Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -sann-

ya...mr thurana is going to miss geet like hell....& geet to office pe hogi nehi....so maan ko geet ko dekhne venue pe jana parega.....

aaj maan ki concern dekhne ki baad, i was thinking ki agar geet ko venue pe chot lag jaye to maan singh ka kya hoga....

Aaaeennnwi becharri Geet ko chot lagale...just to see Khadoos's reaction.....woh tau humme pata hain...he will go into AUTO PILOT mode....and go running to Geet...It is Conscious mind that needs to accept his feelings for her, not the subconscious... The subconscious mind has been in love with Geet since day 1!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it may sound dumb, but yea it defintely will....sometimes when someone is near u, u can't see how important they are until they leave u....

so right now Maan is giving a deaf ear to his heart.......he is listening to his mind where his ego is the controller......so any signal his heart is giving out his ego is pushing it back......it isn't that he doesn't know how much Geet has gotten to him, he knows he is in love....especially when he was like "no this can't be" ect....he is just scared of something (past) which is why he doesn't want someone to change him.....he wants to stay the same......and so he thinks pushin geet away will make things better!!! Instead he is giving Geet punishment by being unfair to her....and punishing his heart......he doesn't know that by pushing Geet away from him will make his heart beat more for Geet.....
and this i say is MUST SEE!! MSK tortured others around him right?? Now Geet staying away from him or maybe leaving his office will torture him!!! Now he will know how it feels to be tortured....and to feel what we all go through when we see him!! lol
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rushtrip

Maan apne hi jaal mein phas gaya hai...he thinks he has found the solution to his anomaly of "change" that he is resisting acknowledging by keeping his distance, the poor sod does not know..what the eye does not see, the heart seeks...
he is going to pine for her..her smile, laughter, her silly mistakes, her blunders, their eyelocks, the hug (which he has remembered 5 times already and i was not counting), everything..

he is going to see her everywhere..

Oo Jidar Dekhun Teri Tasveer (2)
Nazar Aati Hai
Teri Surat Meri
Taqdeer Nazar Aati Hai

Zinda Huin Main Tere Liye
Jeevan Tera
Hai
Mera Hai Jo Sab Hai Teraa
Ab Kya Mera Hai
Meri Khushiyon Ki
Tu Jaagi
Nazar Aati Hai..
Oo Jidar Dekhun
Teri Tasveer Nazar
Aati Hai

Bina Dekhe Bina Jaane
Tan Mann Baande Jo
Bandan Jo
Janam Janam
Mar Ke Juda Na Ho
Teri Chahat Wahi Zanjeer Nazar Aati
Oo
Jidar Dekhun

Teri Tasveer Nazar Aati Hai
Teri Surat Meri Taqdeer Nazar
Aati Hai

LOL Vrushali, I sooo soooo love it...Maaza aayega Maan ki haalat dekh ke...he is acting such a pig...I also thought that he faces every situation strongly...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Well........for one i m sure..Geet wont leave without a proper sounding off to MAAN....n thats gonna really make his head spin...*if ofcourse its not spinning enouf in Geets thots*

N yup....distance is gonna make Maans heart grow fonder..n head go softer..😳

Looking fwd to some... TASHAN times of MANEET........
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: doodleberry

LOL Vrushali, I sooo soooo love it...Maaza aayega Maan ki haalat dekh ke...he is acting such a pig...I also thought that he faces every situation strongly...

ishq ne nikkama bana diya e ghalib
warna hum the insaan kaam ke...

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was quite disappointed with the ending of todays epi...so unfair to geet!
i hope she gives it right back to him in his face.....i d like that....even if she doesnt resign or anything i want her not going infront of him n him dreading his decision every single sec that makes him all the more crazy for geet
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKANargis

Vrushali ...Maan is not a helpless fool...so why is he acting like one.....Khaddos kahi ka...its so easy to take it aal out on her...and so he takes the easy route....come on,...I thought Maan had more GRIT than that??

its human instinct
when the situation is not what one is used to
its either fight or flight time
the question is how much of a fight he will give and if flight..how far will he run...cause he has invisible strings attached between him and Geet and boy...they will pull him right back where he belongs..
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

it may sound dumb, but yea it defintely will....sometimes when someone is near u, u can't see how important they are until they leave u....

so right now Maan is giving a deaf ear to his heart.......he is listening to his mind where his ego is the controller......so any signal his heart is giving out his ego is pushing it back......it isn't that he doesn't know how much Geet has gotten to him, he knows he is in love....especially when he was like "no this can't be" ect....he is just scared of something (past) which is why he doesn't want someone to change him.....he wants to stay the same......and so he thinks pushin geet away will make things better!!! Instead he is giving Geet punishment by being unfair to her....and punishing his heart......he doesn't know that by pushing Geet away from him will make his heart beat more for Geet.....
and this i say is MUST SEE!! MSK tortured others around him right?? Now Geet staying away from him or maybe leaving his office will torture him!!! Now he will know how it feels to be tortured....and to feel what we all go through when we see him!! lol

I like your explanation.....about the EGO.....then from a psychological perspective.....what about the LIBIDO???
😆
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cacoethes

i was quite disappointed with the ending of todays epi...so unfair to geet!

i hope she gives it right back to him in his face.....i d like that....even if she doesnt resign or anything i want her not going infront of him n him dreading his decision every single sec that makes him all the more crazy for geet

oh yes..she is going to use the bat on one who taught her how to hold it in the first place...

she is going to give it to him alright...
but if you remember she always stood up to him..be it hoshiarpur..tearing the property papers and all..

so yes..she is going to give it to him...
go Geet...
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
goood...story aage bad rahi hain...bas romance ka maaaza lo...

yeh bhi to pyaar ka ek paadao hain...isn't it...i'm glad CVs are not rushing to it...they are really showing every stage of Love...and jo insaan zindagi mein kabhi pyaar na kiya ho...uske liye to it'll take time....wooooooow am really lovin' it :-)