Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic eyes thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Aditi- I know..its weird..but kya karein..abhi thats the track..though mujhe nahin lagta ki villain ki bina story honewali thi..bahut ajeeb hota..
abhi toh we can just wait n watch ki aage kya hota hain..will keep u posted :)
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: angelic eyes

@Aditi- I know..its weird..but kya karein..abhi thats the track..though mujhe nahin lagta ki villain ki bina story honewali thi..bahut ajeeb hota..
abhi toh we can just wait n watch ki aage kya hota hain..will keep u posted :)

thanks yojana, will wait for more news. 😆

but I agree with soapie, I think they changed the story line. 🤔
angelic eyes thumbnail
Yes there is probably another twist coming up..have heard bout it..agle episodes mein pata chal jayega :)
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Apparently, Agreed that the kids track has been liked.. But there nweeds to be some improvemnt & track neess to be a little be fast now.. Constant Back And forth of fighting and manaoing is dragging in... & that making the track a little restless.. They need to really conc on Onu Taani track. Apparently Ritesh _ Ananya thing is not working.. here.. *sigh* Hoping the story is being justified with the current track for future tracks..

& Well yea Ek sais no Vamps - Female Vamps .. i guess she brought a chnage to bring in a male Villian this time..

Bw - Hi Yojna
Originally posted by: purvimeh

Apparently, Agreed that the kids track has been liked.. But there nweeds to be some improvemnt & track neess to be a little be fast now.. Constant Back And forth of fighting and manaoing is dragging in... & that making the track a little restless.. They need to really conc on Onu Taani track. Apparently Ritesh _ Ananya thing is not working.. here.. *sigh* Hoping the story is being justified with the current track for future tracks..

& Well yea Ek sais no Vamps - Female Vamps .. i guess she brought a chnage to bring in a male Villian this time..

Bw - Hi Yojna

purvi, I don't think fighting and manaoing will happen now with both onu and taani liking each other. just that subodh will cause problems for them. , oh wait ... nevermind. 😆 😆
purvimeh thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

@soaps: regarding rt playing subodh, I was wrong. - apparently rt said in his fan site he will play robindo. khair, subodh will be there after the leap. I just want to know who plays him. 🤔

🤔 Subhod being there after the leap too........... Sigh.. w*w.. & yes its a fact the story line has chnaged cos they chnaged Ritesh Char completely... he was to play a simalr role as like Kiran Jiju as per his Article that came in... But its chnaged now... so am sure they are changing the whole stroy and track.. Hope for Better
purvimeh thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

purvi, I don't think fighting and manaoing will happen now with both onu and taani liking each other. just that subodh will cause problems for them. , oh wait ... nevermind. 😆 😆

It leads to the same thing na.. Aditi unless they have them confessing to each other.. Atleast Onu has realised he thinks he luves Taani. but Taani is yet to realise it.. Will this lead to them confessing to each other..

If they Do then Subhod ka kya kaam.. The what i see is.. botht will realise it but both will end up sacrificing for each others happiness...

-Riyal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
RT is playing robindo? Then the earlier articles were false i guess bec two bros falling for the same girl sounds gross. As for subodh, they can take any of the lrl guys to play the grown up one esp kunal. Harshad and i will love it for sure
purvimeh thumbnail
Riyal they have changed the whole scenario..i guess.... And in anycase.,. Rt was roped i to play Robindo.. It was subhod char that was a ?? but it seems like Subhod being still around after leap will be the main cause... of them rift apart totally
Originally posted by: -Riyal-

RT is playing robindo? Then the earlier articles were false i guess bec two bros falling for the same girl sounds gross. As for subodh, they can take any of the lrl guys to play the grown up one esp kunal. Harshad and i will love it for sure

ooooh! LRL! I definitely want kunal to play. but won't mind vikas either. 😍

I think we should suggest the creatives this. 🤣Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago