashmi here?! it was nandish who wrote it on his wall πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... and see, tum to sirf billi se hi nahi, uski puuch se bhi pyaar karti ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ... on a more serious note, whichever day it was, he shouldnt have done that, especially when his image was on a real high;
loveraghavsia thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainabkazmi65

what els she can do??? when veer waz telling her vansh needs a serious treatment she didnt listen 2 him what a looser she is

exactly...she is half resposible for vansh death
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IisBliss

y r u pulling in rashmi here?! it was nandish who wrote it on his wall πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... and see, tum to sirf billi se hi nahi, uski puuch se bhi pyaar karti ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ... on a more serious note, whichever day it was, he shouldnt have done that, especially when his image was on a real high;

both nandish and rashami put the same message on their walls ji😊 it was april fools day so no one shudve believed it!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I wish she would confess ji but the cvs wont let her do that cos they need to drag the serial on longer😑 so for the time being if they show even a sign that she feels guilt over what she did i will feel a little happy!

if she repents/confess den 2 she dosen't've da rite 2 b 4given or absolved of her sins & crimes. just 1 time repentence 4 all evil deeds, sins & actions & she shud bcum "mahan aatma"!! wow yaar kya soch hai tumhari!! bhagvan bhi tumhe khud aa kar "karma theory" nahi samjha saktaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

i rem a real life story of 2 real sis.the elder1 was married & had a son 2. then 4 sum reason her younger sis cum 2 live wid dem as their parents'd died. there she'd illicit relation wid her B-I-L as she was more b'ful.after getting in such relation she & her B-I-L started mistreating her(elder sis) & after sumtime they throw her wid her son out of da house. she bcame poor & started doing menial work 2 sustain herself.
   then after sum time her husband either died or gone(i don't rem exactly abt it) & luk wat fate has done 2 younger sis dat she ends up in a brothel. after landing there she realized her sins 2wards her elder sis & started repenting.but 1 gud thing she'd done.while bcuming a prostitute she earned vast money, den she found her sis & her son who were living in  poverty.and she started helping dem by giving money 4 hose, things, education 4 her nephew indirectly through sum1.. but god didn't make her lead normal life.

. and dis story she herself'd narrated in da magzine & even confessed dat she'd done wrong wid her sis & she deserves all da sufferings & dat nobody shud sympathise wid her or feel bad 4 her as she got wat she has doneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