krishna fight's with the new lawyer-SBB

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys there was a segment in today's episode of SBB on pratigya where it was shown that krishna was having a fight with the new lawyer.krishna came on his bike and threw away a table where new lawyer was reading a newspaper.he was about to slap the lawyer but the lawyer stopped him.just then pratigya and adarsh come and stop krishna.
pooja gor said that krishna,adarsh and pratigya have come to the court to find a lawyer.
pratigya was in her baby pink sari and krishna in purple shirt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti4mehta thumbnail
link pls........................................
anjalisharma200 thumbnail
so i just saw the segment video. i did not have the volume up so could not hear anything properly. But did anyone else not like that the lawyer stopped the punch. I just feel like that Krishna is like this wild powerful energy and it shouldn't be reckoned with!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi thanks for this. Could u post the link if possible?😊
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

hey guys there was a segment in today's episode of SBB on pratigya where it was shown that krishna was having a fight with the new lawyer.krishna came on his bike and threw away a table where new lawyer was reading a newspaper.he was about to slap the lawyer but the lawyer stopped him.just then pratigya and adarsh come and stop krishna.
pooja gor said that krishna,adarsh and pratigya have come to the court to find a lawyer.
pratigya was in her baby pink sari and krishna in purple shirt

I guess she smooth-talked Krishna into giving her a free ride to the court. She shamelessly uses him as a chauffeur and SS is aiding and abating her for his own politcal gains.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago