Black naku Vs Fair Naku - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sub_rosa

The conflict part was good...I guess it's human to think like that at this point! But I don't think Naku would succumb to the temptation! The goon would come up suddenly and Dutta would get busy fighting him giving Naku the time to apply that CHARCOAL DUST on her face 😕

I have to say this, but I'm really disappointed with the CVs today...charcoal-dust 😡 How ridiculous is that!!! And totally unnecessary too...Naku could have gone through the same emotions by the side of the river WITHOUT taking out her color...that would have been completely acceptable!

And now I think Dutta's going to consummate, in the forest itself! The way Baji lost the lead is a pointer! They are going to remain in the forest the whole night! And STILL the charcoal-dust would not come out 😡
Nahi....yeh nahi ho sakta....😲
Why do they have to consumate their marriage just because they are togerther in the jungle? That too when Dutta not admitting his love?  I think even if he tries, Baji will come on cue to save him.  BTW, I admire Baji!! He recognised Dutta's footprints/shoeprints in the whole mess in the jungle. What a brain! Confused
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

My emotions Exactly.. Rosa r you sure you said wat you said.. I mean if Dutta consummates then the reality o Nakku's color wud be exposed and I don't think CV's wud do that exposure without a "Big Tamasha" I'm 1000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure that Nakku wud succeed in applying the soot while Dutta is distracted.. I'm not sure about TaSha spending night in Jungle.. It may happen or Baji may find them soon..

At Nakku's talk with her atler Ego.. I think its natural human tendency to think this way.. that if she reveals her true color may be Dutta wud get attracted to her.. She has a point there.. She has done everything to prove her love for Dutta.. But still Dutta doesn't resiprocates or respondes to her feelings.. So its antural for her to think that maybe Dutta just like any other man wishes for a beautiful wife.. did you notice the lines the Alter Ego said that is- "No matter how ugly a man is he always dreams and wishes for a beautiful wife, where as Dutta is the most handsome man so naturally he wud go for a beautiful grl rather than falling for a dark skinned grl.. " I don't blame her.. Nakku is so much in love with Dutta and so desperate for his love that she is even ready to shed her mask in order to make Dutta fall for her.. She is doing it out of insecurity.. She does not wants to lose Dutta at any cost... She is very disturbed by Dutta's decision of parting ways.. and sees as a last resort to win back her love.. Poor Nakku.. Dutta pls hosh mein aaja..

i agree ..nakku was ready to leave the patil mansion..she was redy to part wth dutta at that tym..but now after being with him 4 so long maybe she feels like revealing the truth and just give it a try!!..it was quite natural..and that too it was dutta who made her wash her face😆...it was only after washing that she had this thought coming to her mind...

she is trying her best to get the love... 😉
Totally agre wit u......i luvd this part of the epi...........esp....how well the CVs presented it.....

like the  FAIR Naku kept saying that... Sahab teri khubsurati dekh kar pighal jaenge................n all..... while the Dark Naku kept saying..that... Sahab will luv me the way i am................😳

Really interesting presentation....luvd it!

I m used to Black naku!! i fell in love with her .. so it will take time for me to accept the snowy white nakusha ...

per dekha jaaye tu .. Naku is the same person .. so we should love her what she is .. not for how she looks .. but then cant deny human nature ...

Aarti, me too...I didnt like the reflection too...she confused me totally.....first she says tht u anyways have to leave so what diff does it make if u r Koel or in ur fair form....then she says it wuld make a diff as dutta wuld melt!! ek cheeze bol na....

and her way of thinking was wrong....dutta is not for beauties....he is for the pure heart....which he is searching and thinks tht he can find in Naku.....so, anyways, the reflection was like evil today and hence, I am 100% sure, Naku wuld be in her koel form when Dutta sees her as she is not evil!
Originally posted by SAraW

I m used to Black naku!! i fell in love with her .. so it will take time for me to accept the snowy white nakusha ...

per dekha jaaye tu .. Naku is the same person .. so we should love her what she is .. not for how she looks .. but then cant deny human nature ...

