Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow that would be cool😃 Hum tum ek jungle mein ghum ho aur barish ho jaye.......

Thanks for the pm😊

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: princessyashika

guys i just called the starone office...and i requested this scene to them for sg...and also told them how much we are liking the sg track. somehow this time i think i am really eager for this forest track...so just wanted to convey my message to them.she said that she will convey my feedback to the ph n cvs.😊 plsssssssss guys post here...so that cvs can come to know that we want the sg forest track for sure.

OMG! Yashi dear i wanna hug u for dis! U r AWSOME! Thankyou, thank u, thank u, thank u! 😊
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Being lost in the jungle has been overdone!! But I wouldn't mind for Sajan because they have yet to go through this situation!! 😆 😆 😉

And to that person who said that this would copy Mayur track, get real dude!! It has happened in all movies and shows so it wasn't anything new!! And it's not copying their track!! A lot of couples have been through this phase in any movie or show!! So get over it!! 🤔 😆 😆 I wouldn't blame you if you haven't seen those movies and shows though!! 😆

Shreya
aashizin thumbnail

guys i just called the starone office...and i requested this scene to them for sg...and also told them how much we are liking the sg track. somehow this time i think i am really eager for this forest track...so just wanted to convey my message to them.she said that she will convey my feedback to the ph n cvs.😊 plsssssssss guys post here...so that cvs can come to know that we want the sg forest track for sure.

oww yashi thanks a tone yar for this   ðŸ¤— i hope they will show us what we want 😃 😃
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haha!! I surely wouldn't mind seeing SaJan getting lost in a jungle. Cause they make every cliched scene totally unique...

And to those who feel it would be "copying", well, then the MN trip was "copied" from JWM. How many times has it been done before? I bet I can list down millions of movies where the leads get lost in a jungle.

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u have asked for it...u ll surely get it!!

like u got the songs, the rain dance (twice) and what not ..:)
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Wow!!! You are brilliant!! 😉 😳 😆

Shreya
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Haha!! I surely wouldn't mind seeing SaJan getting lost in a jungle. Cause they make every cliched scene totally unique...

And to those who feel it would be "copying", well, then the MN trip was "copied" from JWM. How many times has it been done before? I bet I can list down millions of movies where the leads get lost in a jungle.

sure aaa...

sure..it takes a lot to rise above the cliches and make the track such that everybody forgets that they were copied ..(just praising MN here ..not degrading anyone)

Then again if u guys do want to see the same thing on sajan, whos stopping u :)
us saying anything will never matter  (and shudnt ;)

aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

Being lost in the jungle has been overdone!! But I wouldn't mind for Sajan because they have yet to go through this situation!! 😆 😆 😉

And to that person who said that this would copy Mayur track, get real dude!! It has happened in all movies and shows so it wasn't anything new!! And it's not copying their track!! A lot of couples have been through this phase in any movie or show!! So get over it!! 🤔 😆 😆 I wouldn't blame you if you haven't seen those movies and shows though!! 😆

Shreya

ya i think qayamat se qayamat tak stated this superb journey of lover's lost in jungle and jab we met 's flavour as well showed this things and shows r copying this 😉
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

sure aaa...

sure..it takes a lot to rise above the cliches and make the track such that everybody forgets that they were copied ..(just praising MN here ..not degrading anyone)

Then again if u guys do want to see the same thing on sajan, whos stopping u :)

us saying anything will never matter (and shudnt ;)

dear if u r saying they will copy mayur then let me tell u mayur's that scenes were copy from hit movie qayamat se qayamat tak and jab we met 😃