ALL Badi Ma fans-A message 4m Supriya Ji *edited*

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi my lovely SGP-ians...or rather should I say....lovely Badima-ians.....I tried to find out the Badi ma appreciaiton thread but couldnt so made a post here....ALL Badi ma fans...Here's a message from Supriya ji(Badi Ma)...She sent this message as a reply to me on FB...So posting it here...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her Message-

i am truly overwhelmed. cant thank enough for this love. will and always ve valued audience as they are the ones i am working for. regards

EDITED

I sent Supriya ji the appreciaiton threads and the links to our forum and this is what she has replied

thanks . will check it . i find it  amsing that someone takes time  to do all this. hehehe. hats off 😳
(OK the emoticon was added by meπŸ˜†)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK..Its a short one but I am truly excited and overwhelmed that she replied to my message....And a request to the mods...Please bring back the Badi Ma appreciation threadπŸ˜ƒ

Regards
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for sharing!!! 😊
LekshmiPriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi..supriyaji's acting is awesome...so natural........πŸ˜ƒ
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnnxx for sharing!!πŸ˜ƒ
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Shounak, have you given her the link to our NL??? Ask for her comments on it
Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Hey Shounak, have you given her the link to our NL??? Ask for her comments on it

Hey Manasi di..Dont worry I send the NL links every week to almost everyone of SGPπŸ˜‰(I mean Jay,Moon,Jiten,Rakesh kumar,Supriya Ji)...must be buggin' them completelyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Guys...Have got another message so edited the post
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow...shounak........thats soooo awesome......very very very HAPPY πŸ˜› to read this message from Supriyaji..!! I so totally adore her......!! ❀️

Thanks a million trillion tons for this...!! πŸ€—
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow...shounak........thats soooo awesome......very very very HAPPY πŸ˜› to read this message from Supriyaji..!! I so totally adore her......!! ❀️

Thanks a million trillion tons for this...!! πŸ€—

Your welcome Tanu di...The next time I send her a message will pucca mention ur name....for u being a Supriya ji fanπŸ˜‰
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome Shounak!! Thanks for sharing.........

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Your welcome Tanu di...The next time I send her a message will pucca mention ur name....for u being a Supriya ji fanπŸ˜‰

Pls. plz do...... plz tell her...abt 'Kshitij yeh nahi'.....i hv adored her ever since...Tongue
she is the BIGGEST reason.....i watch SGP...n i watched RKAB........for her.... !!