Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShyJi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
his hair on front is cerainly fake. go & watch the epi in which he got unconcious after fight with angad. when he was asleep he had his original short hair & suddenly when he woke up he had long hair on front.

it was also obvious in tht mandir wala scene. in the sunlight the clour of his front hair & his own hair didnt match
Originally posted by: nisha2010

no yaar komal tested it................. 🤣

its his own................and i don't mind testing either.................. 🤣 woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwat a feeling............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm 🤣

ROFLROFLROFL on yes!!! komal definitely solved the mystery!!
i wished she commented on his long hair - giving competition to prats or wht!!😆😆😆

Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 13 years ago
AlmostHonest thumbnail
Its not a wig for sure!
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

its his own................and i don't mind testing either.................. 🤣 woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwat a feeling............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm 🤣

maybe Parvati too suspected that it was a wig, so maybe she started pulling the hairs during the scene to achieve 2 aims:
wonderful scene
testing of hair

🤣
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 Yes how could be forget that scene poor Krishna he couldn't do much there but at least that scene proved he didn't wear a wig 🤣 🤣