when I saw the fair naku today, I thought she looked more aged and the black one looks more young....and yes, I feel the black one is also good looking.....she looks so much better now....initially she had these curly disheveled hair lying on her eyes and falling everywhere in a dishevelled manner, but now, she is neat and looks good! so, frankly, it doesnt matter to me, black or fair.....but yes, Naku wuld remain Naku...."She" wuldnt change -right?
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

My emotions Exactly.. Rosa r you sure you said wat you said.. I mean if Dutta consummates then the reality o Nakku's color wud be exposed and I don't think CV's wud do that exposure without a "Big Tamasha" I'm 1000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure that Nakku wud succeed in applying the soot while Dutta is distracted.. I'm not sure about TaSha spending night in Jungle.. It may happen or Baji may find them soon..

At Nakku's talk with her atler Ego.. I think its natural human tendency to think this way.. that if she reveals her true color may be Dutta wud get attracted to her.. She has a point there.. She has done everything to prove her love for Dutta.. But still Dutta doesn't resiprocates or respondes to her feelings.. So its antural for her to think that maybe Dutta just like any other man wishes for a beautiful wife.. did you notice the lines the Alter Ego said that is- "No matter how ugly a man is he always dreams and wishes for a beautiful wife, where as Dutta is the most handsome man so naturally he wud go for a beautiful grl rather than falling for a dark skinned grl.. " I don't blame her.. Nakku is so much in love with Dutta and so desperate for his love that she is even ready to shed her mask in order to make Dutta fall for her.. She is doing it out of insecurity.. She does not wants to lose Dutta at any cost... She is very disturbed by Dutta's decision of parting ways.. and sees as a last resort to win back her love.. Poor Nakku.. Dutta pls hosh mein aaja..

Sach mein if they consummate...then toh hai hai! but I really dont think they wud...revelation or not. And yes I love that from time to time Naku/Babi get tempted to reveal her beauty and make him lust after her. Thats very natural. And yes every man irrespective of how he looks wants a beautiful wife. So its pretty natural for Naku to think the same of Dutta. I mean he accepted her dark and ugly self as a friend...but never looked at her as a prospective life partner.
Consummation ?????? 🤣 of what????? 🤣 Pyaar tu ho jaaye pehlay .. Waise i just saw Mishal's interview //n he looked very enthusiastic abt Romancing naku 😉 bechaara . woh bhi thak gaya hai ghussa ker ker k 🤣 HE LOOKED SO SO cute when he said that .. mera sharmeela Dutta 😆

so there are signs for the consummation .. 🤣 ok .. dont take that seriously...
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Aarti, me too...I didnt like the reflection too...she confused me totally.....first she says tht u anyways have to leave so what diff does it make if u r Koel or in ur fair form....then she says it wuld make a diff as dutta wuld melt!! ek cheeze bol na....

and her way of thinking was wrong....dutta is not for beauties....he is for the pure heart....which he is searching and thinks tht he can find in Naku.....so, anyways, the reflection was like evil today and hence, I am 100% sure, Naku wuld be in her koel form when Dutta sees her as she is not evil!

DD maybe the reflection was trying to say that...anyway u have to leave na..so y not show ur face to dutta before u actually part??maybe he will back off and accept u..(at least tell him what he is gonna miss after parting) ..in this way dutta would melt..

becheri she is trying her best to convince him..earlier she was like..mein ne ap ka oyaar paane ji koshish bhi nahin ki..n stuff..but now even she is changing a bit..maybe coz she is married to him.. 😆
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

DD maybe the reflection was trying to say that...anyway u have to leave na..so y not show ur face to dutta before u actually part??maybe he will back off and accept u..(at least tell him what he is gonna miss after parting) ..in this way dutta would melt..

becheri she is trying her best to convince him..earlier she was like..mein ne ap ka oyaar paane ji koshish bhi nahin ki..n stuff..but now even she is changing a bit..maybe coz she is married to him.. 😆

yes Nazia...I think that is what the rflection wanted! It was all Evil today! Although, secretly I was hoping tht Dutta sees her like this 😳....but my brains wants him to fall in love with her first......but then I dnt want the cliche' track of him thinking she betrayed him when her face is revealed....kuch hat ke dikhao! *pouts*