Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Memories fade in time...memories can be locked up...memories can be thrown out...memories can be disowned...memories...just memories.

Maan is fighting her physical presence...and next he will battle out with his memories
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Maan and Geet will start fighting again from tomorrow...How can they not?

It reminded me of the saying: "The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring."
Shawna Waltemyer

Perfect observation......Maan can't ignore he even if he wants too...IMPOSSIBLE....his heart strings compel him to look for her, talk to her...fight with her....😆
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AKANargis

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Perfect observation......Maan can't ignore he even if he wants too...IMPOSSIBLE....his heart strings compel him to look for her, talk to her...fight with her....😆</font>

As I said when Geet drops the bombshell of walking away...I sooo want to see Maan's expressions....Maaza aa jayega.....their fights start again....

Aaaaahhhhhhh I'm loving it:-)
uzmakhan thumbnail
YESH! absence will make his heart grow fonder fer sure!
hez addicted to her presence--and wen she wont be arnd any longer---
maan aur bhi beychaan aur lost hoga!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bridgette

Memories fade in time...memories can be locked up...memories can be thrown out...memories can be disowned...memories...just memories.

Maan is fighting her physical presence...and next he will battle out with his memories

will he really? i wonder.

memories have quirkiest habit. they come when least expected. They hit you with a 440 volts that leaves in its wake streaks, skid marks on the soul, memories can be blocked, the fade away into the farthest recces of your mind/brain but they cannot be erased..

you are right he is fighting..and yes...that is the first thing a human does in his defense, fight or flight. right now he is fighting and he may even try the flight technique but he is going to run into her...to her for her...she is his destiny...

you can fight it you cant hide from it...
--Nargis-- thumbnail

As I said when Geet drops the bombshell of walking away...I sooo want to see Maan's expressions....Maaza aa jayega.....their fights start again....

Aaaaahhhhhhh I'm loving it:-)

I am sorry...I don't know your name...I am sure its not Doodleberry....But yes...I too am excited to see what the great Maan Sign Khurana will do...latoo kahi ka....peech peech jaye ga!!!😆
😆
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushtrip

memories have quirkiest habit. they come when least expected. They hit you with a 440 volts that leaves in its wake streaks, skid marks on the soul, memories can be blocked, the fade away into the farthest recces of your mind/brain but they cannot be erased..

you are right he is fighting..and yes...that is the first thing a human does in his defense, fight or flight. right now he is fighting and he may even try the flight technique but he is going to run into her...to her for her...she is his destiny...

100 % correct...

Yaad teri aati hain...Meri jaan leke jaati hain....    He can run but he cannot hide!!
😉

Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKANargis

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I am sorry...I don't know your name...I am sure its not Doodleberry....But yes...I too am excited to see what the great Maan Sign Khurana will do...latoo kahi ka....peech peech jaye ga!!!</font>😆
😆

hi...you can call me Labanya...
Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushtrip

So true Bri, Rush, Nargis....Maan is walking away from that one moment but what he is not realizing that "A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever."

Memory can fade away but definitely cannot be erased. He'll realize it when Geet won't be around and his eyes will only search for her. He'll remember Geet when he'll see all the things in the office and realize the "Why" , why he is thinking about her which was aired in the earlier promo.

Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail

So true Bri, Rush, Nargis....Maan is walking away from that one moment but what he is not realizing that "A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever."

Memory can fade away but definitely cannot be erased. He'll realize it when Geet won't be around and his eyes will only search for her. He'll remember Geet when he'll see all the things in the office and realize the "Why" , why he is thinking about her which was aired in the earlier promo.

Labanya....You are absolutley correct...Haar cheez mein usko Geet ki jhalak dikhayegi....khana bage ga woh....already exercise kerte waqt to woh aqsar Geet yo yaad karta hain...so there is no relief there either.....😆