Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farru-

Whats with his hairs. I couldnt find the difference. Please tell me too. Thanx Nadia for the pics? He is applying Makeup?

yes he is
every actor does wen facing the camera...nothing new......😆😆😆😆😆
and u won't find a difference in his hair farru...🤣
uske liye one needs to be a girl...look at him thru the eyes of a female🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
True you can't go infront of the camera with all the lights without puffing because if you do your skin glows ... specially the nose ... so puffing is necessary to face the camera nothing weird about it 😆
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

True you can't go infront of the camera with all the lights without puffing because if you do your skin glows ... specially the nose ... so puffing is necessary to face the camera nothing weird about it 😆

yes.....
and a coating is a must...
otherwise the skin appears patchy due to uneven lighting
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U all are serious or pulling my legs? All male actors apply makeup? Sorry I never heard that, I have heard about waxing chest and wearing contact lenses but puffing and everything sounds so unbelievable? Really Really they apply makeup? But Prem/Anurag looks same as he looks in SBS? Personal SBS like bdays or rehearsals. Lolz.

I am really kind of shocked...

@ Vandy.. Oh yeah the girly thing, like u all notice his undergarments and it really makes me...😡

Aaakhir mard ki bhi izzat hoti hai..🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Farru different actors apply different level of make-up ... but basic puffing is required for all ... its too smooth up the skin ... even if you go as a guest in a talk show on a news channel you require basic puffing ... otherwise skin glows and looks really odd on Television ... so all anchors even male need it too ... same is for actors ... and i think basic puffing is what Harshad gets done too thats why he looks the same because it only smooths the skin and does not change the way you look, he does not get any elaborated make-up done only basic, simple puff, which is a requirenment
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farru-

U all are serious or pulling my legs? All male actors apply makeup? Sorry I never heard that, I have heard about waxing chest and wearing contact lenses but puffing and everything sounds so unbelievable? Really Really they apply makeup? But Prem/Anurag looks same as he looks in SBS? Personal SBS like bdays or rehearsals. Lolz.

I am really kind of shocked...

@ Vandy.. Oh yeah the girly thing, like u all notice his undergarments and it really makes me...😡

Aaakhir mard ki bhi izzat hoti hai..🤣

yes farru...
a basic coating of foundation is a must...otherwise the skin appears patchy infront of the camera due to the lights......
yes farru...we notice a lot of things abt actors...just like the way u notice abt actresses😆😆😆😆
and hc looks the same ibn all coz he doesn't apply too much like others...he has got a natural glow.....😳
VandyP thumbnail
congrats everyone on the completion of the 53rd fc of harshad chopra...
kudos to each one of u..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
every single post counts...👏👏👏
plus we stick to all cfc rules...thats an avhievement⭐️⭐️⭐️
no spamming...no warnings!⭐️⭐️⭐️
here's  the link of the next fc
will be updating it by this weekend...
happy posting!😊
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
150 ho bhi gaye😲

hurray