Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
u r so rite pearl is destroying the show πŸ˜” what do we need to do that they will understand? we are NOT interested in any lawyer or doctor or any other educated gentleman or chikna or anyone we adore krishna and will continue to do that
pearl said that krishna is her favourite character and now they are planning to sideline him only and if that happens than this show is slowly and gradually moving towards self destruction, today it is out of top5 tomorrow it will be out of top 10 and top 20 amd then with decreasing TRPS the channel will want to get rid of it and then the  production house will be given warnings, failed attempts will be made to bring back viewers and then finally this show will meet the same fate as kdmhmd and other similar ekta shows and will end miserably.
p.s. i was not at all impressed by that lawyer. 🀒🀒🀒 he is nothing compared to krishna
Edited by JoeyZaza - 13 years ago
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

u r so rite pearl is destroying the show πŸ˜” what do we need to do that they will understand? we are NOT interested in any lawyer or doctor or any other educated gentleman or chikna or anyone we adore krishna and will continue to do that
pearl said that krishna is her favourite character and now they are planning to sideline him only and if that happens than this show is slowly and gradually moving towards self destruction, today it is out of top5 tomorrow it will be out of top 10 and top 20 amd then with decreasing TRPS the channel will want to get rid of it and then the  production house will be given warnings, failed attempts will be made to bring back viewers and then finally this show will meet the same fate as kdmhmd and other similar ekta shows and will end miserably.
p.s. i was not at all impressed by that lawyer. 🀒🀒🀒 he is nothing compared to krishna

agreeeeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Please don't panic friends! Why is it every time a new male character is introduced there is a panic. When Docwa came for Arushi people didn't like it either. Now he is MIA. They bring in a lawyer wa with promises of bringing his family along later there is panic again. Krishna and Prats can't work around the clock without breaks forever. They need to bring in some work characters to ease tehstory and work load for a bit. I think it's bec' KRIYA isn't happening yet that viewers are antsy. They are using delay tactics to get people to stay tuned for other story lines.

In the article he has already said he is playing opposite Arushi and is coming in as a good guy to tame the bad boys, .......Krishna, Katra Naresh, SS et al. Ask the question..........will the guy who has the reputation to "sachchayi ka saat dena" really get involved with a married woman and become a third wheel in a marriage that is already on shaky ground? Probably not!  So chill, people, he's not going to get in the way. Don't you really think Krishna will sit quietly and watch someone else go after his "jaan" as long as he is alive? Not a chance! So be patient and wait for the Angad-gate to blow over and watch Krishna being pursued by Prats slowly but surely. I trust Pearl Grey to not ruin her favorite character beyond recognition after all the time and energy she has put into it. Bilkul nahi hoga. Vishwas keejiye!
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think it is necessary for Prats to fall in love with Aman, but even if she does.. then there's nothing wrong coz not bec I like or support EMA, but it will be coz the lawyer is far better than Nitin + doc + Krishna!

Any girl would appreciate a guy who is well educated, civilized, strong n doesn't get involved in stupid unnecessary fights!
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She will not fall for anyone..she will be grateful to the lawyer as he wud help her in bringing her father out...
this lawyer who is shown to be matured n fearless will understand the couple's stand in their marriage.....
will appraoch Krishna , befriend him and make him understand that there is smth more than just loving a wife.........he will do the same for Prats....I guess!!
in short he will help in mamking this mariage work in a better way!!
tanthya thumbnail

Hi Kaash,

I was just having a chat with Athena and she tells me Pratigya is  sourced from a novel ...and in that novel..The Lawyer plays a very important part..he will fall in love with Pratigya  and  Pratigya will be friendly with Aman Mathur , this will increase Krishna's insecurity to such an extent he starts committing one mistake after the other..so much so that he drives Pratigya away from him...

The lawyer will go after Krishna [for all those soft souls who thought he might be a friend of krishna ,who will teach him the nuances of realtionships, sorry am breaking ur heart ]..he will be the upholder of law and justice...

All is not lost though ...after  a Painful reformation ...he comes back to Pratigya and Pratigya accepts him ....this is the positive ending

There is another ending where Krishna is Killed !! and Pratigya cuts off all ties with the lawyer cos Krishna did not like him [Dimag ki bathi bahut der se jali hai] and decides to lead a lonely life with her kid.

tanthya thumbnail

Mera,

Read the article again ....the one related to Piyush Sahadev ...it will tell u clearly that Piyush was never meant for Aarushi ....

Everybody assumed that Aarushi is the single one,this single guy will be hitched to her....

This Guy if he is going to be hitched will be hitched to Pratigya...of that I am very sure ...whether Pratigya will reciprocate or.........that's another matter.
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Tanthya..it was juz my guezz dear!!
that Aman will mned Krishna's ways!!! :-)

Aman fallinf for Pratigya..ohh Goddddddddddddddd!!!
another set of hurdles for the couple's bonding!!!

But one thing..if the CVs are gonna follow the novel...it will be interesting to read Krishna making mistakes one after the other n finally uniting with his wife...
but to watch that too as adaily soap..it will test ur patience yaar...seriously...it will be such a dragging one..eventually the viewership will fall!!

lets wait for a few more episodes..to know wats in store for this couple!!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tanthya, can you tell me whts the name of the novel that you are talking abt here? 😊

I think its good to take inspiration from novel's charcaters, but copying them as it is is real bad, then you shd give credit to the novel, which I don't think is done here! πŸ˜›
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pritirays

Tanthya, can you tell me whts the name of the novel that you are talking abt here? 😊

I think its good to take inspiration from novel's charcaters, but copying them as it is is real bad, then you shd give credit to the novel, which I don't think is done here! πŸ˜›

just like aamir n co. didn't wanna give credit to chetan bhagat πŸ˜† n said 'shut up' 🀣