Uttaran Dead For me! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rahul_Vaid

I know my friend...but i enjoy talking like this to the fans of evil...u knw whom i am talking about 😆Good will always be good and evil will always be evil 😊

thts brilliant...yaa n u know I love what u do..😆
Originally posted by shivani109

thts brilliant...yaa n u know I love what u do..😆

👍🏼
so funny even after all this ppl still have hopes that she will improve. ha.ha.
by now tapasya has committed so many crimes that she can make a big mattress of it and sleep high over it.

she cant ever dare to accept anything bec she has been doing one evil thing after another and if she accepts one crime then the whole mountain of crimes will come falling covering her with punishments.

the very thought will scare her and she will never dare to accept her faults. if she was the repenting types she wudve never gone this far bec now shes on a point of no return.

even after this ppl r imagining romance between veer and tapasya. the day veer realises that tapasya was behind ichas attempted murder and reason for vanshs murder then that time i want to see how romantic things r 😆
lets see guys...she mightve hidden today but she was really hesitant about leaving him but see she didnt want everyone to think she committed murder naa...its a fraught situation! yeh i mean when veer finds out he definitely wont be able to forgive easily...no one could...but hoping at least now tapu gets bhuddi.
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
Originally posted by fast trak

so funny even after all this ppl still have hopes that she will improve. ha.ha.
by now tapasya has committed so many crimes that she can make a big mattress of it and sleep high over it.

she cant ever dare to accept anything bec she has been doing one evil thing after another and if she accepts one crime then the whole mountain of crimes will come falling covering her with punishments.

the very thought will scare her and she will never dare to accept her faults. if she was the repenting types she wudve never gone this far bec now shes on a point of no return.

even after this ppl r imagining romance between veer and tapasya. the day veer realises that tapasya was behind ichas attempted murder and reason for vanshs murder then that time i want to see how romantic things r 😆

Very well said fast trak, it worth watching Veer romance Tapasya when she gets brave n confesses all her crimes to Veer. 🤣
now when veer is termed guilty by icha he wont have any explanation in his defence. icha as usual is silly and wont use her head to think that veer loves his brother dearly and cant kill him. but at the same time veer will be on the hunt for the real killer. and imagine his reaction when that killer is sitting in his house. probably then he will feel real romance for her.😆

probably sid mustve recorded the whole event and he'l blackmail her again. but this sid is a big disaster and not capable at all.

dont know if they even plan to bring him back,. hes the only witness to vansh shooting unless vansh hasnt died and regains back conscious and memory.

now when veer is termed guilty by icha he wont have any explanation in his defence. icha as usual is silly and wont use her head to think that veer loves his brother dearly and cant kill him. but at the same time veer will be on the hunt for the real killer. and imagine his reaction when that killer is sitting in his house. probably then he will feel real romance for her.😆

probably sid mustve recorded the whole event and he'l blackmail her again. but this sid is a big disaster and not capable at all.

dont know if they even plan to bring him back,. hes the only witness to vansh shooting unless vansh hasnt died and regains back conscious and memory.

I agree with u dear Sid is a gr8 disaster, awaiting his death soon....

In this story Ichcha shud nt have survived after the shoot out given the nature of injury n the time lost in getting appropriate medical attention, but she survived, so I guess Vansh may survive as well, ppl creating this story r least knowledgable in all aspects of making a story n without any hesitation when presenting facts related to medicine..hats off to them for their...............
shivani, ive realised the creatives can go to any lengths to ruin the story. all they want is to keep tapu safe which i dont know why.
they have ruined and killed good characters just for her sake. just sick.

shivani, ive realised the creatives can go to any lengths to ruin the story. all they want is to keep tapu safe which i dont know why.
they have ruined and killed good characters just for her sake. just sick.

Darling I think i know y they do what they do, but cant write it down here.😳..so...I shall send a PM to u..
Originally posted by Rahul_Vaid

I know my friend...but i enjoy talking like this to the fans of evil...u knw whom i am talking about 😆Good will always be good and evil will always be evil 😊

hi Rahul,
u r right.. u might be knowing that  the human mind once stretched by a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions....no matter it is good or bad.here creative hv  tryed to show the difference of both...Iccha is having Vision with Good thinking n tappu with a bad thinking n wrong approach  in their life..

iccha atma swarup ko dekhati hai..  
tappu sharir se jakadi hai.. 
dono me itana hi fark hai...
yaha hamara time waste  bhi raha hai..
aur pass bhi ho raha hai...Smile